What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*2015-16 EPL Fantasy - Season Over - Rule Changes for next season (2 Viewers)

:shrug: looks correct to me

Three teams have not made any WW claims:

Eephus

Gator

Ominous Johnson.

I am more curious how you ended up back at 4th after making a WW claim on August 20th - surprised that everyone else has made at least one claim in the last two weeks. I imagine if I look closely - that is where the mistake might be...
Well, that bother me. Get my hopes up then ##### slap me.

:shrug: looks correct to me

Three teams have not made any WW claims:

Eephus

Gator

Ominous Johnson.

I am more curious how you ended up back at 4th after making a WW claim on August 20th - surprised that everyone else has made at least one claim in the last two weeks. I imagine if I look closely - that is where the mistake might be...
Well, that bother me. Get my hopes up then ##### slap me.
Ha! Nice auto-correct.

***TRADE***

Wengerbus sends Jermain Defoe F SUN

Team TLEF316 sends Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain M ARS

Last edited by a moderator:
I am sure there were a number of teams that looked into Begovic yesterday, including me, so I am not going to force all the WW players into FAs - as that would not be fair to everyone.

The settings are correct, I guess fantrax was only going to run waivers once in between games. :shrug:

So if a player is dropped, we should assume they will be on waivers for 2 weeks?
No - I think with the extra week, it threw things off. Every other time, players who were dropped cleared waivers that next week.

I could set waivers to run today, and it would clear the players - but as I said before I don't want to put teams at a disadvantage of not being around for the "special" waivers.

I

Eephus needs two goals from Payet and no stats from Victor Moses for the comeback win.

Payet scores in the first 10 minutes :nervous:

Question, does FanTrax update positions at some point? I have a few (Sakho listed as F, Schlupp listed as M) playing further back. I want more points for the clean sheets.

ETA and goals.

Users who are viewing this thread