What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**Browns at Colts** (+3.5, 41) 1:00 (1 Viewer)

Watson's head did hit the ground, but I am not so sure he didn't just hurt his shoulder again...he was running left and tried to throw back to the right. When he was being tended to on the ground, he appeared to be in pain and even lifted his leg and slammed it down at one point...not the typical reaction of a concussed guy

The way he was holding that arm when he walked off the field, does look more like a shoulder, agreed.

Watson's head did hit the ground, but I am not so sure he didn't just hurt his shoulder again...he was running left and tried to throw back to the right. When he was being tended to on the ground, he appeared to be in pain and even lifted his leg and slammed it down at one point...not the typical reaction of a concussed guy

The way he was holding that arm when he walked off the field, does look more like a shoulder, agreed.
Yeah, but prior to that when he hit the ground he laid there like he just took an uppercut from Mike Tyson.

Myles Garrett
4 tackles
2 strip sacks
1 blocked FG
1 strip sack in the end zone leading to a Browns TD for the Def/ST

30 Minutes left to go

I wonder if taking that timeout there was a mistake if Indy gets a 1st down we helped them now they have to stop them on 3rd

Never mind that timeout helped as they threw an incomplete pass timeout was correct

Feels like the browns Defense could possibly score one more time today, maybe more if Indy gets careless.
Johnny Taylor owners, how ya feeling? 61 total yds so far

Cleveland had a strip-sack recovery in the end zone for a TD. I haven't been credited for the 6 points (D/ST TD = 6 in our league.) I'm expecting to be credited at some point. There is no reason under the sun why this would not be a DST TD, right?

Users who are viewing this thread