What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**Detroit at Kansas City** (-4.5/52.5) Kickoff-Opening Night! (1 Viewer)

Guys around the league sitting there without jobs thinking, "I'm better than those WRs on the Chiefs."

Helicopter unit. No wings.

I traded Pacheco and Skyy Moore for a bag of balls last year in dynasty. I don't regret it after seeing this. This was atrocious.
I managed to package Pacheco into a deal for Fields in one SF league & Moore into a deal to get TLaw in another.

I don’t miss them.

Isn't defensive holding an automatic first down?
Thought the same
I’m confused by the decline
Same lions different year. They also, back in the day of Sudden Death OT decided to kick instead of receive.
Again, I believe analytics say 2nd and 1 is better than 1st and 10. But let's not start that debate, we had a massive thread on it years ago.
I’ll have to look for that thread because there’s really is no good reason to risk a turnover to get one yard there.

It’s going to be interesting to see if KC’s O-line is any good at all year. It will also be interesting to see if KC has any decent receivers outside of Kelce.

If the answer to both of those is no, it could be a different year than we’re expecting from KC.

Isn't defensive holding an automatic first down?
Thought the same
I’m confused by the decline
Same lions different year. They also, back in the day of Sudden Death OT decided to kick instead of receive.
Again, I believe analytics say 2nd and 1 is better than 1st and 10. But let's not start that debate, we had a massive thread on it years ago.
I’ll have to look for that thread because there’s really is no good reason to risk a turnover to get one yard there.
It did go to 2nd and 2 not sure if that’s a difference but you do hear 2nd and 1 called the best Down in football

Users who are viewing this thread