What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*2015-16 EPL Fantasy - Season Over - Rule Changes for next season (3 Viewers)

I have been told that waivers are now going to process on August 27 - not sure why - maybe because waivers already ran once this week. :shrug:

In any event, I have the ability to manually run the waivers process - I push a button, and waivers are processed by the system. So, I will do that at, or near 6:00 today - unless I forget.

So, if you want to claim a player, continue to do so - disregard the notice that waivers will process next week.

Sinn Fein said:
I have been told that waivers are now going to process on August 27 - not sure why - maybe because waivers already ran once this week. :shrug:

In any event, I have the ability to manually run the waivers process - I push a button, and waivers are processed by the system. So, I will do that at, or near 6:00 today - unless I forget.

So, if you want to claim a player, continue to do so - disregard the notice that waivers will process next week.
:shrug:

Sinn Fein said:

:shrug:

There's a player I'm trying to add that should be available but is listed as on the WW. Any idea why that is?
Looks like only this week's drops are on WW. That's the way it's supposed to be.
Except there is a player that wasn't dropped that is listed on the WW. And I know he was available because I almost added him earlier.
Hmm, you're right. Book 'em Danno
There's actually a couple guys like this. Should I post here to let him know who it is?

There's a player I'm trying to add that should be available but is listed as on the WW. Any idea why that is?
Looks like only this week's drops are on WW. That's the way it's supposed to be.
Except there is a player that wasn't dropped that is listed on the WW. And I know he was available because I almost added him earlier.
There's actually a couple guys like this. Should I post here to let him know who it is?
Why dont you give an example of a guy you dont like but fits the description?

There's only 2 guys that fit the description: Daley Blind and McArthur. I'm trying to add McArthur. Both were available this week. In fact, McArthur has never been owned.

FWIW, I'm trying to drop Jedinak for him.

There's only 2 guys that fit the description: Daley Blind and McArthur. I'm trying to add McArthur. Both were available this week. In fact, McArthur has never been owned.

Yeah thats really weird.

It just let me add him :unsure:

What do you to give me for him?

It just let me add him :unsure:

What do you to give me for him?
Daily emails containing shirtless pics of certain soccer superstars?

:coffee:

I suggest we keep it on Thursday until after Labor Day. The English transfer deadline is Tuesday Sept 1 at 1PM EDT. A Thursday waivers run will give Fantrax another day to get players into the database.

I don't think we have ever had an in season trade. I'd like to break that and get us more active during the season.

I'm putting Kevin De Bruyne and Wilfried Bony on the block. Obviously De Bruyne is a little bit cheaper right now because he isn't officially a City player yet and his role is uncertain. So if you are interested, now is the time to get some offers in.

I don't think we have ever had an in season trade. I'd like to break that and get us more active during the season.

I'm putting Kevin De Bruyne and Wilfried Bony on the block. Obviously De Bruyne is a little bit cheaper right now because he isn't officially a City player yet and his role is uncertain. So if you are interested, now is the time to get some offers in.
I traded for Kompany in the early years when we were still running this on the FPL site.

8 . 08 8ebok24 Kevin De Bruyne MID TBD

15 . 11 Christo Edinson Cavani FWD TBD

3 . 12 Eephus Charlie Austin FWD TBD

17 . 12 Eephus Charles Aranguiz MID TBD

5 . 08 Gator Pedro FWD TBD

12 . 13 Native Robert Lewandowski FWD TBD

13 . 10 Poke_4_Life Marco Reus MID TBD

8 . 11 Shader Zlatan Ibrahimovic FWD TBD

17 . 04 Shader Cristiano Ronaldo FWD TBD

15 . 01 Sinn Fein Bakary Sako MID TBD

11 . 01 Sinn Fein Karim Benzema FWD TBD

10 . 14 Sinn Fein Nicholas Otamendi DEF TBD

13 . 13 TLEF Gareth Bale FWD TBD
I have dropped Benzema

Figures I got 2 out of 3 right, but dropped those 2 from my roster. :kicksrock:

Thanks Charlie Austin for an entertaining but unproductive month of checking transfer rumors. He was linked with Newcastle, Villa, Palace, Everton, Norwich, Chelsea, Man Utd, and WBA but he ends up staying at Loftus Road.

I replaced him with Dieumerci Mbokani whose name means Thank God in French. :rolleyes:

Thanks Charlie Austin for an entertaining but unproductive month of checking transfer rumors. He was linked with Newcastle, Villa, Palace, Everton, Norwich, Chelsea, Man Utd, and WBA but he ends up staying at Loftus Road.

I replaced him with Dieumerci Mbokani whose name means Thank God in French. :rolleyes:
I saw that pick-up - I was considering it at the same time. Good gamble imo

I saw that pick-up - I was considering it at the same time. Good gamble imo
Was between he and Borini for me.

:shrug: looks correct to me

Three teams have not made any WW claims:

Eephus

Gator

Ominous Johnson.

I am more curious how you ended up back at 4th after making a WW claim on August 20th - surprised that everyone else has made at least one claim in the last two weeks. I imagine if I look closely - that is where the mistake might be...

Users who are viewing this thread