What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***OFFICIAL*** Sons of Anarchy Thread (1 Viewer)

I powered through the last season of this just because I thought I had to. Wow, it really turned to #### after season 1.

The episode when Opie died might be a top 10 TV history moment for me. That moment destroyed this show for good and sent it on a downward spiral that's never been rivaled.

Homer J Simpson said:
Everything about this thread the last few seasons was perfect.

My favorite posts were the defenders getting all ornery. :wub:
After reading and participating in some of the other TV threads.....this one is the gold standard. Good comedy. Not much self-righteousness. Very little spoiler outrage. It just worked. Thank You for that Kurt Sutter....Thank You.

Curious about his new show coming out in a few weeks. If we get 3 or 4 quality seasons followed by a couple of eye-rolling seasons, I'll take that.

The Ref said:
The episode when Opie died might be a top 10 TV history moment for me. That moment destroyed this show for good and sent it on a downward spiral that's never been rivaled.
I don't know about it destroying the show, but I had a lot of friends and coworkers who started the show after it completed, and I have told them that's a great place to stop if you really want the show to seem good from beginning to end.

Just assume that Jax mourns Opie, grows up during his time in the slammer and becomes a respectable citizen in the community.

Yeah isn't suttee married with her?

Also, I was oddly satisfied with jax dying but those last two seasons were terrible.

What would be perfect is if they just spoke in Spanish the whole time with no subtitles. We could fill in our own. Unless you understood Spanish. Then it wouldn't be as funny... Or funnier.

Gonna need to introduce some Mayan version of Jax- young, good looking guy- if they have any hopes on getting similar ratings. Most of the social media posts I saw about SOA were from women friends and how Jax was so dreamy. I doubt they will keep their attention with a Mayan spinoff unless they find that.
Would it be pronounced "Hax"?

Gonna need to introduce some Mayan version of Jax- young, good looking guy- if they have any hopes on getting similar ratings. Most of the social media posts I saw about SOA were from women friends and how Jax was so dreamy. I doubt they will keep their attention with a Mayan spinoff unless they find that.
This is a very good point. I would attribute a majority of the shows initial popularity on the casting, and especially Jax.

Initial cast:

Danny Trejo

Ponch from CHIPS
Cheech

The tubby guy from Modern Family

The tubby guy from Modern Family's hot mom

Edward James Almost

John Leguizamo

Eva Longoria

George Lopez

The "#### you, #### you, #### you" guy from Half Baked

Mario Lopez