What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** OFFICIAL *** FFA WAGERING THREAD - Merry Christmas!!! (6 Viewers)

I play on MGM., FD and DK----FD seems to have some better bonuses. This weekend if you bet 25 on a TD being scored in any of the games, you win 25. They also do the crazy the line goes up for every so many paid entries. Last time it was Bills +82. 

DK seems to have less player prop options and I don't seem to get much in the way of bonuses but they do weekly boosts that you can make some free money on. I play DFS there as well and seem to do okay with rewards and such on the DFS side. 

MGM--seems to give free bets more than the other two but fewer player props. 

I play on MGM., FD and DK----FD seems to have some better bonuses. This weekend if you bet 25 on a TD being scored in any of the games, you win 25. They also do the crazy the line goes up for every so many paid entries. Last time it was Bills +82. 

DK seems to have less player prop options and I don't seem to get much in the way of bonuses but they do weekly boosts that you can make some free money on. I play DFS there as well and seem to do okay with rewards and such on the DFS side. 

MGM--seems to give free bets more than the other two but fewer player props. 
You should try circa and report back, hey its a bonus.

https://co.circasports.com/sports

Circa Millions Week 17 picks: 4-1, 43-41-1 overall. Tied for 960th place out of 3141 entries. Not surprised that I was bad, a little surprised how many entries were worse.

In their Survivor contest, all 35 entries that made it to Week 17 made it through, cashing roughly $68K each.

Circa Millions Week 17 picks: 4-1, 43-41-1 overall. Tied for 960th place out of 3141 entries. Not surprised that I was bad, a little surprised how many entries were worse.

In their Survivor contest, all 35 entries that made it to Week 17 made it through, cashing roughly $68K each.
Nice work.  The guys who finished second in Circa Millions were a 49ers FG instead of TD in the last minute from winning the whole thing.  AND they won the Supercontest.  Insane.

If I played either I think it would be Survivor.  Going 74% or whatever to win the Millions is impossible for a dope like me.

I've been doing this thing with tangible photos lately. The thing where you forget about the photo you printed, framed, and have currently decorating your living room in broad daylight. That's the thing I been doing; Lying. I've been lying. A lot. About photos, mostly. About how that photo came with the frame. So now I honestly don't know if she believed me (-150). If she is mad at me for lying (+400). Or if she saw the photo and is just really proud of me (+650).

Angry Beavers said:
does this include a girlfriend too? Asking for a friend. 
I just remember when nugs' little bro enrolled at Baylor. I grew up in central Texas. Waco was our "big city." If you needed a nice restaurant, that's where the Olive Garden was. Or Red Lobster if you were super-rich. Did you ever wake up early to go shopping at Service Merchandise on a Saturday? I have. Hundreds of times. Waco was the spot. A way of life. Even before they got a Best Buy. Plus, they had Baylor football in Waco. Remember how BAD Baylor football SUCKED in the 90s? That didn't even matter to us. They had basketball, too. I remember going to basketball games and smelling the popcorn at the Ferrell Center and always, always running into and chatting with our local dentist - basically a celebrity.

Anyway, it was so bizarre, knowing what I know now, that someone would choose Baylor out of all the Texas schools. Especially coming from out of state. And it was even weirder when the strangest thing about that situation - to nugs, whenever he told the story - was when little bro copped a pair of boots and adopted them into his personal style. THAT was the strangest thing to him.

Then I guess little bro dropped out and returned to Florida with a pair of boots and a fiancee. Which - big picture - is perfectly normal, to most people, in the grand scheme of things. But not to me. Not from my point of view, and not even mentioning the bizarre, nonsecular aspects that a Baylor University education would entail.

i like Was this weekend with the points. I think that D is gonna make Brady real uncomfortable.
Yeah it’s the type of team to give him fits, and I’m not sure he really has a trusted safety valve to dump off too if he’s getting pressured, but I still think the Bucs will pull off the W but can see Football Team covering.  Although I think Football Team will have trouble scoring.  Might be a under bet for me

I’ve really been trying to avoid sides, but idk why Tenn is a home dog
Yeah I don’t get it either.  I’ve got a few units on Tenn +3.5.  Will probably get more down on game day

only thing I can think of is Titans D has been getting gashed and Ravens have looked good, although IIRC Ravens have played some real turds down the stretch

Biggest thing for me is Titans much better equipped to come back from a deficit.  Ravens get down 2 scores they’re toast

English FA Cup - Chorley FC vs Derby County

This is on ESPN+ at 7:15am EST if you get up that early. Derby County has been hit hard by Covid. They're going to have to start a bunch of guys under 18! Chorley started as big dogs but now they are even money after the covid announcement. Worth a unit or two imo.

FWIW:

I think the Brees (+1400), Brady (+1400), and Allen (+1200) have value at SB MVP. Current SB odds: Saints (+670), Bucs (+875) and Bills (+560). Would be really rare that any of them doesn't get it if they win (obviously barring some ridiculous individual output like a Karama 6 TD game).

Only 5 of the last 15 winners were non-QBs.  The last two (Edelman/Von Miller) were a result of dismal performances by their respective Qbs.  TVs love Qbs.  None of those teams win with a poor QB performance (possible exception Saints b/c of their Defense....but they're not going to avoid that story of his last game barring an outlier performance as mentioned above). 

Lines from MyBookie, FWIW.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tomorrow, these games could go either way.

Got done with a decent night of college basketball. Man., I love me some Allie over at Picks and Parlays. She finds the most obscure games to bet on. Hit all three of her predicted games tonight after her going 1-4 last night (ouch!!) 

As a newbie, I am just trying to build a bankroll and when you can't afford to bet serious units, a setback night hurts. I find I commit Gambling 101 Dumb Errors---Chasing Money After a Losing Night way too often. 

Rivers o23.5

Rivers o0.5 Int

Taylor Rush TD

Hilton u4.5

pittman o3.5

Hines o3.5

burton o1.5

Allen o2.5 TD

Allen o25.5

Allen o29.5 rush

knox o2.5

bass o7.5

Hines 1st Colts TD +600

Knox 1st Bills TD +1100

English FA Cup - Chorley FC vs Derby County

This is on ESPN+ at 7:15am EST if you get up that early. Derby County has been hit hard by Covid. They're going to have to start a bunch of guys under 18! Chorley started as big dogs but now they are even money after the covid announcement. Worth a unit or two imo.
Nice to start out with a winner before we wake up👍

I'm a degenerate so...

Bills -6.5/o50.5

Bills-6.5/Bucs-9

Bills-6.5/Bucs-9/TitansML/Saintsu47.5/Steelersu47.5

Billso51/Seahawksu42.5/Bucsu45.5

Diggs o7.5

Diggs o92.5

Allen o304.5

Allen o2.5 TDs

Taylor o75.5

Taylor first TD

Higbee o29.5 

Higbee o2.5

Rams/Seawhaks no TD +6600 lol (small bet)

Bucs -8.5/u44.5 

Gronk first TD

Gronk o33.5

Playing shortest td under 1.5 yards/YES 1 yd td for every game.  Last year's playoffs these hit at a very high rate.  

Akers u65.5

Woods o5.5 and 56.5

Reynolds o2.5

higbee o2.5

Lockett o63.5

Olsen u15.5

woods 1st Rams TD +450

david Moore 1st Seahawks TD +1100

Betonline is giving me a $25 free play for the NBA, have to bet the spread or total points on any game today or tomorrow. I know jack #### about the NBA :wall:  

Last edited by a moderator:
Betonline is giving me a $25 free play for the NBA, have to bet the spread or total points on any game today or tomorrow. I know jack #### about the NBA :wall:  
I played Bucks -12.5....

Quote Tweet

@hcdeshazer

Hey @JTFOz Is the Bucks ATS after a loss still a trending play?

Joe Osborne

@JTFOz

3-0 ATS so far this season with wins by 39, 47 and 30

Users who are viewing this thread