What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**Detroit at Kansas City** (-4.5/52.5) Kickoff-Opening Night! (2 Viewers)

Isn't defensive holding an automatic first down?
Thought the same
I’m confused by the decline
Same lions different year. They also, back in the day of Sudden Death OT decided to kick instead of receive.
Again, I believe analytics say 2nd and 1 is better than 1st and 10. But let's not start that debate, we had a massive thread on it years ago.
I’ll have to look for that thread because there’s really is no good reason to risk a turnover to get one yard there.
Absolutely there is. You could get 2 free shots to go deep and then just do a sneak for 1 yard afterwards if you happen to miss your free shots.

FFPC scoring for tonight

Mahomes 21.8
Pachecko 9.4
CEH 3.9
MVS 6.8
J.Watson 6.5
N.Gray 7.6
R.Rice 11.6
K.Toney 1
B.Bell 10.2
McKinnion 2
R.James 1.6
J.Ross 1.6
S.Moore 0

Goff 16.55
Montgomery 13.4
Gibbs 8
J.Reynolds 12
Sun God 19.1
Laporta 11.4
K.Raymond 3
B.Wright 3.7
M.Jones 0.8

Feels like the Lions were out-Lioned by the Chiefs playcallong & drops.

That the chiefs *really* missed Kelce is the understatement of the century. Oof.

Underrated thing, while he was pretty quiet in the 2nd half, Amon-Ra was still maybe the Lions best player, opened up a ton of holes in the running game, even lining up at FB a couple times. I've said it before, but man, he's the new Hines Ward, great pass catcher, and I would argue the best WR in the NFL at everything that isn't pass catching.

I don't wanna take anything away from Detroit, I really don't, this seemed like a 50-50 game to me, but boy KC looks like a team that is missing 2 of its 3 best guys, and like the Colts of years past are very top heavy.

Basically, I think this game told us more about KC than Detroit.
Anyone who watched this knows why KC lost. Toney was atrocious and cost the team 6 pts along with numerous drops, the other WRs are just JAGs getting paid, and some play calls were high school level.

Still, Detroit took advantage of what was given.

also, either the federal govnt or the nfl needs to figure out a way for the day after the first official game of the season to be a damn holiday

Yeah, I think that the Lions did a great job, but I gotta go with travdogg here. The KC coaching and WRs was probably the worst combination of playcalling and execution I've seen in years from KC. Forget the crown, they'll be lucky to win the AFC West, as trav said.

He's spot-on, and said exactly what I was thinking.

And Toney? That's a bad joke waiting to happen.

Just a few takes before I got to bed that no one seems to be talking about.

Those Chief wrs am I right. Time to trade for one or even sign one off the street.

Andy Reid needs to be on the hot seat. I mean what has he done in the last 6 months.

Can you imagine how good the Lions be with a real QB? Maybe Carson Wentz is available?

Can you believe Gibbs didn't get the ball more? Lions win by 4 tds of they give him all of Montgomery's touches.

Just a few takes before I got to bed that no one seems to be talking about.

Those Chief wrs am I right. Time to trade for one or even sign one off the street.

Andy Reid needs to be on the hot seat. I mean what has he done in the last 6 months.

Can you imagine how good the Lions be with a real QB? Maybe Carson Wentz is available?

Can you believe Gibbs didn't get the ball more? Lions win by 4 tds of they give him all of Montgomery's touches.

Good to have you and thirty basketball teams around, teech. Oh, that spelling is for you, too.

Underrated thing, while he was pretty quiet in the 2nd half, Amon-Ra was still maybe the Lions best player, opened up a ton of holes in the running game, even lining up at FB a couple times. I've said it before, but man, he's the new Hines Ward, great pass catcher, and I would argue the best WR in the NFL at everything that isn't pass catching.

Yeah, he is a dawg. Going to have a huge year.

Users who are viewing this thread