What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**2015 MLB Season Thread: This is how the chapter ends (2 Viewers)

You missed the pitch immediately before that where Toriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii checked his swing, and went around but it was called a ball.
I did miss it. Are you saying Joe was doubly terrible or is was a make-up call?
Yep, pretty much. Plus Toriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii checking his swing on back-to-back pitches is obnoxious, I hate him.

You missed the pitch immediately before that where Toriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii checked his swing, and went around but it was called a ball.
I did miss it. Are you saying Joe was doubly terrible or is was a make-up call?
Yep, pretty much. Plus Toriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii checking his swing on back-to-back pitches is obnoxious, I hate him.
He's old. He's got to start swinging before he sees the pitch or he'll never catch up to a fastball.

All that fun watching baseball all day yesterday... and the first game today starts at 7pm. Strong work, MLB

jfranco77 said:
All that fun watching baseball all day yesterday... and the first game today starts at 7pm. Strong work, MLB
They either hate their fans, or it's shtick or something. Bizarre.

jfranco77 said:
The Cardinals and Cubs should be playing a day game at Wrigley. Had yesterday off, and the lighting for a night game at Wrigley is a joke.

jfranco77 said:
The Cardinals and Cubs should be playing a day game at Wrigley. Had yesterday off, and the lighting for a night game at Wrigley is a joke.
Should definitely be a day game, but on the bright side this gives them more time to get some Port-A-Potties into Wrigley.

jfranco77 said:
Should definitely be a day game, but on the bright side this gives them more time to get some Port-A-Potties into Wrigley.
Speaking of waiting, does this extra day count towards the Bryant wait?

jfranco77 said:
I think it's 9 games or something. Maybe I'm wrong.

jfranco77 said:
It would have been sunny and 70 degrees in Chicago today if the Cubs had kept Bryant up.

jfranco77 said:
I was wrong. April 17th is his first eligible day. That's a home game vs SD. I'm guessing the bring him up on the road

Padres looking for a SS. Castro, Tulo, Andrus
Their farm system is depleted after all the trades. I don't see them putting together a package of prospects that would bring a major league regular back in return. I suppose Benoit is expendable now but he's 37 and makes $8M. If Preller moves somebody like Cashner or Kennedy, then he's more confident in his collection of sore armed pitching depth than I am.

I don't know why MLB doesn't have an opening week with full slates of games on all day like yesterday. Opening week should be an event. They may lose money on day games at the gate but be creative and package the whole week to someone to offset the costs. If not make more money.

Their farm system is depleted after all the trades. I don't see them putting together a package of prospects that would bring a major league regular back in return. I suppose Benoit is expendable now but he's 37 and makes $8M. If Preller moves somebody like Cashner or Kennedy, then he's more confident in his collection of sore armed pitching depth than I am.
My link.

My link.
Bossman Melvin Junior played SS as a rookie.

Eephus said:
Annyong said:
If they wanted to eat that whole contract I'll bet they could get Andrus for a reasonable amount.

Brandon Belt (groin) will undergo an MRI on Wednesday.

Belt strained his right groin while chasing a foul pop-up in the fourth inning of Tuesday's game versus the D'Backs. "It grabbed me pretty good at first," he said. "But honestly I don't think it's too bad." Belt noted that he can jog right now but would have issues making quick side-to-side movements. It sure sounds like a disabled list stint is in order, but we'll have to see what the MRI says. If Belt goes on the DL, Adam Duvall and Andrew Susac are options to replace him.

:lmao:

Jean Segura – 1-for-2, 1 run and stayed in the game after being hit in the head by a pitch. He likely figured it was safer on the field than near Braun on the bench, checking out bats.

Users who are viewing this thread