What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*2015-16 EPL Fantasy - Season Over - Rule Changes for next season (2 Viewers)

In the last 20 minutes of the City game I got:

Silva assist

De Bruyne assist

De Bruyne goal

Silva assist

De Bruyne assist

:shock:

Sporting Real Christo Utd. FC 61.3

Wengerbus 63.8

Christo with the ridiculous comeback, about to make 8ebok24 the first team to score 60 points and lose.

Was watching the NFL games and decided to check the score from the game, when I saw 6-2 I got a little nervous, but hey, I'm up 30. Then one by one I saw who scored. :shock:

I can't believe I'm going to lose.

JMon348 said:
Was watching the NFL games and decided to check the score from the game, when I saw 6-2 I got a little nervous, but hey, I'm up 30. Then one by one I saw who scored. :shock:

Its going to be tight. Naughton not starting.

Jmon is up 2.5 points. Christo need Naughton to make an appearance, or Gomis to get on the scoreboard with a goal or assist.

:popcorn:

JMon348 said:

Jmon is up 2.5 points. Christo need Naughton to make an appearance, or Gomis to get on the scoreboard with a goal or assist.

Surprised he didn't make a move to pick up Rangel or Cork. I picked up Rangel for the semi block until I realized that he could have just picked up Cork and played a 3-4-3 :bag:

JMon348 said:

Surprised he didn't make a move to pick up Rangel or Cork. I picked up Rangel for the semi block until I realized that he could have just picked up Cork and played a 3-4-3 :bag:
yeah I noticed the issue earlier, but did not want to say anything until the game started ...

Not sure I would sacrifice a player for 1 game - Naughton is not a terrible D in the game long-term. Plus, Gomis still has a chance to put points on the board.

Scoring 63.3 and losing by 0.5 would suck though....

Looks like Week 18 is the Saturday games

Week 19 will be the Mon-Wed games

Week 20 will be the games from Jan 2-3.

I don't think add/drops will be permitted for game week 19 but you will be able to rotate your starters.

Looks like Week 18 is the Saturday games

Week 19 will be the Mon-Wed games

Week 20 will be the games from Jan 2-3.

I don't think add/drops will be permitted for game week 19 but you will be able to rotate your starters.
Cool

Still a narrow victory, however, if not for Liverpool's very late goal, I was heading to a 23.333 - 23.332 victory. Now, not nearly as awesome.

So I'm checking out the availability of my players for Scoring Period 22 (Jan. 16/17/18) and notice that Eric Dier now is a Multiple (both Defender and Midfielder).

How is this?

Until today, the only Multiple position player I have seen, or noticed, is Kevin De Bruyne (Don't get me started on that, still trying to figure it out).

So how do these guys get categorized?

Also, I already have a dude like Dier as a Midfielder, it's Morgan Schneiderlin, and while he doesn't score, he also doesn't accumulate Yellows.

Just sayin', :banned:

ETA: I'm trying to square the, "Real Life," positions, lineup announcements/formations, and play I see, compared to what Fantrax is doing. I understand that none of us have control over these decisions and am not complaining. Just want to know if other owners have seen these situations.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
So I'm checking out the availability of my players for Scoring Period 22 (Jan. 16/17/18) and notice that Eric Dier now is a Multiple (both Defender and Midfielder).

How is this?

Until today, the only Multiple position player I have seen, or noticed, is Kevin De Bruyne (Don't get me started on that, still trying to figure it out).

Also, I already have a dude like Dier as a Midfielder, it's Morgan Schneiderlin, and while he doesn't score, he also doesn't accumulate Yellows.

EPL games are not a priority for the guys at fantrax - so getting around to position changes is rare. DIer is probably the most glaring example of a player who was listed at his position last year - D, but he has only played 1 game at D this year. He is clearly a MF, and should have been classified as one a long time ago.

There are a few others that should be changed, but the line is much blurrier between an Attacking-Midfield role, and a striker.

Sinn Fein, on 15 Jan 2016 - 9:23 PM, said:
drunken slob, on 15 Jan 2016 - 9:09 PM, said:So I'm checking out the availability of my players for Scoring Period 22 (Jan. 16/17/18) and notice that Eric Dier now is a Multiple (both Defender and Midfielder).

How is this?

EPL games are not a priority for the guys at fantrax - so getting around to position changes is rare. DIer is probably the most glaring example of a player who was listed at his position last year - D, but he has only played 1 game at D this year. He is clearly a MF, and should have been classified as one a long time ago.

There are a few others that should be changed, but the line is much blurrier between an Attacking-Midfield role, and a striker.
Clear and concise, thanks, sir. :thumbup:

I am the best manager here. Last week I start van Aanholt over Dummett and Dummett scores. This week I start Dummett over van Aanholt and van Aanholt scores.

Sinn Fein, on 01 Feb 2016 - 6:17 PM, said:Adebayor could be another one who provides a nice return - all depends on whether he is properly motivated.
Only reason I grabbed him is because Berahino is in the :toilet:

Might have two dumps in a pod before this is all over.

I was hoping that a dude named Ebenezer Assifuah, FC Sion, would make it into the EPL this winter. However, I believe Sion are still in Europa League and once the new year schedule was clinched, he wasn't moving.

I'll be looking for him in the August draft.

:banned:

Last edited by a moderator:
Seven teams within two games of being in the money. This week the top half of the table all plays one another 

1 vs 2

3 vs 6

4 vs 5

7 vs 8

Users who are viewing this thread