What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** OFFICIAL *** FFA WAGERING THREAD - Merry Christmas!!! (4 Viewers)

Thanks, Bill.
Yeah, the Cam rushing yards fell a little short there, but I can't complain tonight.

I was watching some blonde throwing out college basketball picks earlier today on You Tube. She seemed like she knew her stuff and sure enough Minn took down Mich State and CSU won as well--so BONUS parlay cash!! 

I am learning a lesson as a new gambler--I can't talk about winning weekends in my house. My wife is one of those people who can sniff out when I have an extra $20 in my wallet (we are just not cash carrying people to be fair). But I learned early on when I say, "Hey, it was a $150-$200 weekend," I get the, "Soooooo how easy is it for that to be withdrawn?" 

Last night I had the Zion double/double plus NO win parlay bet going. We are watching a horror movie with our daughter and I am trying to be slick checking my phone under a blanket because Zion is 2 rebounds short and the game clock was ticking down. With like a minute left, he got his 10th rebound and I do this not so subtle fist pump.  Wife immediately rolls eyes because she knows after being with me for 31 years, what is up. I love her so much!! 

Needed one more Josh Allen TD to win my fantasy championship :kicksrock:

or to not have Stafford die so Marvin Jones could have actually done something 

sucks because I had already come to terms with losing, and now I get to second guess all my lineup decisions (Drake, Hunt or Robby Anderson all win it for me)

Yeah, the Cam rushing yards fell a little short there, but I can't complain tonight.

I was watching some blonde throwing out college basketball picks earlier today on You Tube. She seemed like she knew her stuff and sure enough Minn took down Mich State and CSU won as well--so BONUS parlay cash!! 

I am learning a lesson as a new gambler--I can't talk about winning weekends in my house. My wife is one of those people who can sniff out when I have an extra $20 in my wallet (we are just not cash carrying people to be fair). But I learned early on when I say, "Hey, it was a $150-$200 weekend," I get the, "Soooooo how easy is it for that to be withdrawn?" 

Last night I had the Zion double/double plus NO win parlay bet going. We are watching a horror movie with our daughter and I am trying to be slick checking my phone under a blanket because Zion is 2 rebounds short and the game clock was ticking down. With like a minute left, he got his 10th rebound and I do this not so subtle fist pump.  Wife immediately rolls eyes because she knows after being with me for 31 years, what is up. I love her so much!! 
For me it's "I won or lost about $30", same when I play poker.

She's never caught on. 

Early leans are Celtics/Pacers O218.5 and Knicks ML +140 (+3.5). I like points in most of the games, but I am tempering my expectations with the games being on a Tuesday. All the lines haven't been released for all the games, so something better might come up.

Last edited by a moderator:
Early leans are Celtics/Pacers O218.5 and Knicks ML +140 (+3.5). I like points in most of the games, but I am tempering my expectations with the games being on a Tuesday. All the lines haven't been released for all the games, so something better might come up.
LOCK OF THE NIGHT

2H - RAPTORS / 76ERS O107

I am going with Gordon Hayward over 24.5 pts+ast -102

Totally chalk but Nets/Bos  parlay (I want to feel good about winning one) 

and throwing in a LaMelo Ball over 3.5 assists +120. 

CLIPPERS / BLAZERS O225

Portland is hot. Clippers have something to prove. Both bigs do a good job of neutralizing each other. I think there could be a slow start but these 2 teams have the potential to put up 65+ in a single quarter, in not have multiple quarters in the 60s.

Portland has burned me in this spot, but I feel like the players in Los Angeles are petty enough to pour it on if Portland isn't efficient early on. Also liked 1H - Clippers -3 but book didn't have it available. LFG!!!

MY TICKET

CLIPPERS / BLAZERS O225

Portland is hot. Clippers have something to prove. Both bigs do a good job of neutralizing each other. I think there could be a slow start but these 2 teams have the potential to put up 65+ in a single quarter, in not have multiple quarters in the 60s.

Portland has burned me in this spot, but I feel like the players in Los Angeles are petty enough to pour it on if Portland isn't efficient early on. Also liked 1H - Clippers -3 but book didn't have it available. LFG!!!
Tailing buddy.  

Almost missed this because......I was keeping one eye on the Cotton Bowl and the other on a board game with the fam.

Why is this thread dying?  :lmao:  

Q1 - Bulls / Wizards U58.5 (5PM ET)

Powder this one a little more lightly, there's plenty of games further down the card. I got 208 to 222 Wizards win and think the Wizards are butt hurt enough about losing to the Bulls, that they might start off with some defense (of which I believe the Bulls are susceptible to).

MY TICKET

I got home late this morning and misjudged the start of the Ball St/San Jose St game. So I quickly get the FD app open and see the game just started and the M/L on Ball State is +220. I quickly try and get my bet on them in and I get the dreaded locks across the board and my bet delayed. Sure enough Ball St just scored and my M/L bet went to +130. I still placed it and they are winning by 21 points in the 4th, but dang, that sucks

Q1 - Bulls / Wizards U58.5 (5PM ET)

Powder this one a little more lightly, there's plenty of games further down the card. I got 208 to 222 Wizards win and think the Wizards are butt hurt enough about losing to the Bulls, that they might start off with some defense (of which I believe the Bulls are susceptible to).

MY TICKET
Where can you directly bet btc?  Crazy.

Keep em coming, bud.  Hanging at home tonight so would love some nba plays to keep an eye on.

Suns / Jazz O218.5 (buy a point) 9PM ET

The basis of my bet here is that neither Donovan Mitchell or Devin Booker has had a "big game" this year. In fact, neither guy has eclipsed 30 points let alone the 40+ we know they have the potential for. It's been my observation that a lot of these New Years Eve games have been score fests. The line started at 218 and has crept to 219.5 which has me suspicious.

It always seems the last games of the night have the tendency to be point shave city but for some reasons, on Holidays it seems they let the public eat over favorites and overs. New Years Day tomorrow is normally when they take everyone's money back when they're all hungover and grouchy (and that includes the players too). But it needs to be noted, there's a LOT of money the books can make if this total lands in the 214 to 218 area.

But ultimately, I'm not sure how much either team is going to "want" to be there when they will be celebrating for New Years in a few hours. Everybody shoot threes and run to the hoop, settle the "real game" in the 4th quarter if it's still competitive. 

@facook

MY TICKET

Funny enough, my book pulled the lines early so I wasn't able to buy a point and am stuck with the public at 219.5. They win sometimes and if they can't win on New Years then the books have lost their heart!!

NFL Sunday: 7 games in the early window, 8 games in the late window, 1 Sunday night game.

ALL NFL games on one day?? Has this happened in the last 50 years??

I think there will be some $ making opportunities, especially considering the playoff scenarios.  

NFL Sunday: 7 games in the early window, 8 games in the late window, 1 Sunday night game.

ALL NFL games on one day?? Has this happened in the last 50 years??

I think there will be some $ making opportunities, especially considering the playoff scenarios.  
I believe it’s always the way in week 17 so noone gets any extra days rest leading up to week 1 of playoffs

Won all college football bets I made Tuesday and Wed.  Lost them all yesterday.  Chasing the steam with UGA -9.5.  Sorry Bulldogs.

I think this NFL week is going to be a betting nightmare.  Clinched teams sitting players--others maybe only playing their stars 1/2 the game. Player props seems to be a complete crap shoot unless you are going for a "Win and your in" type team. 

It is going to be a challenge to say the least. 

Going with Pho M/L (+134) tonight over my Nuggets. With the news that Porter Jr is out for several games due to Covid and Denver is struggling on both sides of their game, I think Pho gets this one. 

hooter311 said:
Brought in the new year with a chainsaw double date feasting on waygu and toasting with the best sake they had in the dump.

2021 off to a pretty decent start.  New girlfriend and I think I might even not almost die this year.
You survived NYE in Vegas with Saw, you're safe from alien attack at this point.

facook said:
hooter311 said:
Brought in the new year with a chainsaw double date feasting on waygu and toasting with the best sake they had in the dump.

2021 off to a pretty decent start.  New girlfriend and I think I might even not almost die this year.
More pics of the ladies please.
:lmao:    Bootie (I'm guessing that's Bootie?) needs some water.  Your girl needs to find her shoes.  Barefoot in Vegas?   :X

I should have stopped while I was ahead yesterday, I don't know if anyone tailed that last play but it was hot garbage. To make up for that LOSERVILLE that was my 1-2 (33.33%) day yesterday, I guarantee to win EVERY PLAY I post here today.

A new years day... ripper

1H - Hawks / Nets U125, -108 (7:30PM ET)

God forbid these teams "only" score 63 Q1 points. I think the first time they played there was a kind of excitement there, but Rondo isn't playing and the numbers they were putting up were hard to sustain.

MY TICKET

1H - Hawks / Nets U125, -108 (7:30PM ET)

God forbid these teams "only" score 63 Q1 points. I think the first time they played there was a kind of excitement there, but Rondo isn't playing and the numbers they were putting up were hard to sustain.

MY TICKET
Irving built a house, a school and a small shed with all the bricks he was putting up.

Clippers / Jazz O218.5, -110 (9:00PM ET)

Love this spot for points with the Jazz on a B2B at Home. Everyone wants to take a swing at the champs and this is a good one for the Jazz. I love the line movement too, the same kind we saw on the overs we were hitting on Christmas. Started at 226 and is closing at 218.5.

MY TICKET

Holy Poop.  FYI: I bet ISU -4 and A & M -7 tomorrow.  I HIGHLY recommend you fade my crappiness.  2021 might be worse than 2020.

Users who are viewing this thread