What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2010 Offseason Dynasty Trades (1 Viewer)

Zealots(non-ppr, return yardage, start 2 RB/3 WR, 1 RB/WR flex)

Team A(rebuilding/average team)gives:

Felix Jones

Kenny Britt

Team B(defending champ)gives:

Marques Colston

Kevin Smith

Darrius Heyward-Bey

Anthony Gonzalez

Andre Carter

Zealots(non-ppr, return yardage, start 2 RB/3 WR, 1 RB/WR flex)Team A(rebuilding/average team)gives:Felix JonesKenny BrittTeam B(defending champ)gives:Marques ColstonKevin SmithDarrius Heyward-BeyAnthony GonzalezAndre Carter
If I'm rebuilding, I'm trying to acquire Britt and Jones. Awful trade.

Last edited by a moderator:
Have made 2 major trades this offseason.

Gave: Beanie & Moreno, '10 5th Round Rookie

Got MJD, '10 6th Round Rookie

Gave: Garcon, Harvin, Caddy, '10 6th Round Rookie

Got: Fitz

Not sure how to score this one. Team A finished 3rd last year and Team B finished last.Team A gave:Knowshon MorenoSteve Smith(Giants)Jermichael FinleyTeam B gave:Sidney Rice1.81.11I'm thinking Team B wins this deal, but I've always personally never valued late 1st rounders that highly.
Team A wins this deal, but you're wrong to not value 1st rounders in a dynasty league.
If this is PPR, I think Team B wins this and it's not even close IMO. Rice is worth more than Smith right now but that gap can shrink depending on Favre's future. I think Knowshon is worth more than the 1.08 but I guess not everyone would agree. I am ridiculously high on Finley. I wouldn't trade him for the 1.08 and the 1.11. He is almost untradeable to me because no would would give me what it would take to pry him away.

Team A traded

Ronnie Brown, Jeremy Maclin and pick 2 6

for

Roddy White, Devin Thomas and Matt Moore

PPR league

Team C traded

Roy Williams and Tony Romo

for

Team D

Phillip Rivers and Legedu Naane

The Captain said:
Go deep said:
Zealots(non-ppr, return yardage, start 2 RB/3 WR, 1 RB/WR flex)Team A(rebuilding/average team)gives:Felix JonesKenny BrittTeam B(defending champ)gives:Marques ColstonKevin SmithDarrius Heyward-BeyAnthony GonzalezAndre Carter
Im not exactly sure if he is rebuilding. I would be, but then again, im quick to rebuild. Thankfully, I only had to do it for one season(thank god for having alot of picks in 2008 draft) His team did finish in 2nd last, but it could be good enough to make a run this year. Not sure it matters much, just thought i would point it out. :thumbdown:

PPR league

Team A gives:

Vjax

M Lynch

rookie 2.12

Team B gives:

S Greene

James Jones

The Captain said:
Go deep said:
Im not exactly sure if he is rebuilding. I would be, but then again, im quick to rebuild. Thankfully, I only had to do it for one season(thank god for having alot of picks in 2008 draft) His team did finish in 2nd last, but it could be good enough to make a run this year. Not sure it matters much, just thought i would point it out. :bs:
If the guy knows what he's doing, he can't be rebuilding by giving up Felix and Britt for Colston and the rest. Unless maybe he really likes Kevin Smith and thinks DHB can get it together? If he's able to contend, the trade is fair IMO - I don't know that I'd do it, but it's fair.

after working phones for days, i've finally been able to scrape a couple of deals together.

12 team PPR dynasty league. 25 roster spots.

Trade A

Give: Hakeem Nicks

Get: Marshawn Lynch

Trade B

Give: Kenny Britt / 2.06

Get: Jamaal Charles

Leaving me with the roster below:

QB: Rivers / Johnson / Russell / Fitzpatrick

RB: MJD / Wells / Brown / Lynch / Charles / Jennings / Peerman

WR: Edwards / Crabtree / Bowe / Mason / Garcon / Bennett / Stroughter / Nelson / Murphy / Clayton / Davis

TE: Winslow

DEF: CHI / DEN

I have rookie picks 1.06, 2.03, 2.11, 3.06, 4.06 -- Where would you focus your attention with this team?

after working phones for days, i've finally been able to scrape a couple of deals together.

Trade A

Trade B

WR: Edwards / Crabtree / Bowe / Mason / Garcon / Bennett / Stroughter / Nelson / Murphy / Clayton / Davis

I have rookie picks 1.06, 2.03, 2.11, 3.06, 4.06 -- Where would you focus your attention with this team?
Trade A is a horrible trade for the person giving up Nicks for Lynch in a PPR league. Trade B is fair.

Trade A

Trade B

Trade A is a horrible trade for the person giving up Nicks for Lynch in a PPR league. Trade B is fair.
I like trade B alot. Trade A though? Lynch is going to be your 4th RB and have lots of questions. Nicks could have been your #2WR for a long time to come.

PPR leagueTeam A gives:VjaxM Lynchrookie 2.12Team B gives:S GreeneJames Jones
Like this trade for team B in non ppr. I love it for team B in ppr. I have to think V jax and the 2.12 is worth quite a bit more than Greene. Then Lynch for James Jones is just overkill. I think Shonn Greene is one of the more overated players this offseason. In 2010 Greene owners will be disappointed with how much of a impact Tomlinson has on his numbers. By the time 2011 rolls around I can see the Jets being more pass efficient, and wanting a running back that fits in with that philosophy a little better than Greene does.

1PPR

Team A got:

Brady, Tom NEP QB

Jones, Thomas KCC RB

Bryant, Antonio CIN WR

Jackson, Vincent SDC WR

Johnson, Calvin DET WR

Team B got:

Rivers, Philip SDC QB

Stewart, Jonathan CAR RB

Rice, Sidney MIN WR

PPR 14 team standard scoring. Start 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE + 1 flex (RB/WR/TE)

Team A gives:

Frank Gore

Team B gives:

Matt Forte, Kellen Winslow, 2010 3.09 pick

interesting that marshawn lynch seems to be involved in a lot of trades this off-season.
I think the people who lived through the nightmare of his 2009 season are happy to trade while he still has the value of being a young running back who at least has show something in the league. In short, for every owner who wants to dump him, there is another who think he is worth a relative low/moderate cost.

Std PPR

Team A gives:

Kenny Britt

Sammie Stroughter

2010 Rookie 1.1

Team B gives:

Vincent Jackson

2010 Rookie 3.11

2011 rookie 1st round pick (Probably lower third of the 1st round)

coolnerd said:
Cassius said:
interesting that marshawn lynch seems to be involved in a lot of trades this off-season.
I think the people who lived through the nightmare of his 2009 season are happy to trade while he still has the value of being a young running back who at least has show something in the league. In short, for every owner who wants to dump him, there is another who think he is worth a relative low/moderate cost.
I have him in a league, and I am torn.He is still young, can get off on a new foot with new coaches, but on the other hand, I don't want to be holding Travis Henry.

Go deep said:
Like team B here
The Captain said:
Team A gives:Kenny Britt, James Jones, 1.10Team B gives:VJax + 2.07
I will take what Team A gets here
doowain said:
1PPRTeam A got:Brady, Tom NEP QBJones, Thomas KCC RBBryant, Antonio CIN WRJackson, Vincent SDC WRJohnson, Calvin DET WRTeam B got:Rivers, Philip SDC QBStewart, Jonathan CAR RBRice, Sidney MIN WR
I prefer what Team A got by a good amount
Yellow Line is Unoffcial said:
Std PPRTeam A gives:Kenny BrittSammie Stroughter2010 Rookie 1.1Team B gives:Vincent Jackson2010 Rookie 3.112011 rookie 1st round pick (Probably lower third of the 1st round)
I would take Britt and Dez/Spiller/Mathews, but if team A is a contending team I can see making that move for Jackson.

I gave 1.11, 2.03 and D Aromashodu

I got H Nicks

I am happy to get an upside, young WR who has had some production which I really didn't have on my current roster (Zealots redraft). I had the draft picks to give retaining the 1.03, 2.11, 3.03, 3.11, 4.03 and 5.03). He needed draft picks and fielded a competitive team last year.

If the guy knows what he's doing, he can't be rebuilding by giving up Felix and Britt for Colston and the rest. Unless maybe he really likes Kevin Smith and thinks DHB can get it together? If he's able to contend, the trade is fair IMO - I don't know that I'd do it, but it's fair.
Colston is not old, still only 26. He probably has 5 years left at least, probably all with Brees. He is by far the best player in this trade IMO. If you are getting the best player, there's no way it's a loss for you. I would trade Felix and Britt for Colston in a PPR, so the fact you're getting a bunch of fliers is a bonus. I'd prefer different fliers for the most part, but I'd still do that trade.

10 team ppr start 11/roster 25, passing TD's 4pts.Start 1-2 QB's, 2-4 RB's, 3-5 WR's, 1-3 TE's, 1-2 K's, 1-2 DST'sTeam A receives: MJD, Carson PalmerTeam B receives: P. Manning, 3.04 rookie/FA pick (24th ovr)
Same league, deal involved me this time. I got Mendy, 3.01, 6.04I gave Turner, 2.02, 6.02

Std PPRTeam A gives:Kenny BrittSammie Stroughter2010 Rookie 1.1Team B gives:Vincent Jackson2010 Rookie 3.112011 rookie 1st round pick (Probably lower third of the 1st round)
Pretty even trade imo....Team B can always get a 2011 1st rounder from someone else and they get a lot of upside with Britt, Straughter, and 1.1. Team A gets a #1 receiver on a good offense and can get more youth with the 2011 #1.

team A gets LTteam B gets 2011 1st :lmao: :wub: :shrug: :wub:
LTs value is kinda all over the place right now.....I tried to get him for a 2010 2.6 pick and was laughed at. I think I saw him go for like a 4th round pick in here somewhere. I think if I was an L T owner I might try to shop him to the Greene owner and see what I could get for him.

team A gets LTteam B gets 2011 1st :thumbup: :excited: :thumbup: :thumbup:
LTs value is kinda all over the place right now.....I tried to get him for a 2010 2.6 pick and was laughed at. I think I saw him go for like a 4th round pick in here somewhere. I think if I was an L T owner I might try to shop him to the Greene owner and see what I could get for him.
LT was just traded in one of my leagues to the Greene owner for pick 2.4 and Arian Foster.

team A gets LTteam B gets 2011 1st :confused: :loco: :rolleyes: :shock:
LT was just traded in one of my leagues to the Greene owner for pick 2.4 and Arian Foster.
The guy giving up the 2.4 got robbed.

16 team, PPR, start 3 WR + Flex, Full IDP

team A (contending) gets larry fitzgerald

team B (rebuilding) gets arian foster, donald brown, jermichael finley

team C (favre owner) gets donovan mcnabb, kevin kolb, barrett ruud

team D (defending champ, really needs RB, has aaron rodgers) gets david garrard, knowshon moreno

team E gets donnie avery, eddie royal, laurence maroney, 3.05, 3.10

team F (2009 runner-up) gets devery henderson, champ bailey, steve smith NYG, 1.14, 3.13

Team A wins this, that wasn't enough for Fitz IMO

team C (favre owner) gets donovan mcnabb, kevin kolb, barrett ruud

team D (defending champ, really needs RB, has aaron rodgers) gets david garrard, knowshon moreno

Not big on Moreno, but I like that deal considering the guy already has Rodgers

team E gets donnie avery, eddie royal, laurence maroney, 3.05, 3.10

team F (2009 runner-up) gets devery henderson, champ bailey, steve smith NYG, 1.14, 3.13

I like team F here

I've made two trades recently, both in 12 team PPR leagues.

I gave: Braylon Edwards, rookie picks 1.10 and 2.05

I got: Miles Austin

#2 (different league)

I gave: 1.08 rookie pick

I got: Kenny Britt

I feel like the Miles trade gives me a very strong WR corps (Colston, Nicks, Harvin, Bryant) in a league where I can start four.

The Britt trade is basically I didn't think there would be a rookie available at the 8th spot that is more talented than Britt. I think he's got a lot of natural talent and he's young so if him and Vince develop some chemistry he could be a solid WR for many years.

I've made two trades recently, both in 12 team PPR leagues.#1 I gave: Braylon Edwards, rookie picks 1.10 and 2.05I got: Miles Austin#2 (different league)I gave: 1.08 rookie pickI got: Kenny BrittI feel like the Miles trade gives me a very strong WR corps (Colston, Nicks, Harvin, Bryant) in a league where I can start four. The Britt trade is basically I didn't think there would be a rookie available at the 8th spot that is more talented than Britt. I think he's got a lot of natural talent and he's young so if him and Vince develop some chemistry he could be a solid WR for many years.
I think you did very well on both of those trades

No Way Jose said:
fsufan said:
team A gets LT

team B gets 2011 1st

:cry: :cry: :unsure: :cry:
I traded him away near the end of last season for an upgrade at D/ST (Minnesota), and I don't regret it at all. Getting a first for him is just craziness- he just doesn't have it anymore.

r3t2 said:

this is how rebuilding teams remain rebuilding teams. turrible deal.

16 team league, only have to start one RB (various offensive lineup options), non-PPR

team a gives: shonn greene, 32nd pick

team b gives: james laurinaitis, 6th pick

Getinthemix said:
Cassius said:
Instinctive said:
Kleck said:
PPR & 1 pt per 5 rushes

Team A gets - Shonn Greene

Team B gets - Rookie Pick 1.04
Won't team B just use 1.04 on a guy they hope will be Shonn Greene?
you're probably right, but the PPR makes it a bit closer.
Not when you factor in the bolded. That puts an even bigger premium on RB's.
I'll almost guaranty that Bryant is there at 1.04 and will be the pick. This league is very RB heavy in the first round of rookie drafts, plus the teams picking 1-3 could use some major help at RB, while Team B is stacked at RB.

Did a couple deals today in PPR leagues:

Team A gives:

WR Eddie Royal

WR Devin Thomas

Team B gives:

WR Dwayne Bowe

WR Deion Branch

Team A gives:

WR Calvin Johnson

Team B gives:

WR Michael Crabtree

1.07 rookie pick (league has developmental players, so the draft pool is thinner than usual)

2011 developmental pick

Users who are viewing this thread