What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2015 SSL3 Draft Thread (1 Viewer)

I have a morning meeting and will be out of touch until early afternoon. Too many picks ahead to pre-draft, but I will check ASAP. Hope that I am up by then though.

Jeaton was already on a 4-hour clock and had been allowed well beyond that limit.

Anyone can enter the MFL site and select Tebow again for him as a place holder.

I will check on it in a few if nobody else can do it.

Jeaton 3.13 Tim Tebow PLACEHOLDER

Sinrman 3.14 Amari Cooper WR Oak

Atomic Punk 3.15 Juliam Edelman WR NE

Go Blue 3.16 Jonathan Stewart RB Carolina

Go Blue 4.1 Mark Ingram RB Saints

Atomic Punk 4.2 Zach Ertz TE Eagles

Sinrman 4.3 Brandon Marshall WR NYJ

Jeaton is again on the clock and will time out at 3:03 CDT

He hasn't been on since at least 10 pm yesterday and has timed out twice in 3 rounds of the draft. Just skip him and allow the next guy to pick. If he decides to show up, he can pick them both.

Last edited by a moderator:
Rules are in place - 8 hours per pick, first late pick time cut in half, so 4 hours. Miss again clock cut to 2 hours. And so on, but when you miss more than three it really begins to impact the whole draft.

Sent Bass a PM asking about whether we need to seek replacements for Jeaton, whose team will really suffer missing two straight picks. Maybe we should hold up here for a couple of hours to make that decision so if a replacement drafter is located his hole will not be too deep to overcome.

Make up picks:

Latavius Murray

Ryan Tannehill

Notifications now set-up so shouldn't be an issue again.

Sorry guys.

Make up picks:

Latavius Murray

Ryan Tannehill

Sorry guys.
Bass drafted for your missed picks and gave you Frank Gore and C. J. Spiller - are you saying you want to take Murray and Tannehill instead of Gore and Spiller????? I think that might be a bad precedent as many that have picked recently may have wanted those two.

Suggest that you accept the two running back replacement picks as is and rescind the request for Murray and Tannehill

Make up picks:

Latavius Murray

Ryan Tannehill

Sorry guys.
Bass drafted for your missed picks and gave you Frank Gore and C. J. Spiller - are you saying you want to take Murray and Tannehill instead of Gore and Spiller????? I think that might be a bad precedent as many that have picked recently may have wanted those two.Suggest that you accept the two running back replacement picks as is and rescind the request for Murray and Tannehill
Sorry didn't see that. Those two are fine. I rescind Murray and Tannehill.

Make up picks:

Latavius Murray

Ryan Tannehill

Sorry guys.
Bass drafted for your missed picks and gave you Frank Gore and C. J. Spiller - are you saying you want to take Murray and Tannehill instead of Gore and Spiller????? I think that might be a bad precedent as many that have picked recently may have wanted those two.Suggest that you accept the two running back replacement picks as is and rescind the request for Murray and Tannehill
Sorry didn't see that. Those two are fine. I rescind Murray and Tannehill.
Thanks for the quick declaration, I think that will allow us to go forward smoothly. I sent PM to Jeff Tefertiller who Pasquino indicated would pick for him while he is out.

5.5 A Ellington RB AZ for Gamma

5.6 Andre Johnson WR INDI for Raylove

5.7 Kevin White Rook WR CHI for Fiddles

5.8 Tom Suspension Brady QB NEPA for me

5.9 L. Murray RB OAK for Pasquino

Waiting on Snellman

5.11 - Jeremy Maclin, WR KCC

PM sent to Meno. Made the pick hours ago on MFL but didn't have time to cross-post before being whisked out of my hospital room. :( Apologies if I've held up the action.

5.13 77. Jeaton Tannehill, Ryan MIA QB Wed May 13 7:50:22 p.m. ET 2015 Pick made based on Pre-Draft List

5.14 78. Sinrman Cutler, Jay CHI QB Wed May 13 7:50:22 p.m. ET 2015 Pick made based on Pre-Draft List

5.15 79. Atomic Punk Bryant, Martavis PIT WR Wed May 13 7:50:22 p.m. ET 2015 Pick made based on Pre-Draft List

5.16 80. Go Blue Jackson, DeSean WAS WR Wed May 13 7:50:22 p.m. ET 2015 Pick made based on Pre-Draft List

6.01 81. Go Blue Robinson, Allen JAC WR Wed May 13 7:50:22 p.m. ET 2015 Pick made based on Pre-Draft List

6.02 82. Atomic Punk Crowell, Isaiah CLE RB Wed May 13 7:50:22 p.m. ET 2015 Pick made based on Pre-Draft List

6.03 83. Sinrman Flacco, Joe BAL QB Wed May 13 7:50:22 p.m. ET 2015 Pick made based on Pre-Draft List

6.04 84. Jeaton White, Roddy ATL WR Wed May 13 7:56:22 p.m. ET 2015

6.05 85. Menobrown Bradford, Sam PHI QB Wed May 13 8:22:04 p.m. ET 2015

6.06 86. Mr. Irrelevant Cameron, Jordan MIA TE Wed May 13 9:29:25 p.m. ET 2015

PM goin' out to Snell.

gambled taking Witten hoping for one of Fitzgerald or Jackson and it got close ................

I am taking WR Steve Smith, Ravens. Sorry but no time - can someone PM next and make pick on MFL?

7.11 - Derek Carr, QB OAK

Thanking my lucky stars he was still sitting there for me ... and that I got out of surgery with minutes to spare before timing out :D

I'll PM Meno.

8.5 Josh Hill- TE- Saints

Will PM next

And sorry for delays, last two picks I've come up while out for night and while asleep.

8.6 Mr. Irrrelevant selects: Al Gore- WR Philly( Nelson Agholor)

9.4 Heath Miller TE

9.5 Jordan Reed TE

9.6 Breshad Perriman WR

9.7 Davante Adams WR

9.8 Chris Ivory RB

9.9 Fleener TE

It's been more than eight hours since last pick but nobody posted these until just now.

Not sure if that's an official time out or not.

It's round 9. If you don't know to check in every so often by now...

Honestly, I don't understand why everyone doesn't have a few players pre-drafted at this point.

What happened to sending out PMs when we were on the clock? In all the years I have been doing these I have always made my picks immediately after receiveing the PM.

Sorry, rant over.

9.10 138. Snellman Colston, Marques NOS WR

9.11 139. Mr. Irrelevant Donnell, Larry NYG TE

PMing next.

What happened to sending out PMs when we were on the clock? In all the years I have been doing these I have always made my picks immediately after receiveing the PM.

Sorry, rant over.

PMing next.
I think it's the combination of drafting on MFL that creates a gap. Your situation was my fault in hindsight. I was headed literally out the door for some errands with my wife and really glad I could make a pick and not delay the draft. But i only made the pick on MFL. Jeff had pre-drafted and of course, he's gone. I should have noticed he also picked, came here to post both and PM you.

Sorry Snellman and all.

Sorry, rant over.

PMing next.
I think it's the combination of drafting on MFL that creates a gap. Your situation was my fault in hindsight. I was headed literally out the door for some errands with my wife and really glad I could make a pick and not delay the draft. But i only made the pick on MFL. Jeff had pre-drafted and of course, he's gone. I should have noticed he also picked, came here to post both and PM you.

Sorry Snellman and all.
No problem, just caught me a bit off guard, then people were freaking out because I hadn't made a pick. I am kind of like that old man that wishes things were like they used to be when everyone got PMed and the draft was done strictly on the board...lol. Now we have all of these little whippersnappers in here messing everything up. :getoffmylawn:

Users who are viewing this thread