What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**Official 2015 Off-Season Dynasty Completed Trades Thread** (3 Viewers)

10 team 2QB 3WR 2RB 2TE 2Flex .5ppr - 30 man rosters

Gave: Ryan Mathews

Got: (From the Murray owner) - 2016 2nd, 2017 4th

Not much but I'm not trying to compete this year and needed to clear some roster space before our rookie draft in 5 days.

Keep 10, non-ppr, traditional scoring, QRRWWTKD

Not involved:

Team A receives: Kelce, 2.06

Team B receives: 1.12, 2.03

16 team PPR (1.5 TE) with IDP - start 1 QB, 6 RB/WR/TE, 7 DL/LB/DB (2 pts tackle, 1 assist, 4 sack/Int)

Traded Sankey and 2016 2nd round pick (could be anywhere next year really hard to say right now)

for

Hyde and Mike Davis
Why would anybody do this?

10 team 2QB 3WR 2RB 2TE 2Flex .5ppr - 30 man rosters

Gave: Ryan Mathews

Got: (From the Murray owner) - 2016 2nd, 2017 4th

That's fair value, in my opinion.
I suppose. I will happily take Mathews for a future 2nd if my team has any playoff chance at all. He is young enough to have 2-3 decent years left, on a high scoring offense that runs a lot of plays, and playing behind a traditionally injury plagued guy in Murray.

PLus, he has shown to be pretty good when he gets touches.

Obviously you can't predict this stuff, especially WHEN, but Mathews seems like the kinda guy who will get a few starts this year and could really help lead you to an important win or two.

10 team QQRRWWWW ; PPR

Josh Gordon and a 2016 3rd

For

Julian Edelman and Joique Bell
Can't even begin to understand the thought process behind this. PPR start 4wr and he gives a top 20 wr and a top 20 RB for the chance that his new top 15 WR might play again?

Are there contracts in this league?

16 team PPR (1.5 TE) with IDP - start 1 QB, 6 RB/WR/TE, 7 DL/LB/DB (2 pts tackle, 1 assist, 4 sack/Int)

Traded Sankey and 2016 2nd round pick (could be anywhere next year really hard to say right now)

for

Hyde and Mike Davis
Seems like Hyde/Davis should get more than that...nice job though

10 team ppr

C-Patt

For

Buck Allen
CP for me...I just can't quit you

Keep 10, non-ppr, traditional scoring, QRRWWTKD

Not involved:

Team A receives: Kelce, 2.06

Team B receives: 1.12, 2.03
probably take the picks here but Kelce is an attractive TE option in nonPPR

PPR Start QRRWWWT

Sent 1.12 (Still own 1.09 and 2.01)

Received Justin Forsett (RB2 currently Lamar Miller)
Pretty even. Nice return for Forsett but also a good price for a year of help

10 team QQRRWWWW ; PPR

For

Willing to take a shot on Gordon but maybe keep the guys that can help me this year in this case. If they were depth players for Gordon I get that or as a consolidation move I might be OK making that deal.

12-team, non-PPR, 6-pt. passing TDs

1QB/2RB/4WR/flex

Team A gives: T. Bridgewater, A. Ellington, J. Matthews

Team B gives: A. Rodgers, 1.6

10 team QQRRWWWW ; PPR

For

Can't even begin to understand the thought process behind this. PPR start 4wr and he gives a top 20 wr and a top 20 RB for the chance that his new top 15 WR might play again?

I was a little shocked at this one, too. Giving up RB depth, or WR depth in a Start-4 with a 6 weeks to go to kick off, for a player that can't help this year.

Simply MUST be contender giving up Gordon to a rebuilder for pieces much less useful next year.

I have Gordon in one Dyno and I couldn't get either player mentioned for him, because their Owners think they can win.

12 Team PPR 1QB, 2-3 RB, 3-4 WR, 1-2 TE

Gave: Watkins, Charles Sims, 2016 1st and 2nd

Got: Antonio Brown
I dont see this as an overpay at all. Especially if he is a contender or a piece away.

Sims and the 2nd are throw ins. Watkins' ceiling is not very high in the short term either, so why not ship him for arguably the best WR in dyno right now?

10 team QQRRWWWW ; PPR

For

Can't even begin to understand the thought process behind this. PPR start 4wr and he gives a top 20 wr and a top 20 RB for the chance that his new top 15 WR might play again?Are there contracts in this league?
I was a little shocked at this one, too. Giving up RB depth, or WR depth in a Start-4 with a 6 weeks to go to kick off, for a player that can't help this year. Simply MUST be contender giving up Gordon to a rebuilder for pieces much less useful next year.

I have Gordon in one Dyno and I couldn't get either player mentioned for him, because their Owners think they can win.
That's exactly correct.

The owner who received Gordon and the third took over a trainwreck team this offseason. He's selling off his few aging or somewhat-aging assets for long term potential.

The guy receiving JE/JB is a contender.

10 team QQRRWWWW ; PPR

For

I was a little shocked at this one, too. Giving up RB depth, or WR depth in a Start-4 with a 6 weeks to go to kick off, for a player that can't help this year.

Simply MUST be contender giving up Gordon to a rebuilder for pieces much less useful next year.

we cut down to 19 players in the offseason and Gordon was cut in my league recently...

kyter1 said:

Decent deal both ways.

mozzy84 said:
12 team PPR start 1qb-2rb-3wr - 4pt passing tds

Team a - Brees and the 12th overall pick

Team B - Rogers
Another cheap price for ARogers

Dezbelief said:
PPR 24 man rosters QRRWWWT 2flex (W/R and W/T)

Gave late 2016 1st and Carson Palmer

Got Ellington
Ellington for me

Dezbelief said:
PPR 24 man rosters QRRWWWT 2flex (W/R and W/T)

Gave late 2016 1st and Carson Palmer

Got Ellington
I'd take Ellington in that one. 2015 late 1st is more in line with where I value him.

PPR 12 Teams 20 Man Limit

Team A trades Jeremy Maclin

Team B trades Kendall Wright and 2016 2nd Rd Pick ( borderline playoff team )

Last edited by a moderator:
Pwingles said:
kyter1 said:

I dont see this as an overpay at all. Especially if he is a contender or a piece away.

Sims and the 2nd are throw ins. Watkins' ceiling is not very high in the short term either, so why not ship him for arguably the best WR in dyno right now?
My line up will be:

QB: Brady or Tennehill

RB: L. Bell, Lacy

WR: Brown, Julio, AJG

TE: Graham

Flex Hopkins or J. Stewart

Maclin.
Why Maclin? I'm just curious do you see Maclin's #'s being that much better then Kendall where the 2 doesn't even put it over the edge? The 2 made the decision easy for me. I think Maclin will finish better then Kendall however I don't think its going to be by a big margin at all. Having a 2 in the mix tipped the scale with ease. Again not knocking which side you like just intrigued to know how much better you project Maclin to be.

Why Maclin? I'm just curious do you see Maclin's #'s being that much better then Kendall where the 2 doesn't even put it over the edge? The 2 made the decision easy for me. I think Maclin will finish better then Kendall however I don't think its going to be by a big margin at all. Having a 2 in the mix tipped the scale with ease. Again not knocking which side you like just intrigued to know how much better you project Maclin to be.
Maclin's career numbers are notably better than Wright's, albeit from very different offenses. People will point to the dropoff from Philly to KC in passing numbers, but Maclin will also have less competition for targets, whereas Wright may be headed to WR2 or at least WR1b status. Mariota hasn't shown me enough to give me confidence he will be significantly ahead of Alex Smith.

I suppose my reasoning has more to do with my low expectations for Wright than any strong feeling for Maclin. Assuming Maclin improves on Dwayne Bowe's recent numbers, he'll likely outperform what Wright has been putting out. I've been a disappointed Wright owner, and see him as a low-ceiling guy at this point.

Maclin for me, I don't think he will match last year's numbers, but I think he is being undervalued by many (which is just fine for me, I'll buy him for the prices I am seeing him going in many deals).

I do however, see some value in Kendall Wright long term, he is a free agent next year right (or maybe its the year after)? I could see a situation where a team like the Pats increases his value. Still, with that said, give me Maclin.

I like Wright too. I think he's been held back by a bad O and a bad QB. He gets one corrected this year and may get both corrected next year. Maclin may be slightly better this year but I like Wright after that.

I'm interested in the reasoning here. What are you seeing with Wright that makes him as valuable as Maclin? Or is it just the pick?
I would take Wright straight up. I just do not trust Alex Smith to get Maclin the ball and I expect Wright to catch a lot of passes with Mariota.
100% agreed. Maclin is headed for a downfall. Alex Smith has never had a 1,000 yard receiver in 10 years. Maclin went from basically the best case to worst case scenario. The Maclin love to me is recency bias. First 1k season. 1st double digit TD season. One healthy year but now his situation is upside down. Wright had down year but QB was a mess. To me, they're going in opposite directions here.

I'm interested in the reasoning here. What are you seeing with Wright that makes him as valuable as Maclin? Or is it just the pick?
I would take Wright straight up. I just do not trust Alex Smith to get Maclin the ball and I expect Wright to catch a lot of passes with Mariota.
100% agreed. Maclin is headed for a downfall. Alex Smith has never had a 1,000 yard receiver in 10 years. Maclin went from basically the best case to worst case scenario. The Maclin love to me is recency bias. First 1k season. 1st double digit TD season. One healthy year but now his situation is upside down. Wright had down year but QB was a mess. To me, they're going in opposite directions here.
I don't really think there is any Maclin love. He is impossible to sell for a 1st and is drafted as a low WR3. That said, Maclin is a better WR than Wright, and TEN basically hopes to be KC's offense, as sad as that sounds.

PPR 18-keeper, start 1QB/2RB/3WR/TE/1 Flex

Gave: Forte, KaDeem Carey, CJ Spiller, Kelce

Got: Gronk, Alfred Blue (own Foster), Jermaine Gresham (will drop)

Thanks for all the takes on the Maclin for Wright/2nd deal I made/posted.

One blurb I saw which intrigued me was this...

"Wright runs routes closer to the line of scrimmage -- more high-percentage stuff -- yet still saw 30 uncatchable balls among 93 targets (32.3 percent)."

Ironically enough....Football Outsiders charted 27 of Hunter's 67 targets as uncatchable, good for a whopping 40.3-percent clip that "led" all wide receivers.

Hopefully with Mariota and his highly praised accuracy which ppl are raving about ( yet unproven till he plays a meaningful NFL game ) that # will significantly decrease & help Kendall get back to 2013 form.

PPR 18-keeper, start 1QB/2RB/3WR/TE/1 Flex

Gave: Forte, KaDeem Carey, CJ Spiller, Kelce

Got: Gronk, Alfred Blue (own Foster), Jermaine Gresham (will drop)
Good short-run haul for Gronk by your trading partner. As long as you're deep enough at RB to afford it though, go for it.

Dynasty $220 Salary Cap way trade:

Team a gets Watkins $27, Ryan Mathews $10, Kendall Wright $3

team B gets Jimmy Graham $19

--------------------------------------------

I understand the values of Watkins and Graham are going different directions but hard not taking an elite/near elite guy like Graham at >10% of the cap.

Depending on contract lengths, etc I could see myself taking on Jimmy in most formats at that cost

Someone paid that much for Sammy to begin with??? And THEN someone took on that salary... Wow. Small roster and short benches or?

Users who are viewing this thread