What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2016 Anarchy's ******* Love Child League Thread (2 Viewers)

BassNBrew said:
1.19 Nelson, Jordy GBP WR (Q)-4  No brainer here outside of a brief consideration of Lamar Miller and Ty Hilton.  Probably the first league I've gotten him in as he usually goes early 2nd in 12 teamers.  Very high playoff probability.  251 projected points.

2.14 Baldwin, Doug SEA WR300.305  Was hoping Cobb or lacy would slip here so I could build a Packer based team.  Baldwin seemed like a nice consolation prize and as close to a playoff lock as there is.  Pre-drafted this pick.  202 projected points.

3.19 Gore, Frank IND RB193.4010  #### Stinkin Ref for swiping Woodhead the pick before who was one of the steals of the draft.  Knew RBs would be getting thin a felt Gore had a better chance for playoff points than anyone else in the tier.  The QBs have been picked clean and the WRs weren't looking much better.  Very high playoff probability.  173 projected points.

4.14 Seahawks, Seattle SEA Def214.005  Probably screwed the pooch here passing on Jennings or Funchess.  Seattle scored 214 pos lsat year in this format.  Should be more playoff points.  214 pts based on last year.

5.19 Ginn Jr., Ted CAR WR211.807  Ref got me again taking KC QB.  Nothing but turds left in the pool but Ginn is being overlooked this year.  Decent playoff potential.  122 projected points.

6.14 Michael, Christine SEA RB38.305  Felt like a gift here based on where he's been going in my other leagues.  3rd Seahawk out of six picks.  73 projected points.

7.19 Green, Ladarius PIT TE (I)107.908  I knew this pick would be a gamble but the week one free agent swap allows a gamble like this.  He'll get cut for someone else.  Was hoping to pair Jesse James up with him in the 8th but GO DC Yourself snagged him two picks before me.

8.14 Nugent, Mike CIN PK136.309  Decent kicker who didn't have camp competition.  Decent shot at the playoffs.  Let's pencil him in for the same its as last year 136.

9.19 Broncos, Denver DEN TMQB284.6011  I had been eyeing Denver QB for a couple of rounds.  Their defense gets them into the playoffs IMO.  Dodds has them projected for 290 pts which is nice this late int he draft.

10.14 Henry, Hunter SDC TE-11  Feel like a got a little lucky here.  Dodds has him at 98 pts and there's upside if Gates is injured.

Regular season projected points of 1559.  It should take 2000 points to win this league (1841 and 1950 won it the first two years) so where's that going to come from?  Nelson needs another 40 in the playoffs.  Baldwin has another 80 points in him between the playoffs and and Dodds being too low on him.  Gina is being under projected as he'll get a lot of playing time and should have less coverage on him this year, good for 40 more points.  Michael needs to a factor in the Seattle offense.  Doubling 378-3 and 75-0 is possible and nets another 73 points.  Will need 40 points from Gore in the playoffs.  That's 313 points or 1872.  Need to find 128 points on the wire after week one to replace Green and to reach the 2000 benchmark.  Last year there were 8 guys not acquired in this league that exceeded 128 points. 
Feel like you might not get much out of picks 3-5-6-7-9-10 so maybe you should see if you can get more than 1 replacement pick...all the time you spent doing all that projected point stuff and complaining about how slow this was going maybe should have been spent actually drafting some players who might post some points ...this might be the worst effort I have ever seen you give....you might need a nap....

Last edited by a moderator:
Feel like you might not get much out of picks 3-5-6-7-9-10 so maybe you should see if you can get more than 1 replacement pick...all the time you spent doing all that projected point stuff and complaining about how slow this was going maybe should have been spent actually drafting some players who might post some points ...this might be the worst effort I have ever seen you give....you might need a nap....
I see your wife gave you back the key to the liquor cabinet. Congrats

I see your wife gave you back the key to the liquor cabinet. Congrats
:lmao: ....yeah I was drinking  :banned: ...but everybody is too nice around here ...not enough smack

but I really do think you stunk up the joint....

Here is a very lose ranking of the teams using the following criteria:

Dodds' 2016 projections for TMQB-RB-WR-TE.
Only regular season numbers . . . no points added for potential playoffs teams.
Doods' 2016 projections for kickers using only total points scored.
Love Child 2015 scoring from Weeks 1-17 for defenses (since projections for this year would be nearly impossible).

So pretty much this is a very inexact science (and really means nothing in the grand scheme of things  but figured it was worth calculating anyway).

Code:
TheGrimReaper	1772.96
Mr. Irrelevant	1721.72
Anarchy99	1702.98
Dork Matter	1683.64
BroadwayG	1681.54
Go DC Yourself	1677.16
Ben & Jerry's	1652.14
ryheaps	1621.9
Norseman	1616.52
Borden	1612.2
Arodin	1610.7
Coordinator	1595.9
Stinkin Ref	1578.98
Grigs Almoon	1572.76
freeanyong	1559.54
BassNBrew	1559.46
Maggot Brain	1546.26
There It Is	1520.7
eNdblu	1514.68
Biabreakable	1505.1
Crippler	1497.18
Real Men Of Genius	1476.62
Sinrman	1466.9
bro1ncos	1438.96
Snellman	1411.02
BroncoFreak2K3	1402.58
Montana Grizzly Bears	1387.68
Jason Wood	1382
Duckboy	1317.46
NCFF Commish	1306.52
jhexel	1304.56
Hail To The Victors	1292.58

:lmao: ....yeah I was drinking  :banned: ...but everybody is too nice around here ...not enough smack

but I really do think you stunk up the joint....
Agreed on the first point.

I try to not kick a someone when they are already down, but BNB seems to think Ted Ginn is good. Obviously reason is going to fall on deaf ears here.

My team:

1.21 & 2.12--L. Miller(RB5) and D. Martin(RB11).  WR and QB going fast, so figured I'd go the other way; maybe some playoff points from Miller

3.21--J. Thomas (TE12)--not in love with the WR choices (or I already had them enough leagues, like Crabtree), so decided to fill this spot and get it done with.  Gates was the oither choice but I'm fearful they'll start transitioning away from him the second half of the season.

4.12 & 5.21--T. Boyd (WR47) and P. Garcon ((WR62)--happy with these given that I waited.  Playoff point potential from both, and I view Garcon as the Ironman of the Skin's receiving corps in comparison to Reed and Jackson.

6.12 & 7.21--Tenn ((QB22) and Cincy (Def 9)--wasn't liking the WR3 choices at this point, so decided to not wait any longer on these spots.  Playoff potential with Cincy.

8.12--J. James (TE32, my flex)--upside with Green's questionable status too much to pass up at this point, and we had gone 87 deep into the WR.

9.21--A. Humphries (WR98)--Winston was looking his way a lot in the preseason, and they play some tough pass D's to start the season, so I wouldn't be surprised to see him the beneficiary of a lot of targets when Evans are VJax are covered.  Doesn't hurt that their TE situation remains a mess.  And the same day it looks like the Shorts signing submarines these hopes.

10.12--P. Murray (PK29)--there's not as much risk in this setup in waiting to draft a K last, and the Cleveland offense is supposedly improved.  Can't see there being much left out of the 12 slot on the waiver wire, unless someone drops a player he shouldn't for one of the first week wonders.

Here is a very lose ranking of the teams using the following criteria:

Dodds' 2016 projections for TMQB-RB-WR-TE.
Only regular season numbers . . . no points added for potential playoffs teams.
Doods' 2016 projections for kickers using only total points scored.
Love Child 2015 scoring from Weeks 1-17 for defenses (since projections for this year would be nearly impossible).

So pretty much this is a very inexact science (and really means nothing in the grand scheme of things  but figured it was worth calculating anyway).

TheGrimReaper 1772.96
Mr. Irrelevant 1721.72

:lmao:

My biggest fear about this draft (other than that it might not end until Week 3) was that y'all were gonna kick this rookie out halfway through for embarrassing myself. So, either I'm the Rain Man of Anarchy leagues or the projections are likely less than 100% accurate. I'm gonna lean towards the latter.

1.08 - A.J. Green, CIN (WR5). With PPR scoring, without the TE premium, and seeing how the other FBG mocks have consistently gone heavy there early, WR was the only position I considered here. Green offers a higher floor than any WR left on the board plus significant playoff upside (the Bengals are my dark-horse SB pick). Should be a safe bet for 275-300 points.

2.25 - Latavius Murray, OAK (RB14). Came one pick away from landing Shady, who I'm very high on in '16 ... with Murray there's the concern that he'll lose touches as the season progresses, but the Raiders' OL is as solid as they come and Murray will remain the go-to man at the goal line. Looking for 175-200 points here.

3.08 - Matt Forte, NYJ (RB20). My strategy coming in was to lock up two primary backfield options while the getting was good ... although in retrospect, I'm not sure this was necessary as even the bellcows at the position don't offer the VBD of the top options at QB or WR. Given a do-over I probably go Marvin Jones here and a Sims or Riddick type in the 5th instead. That said, Forte offers obvious upside in a PPR plus playoff potential. Another 175-200 points likely here.

4.25 - Eric Ebron, DET (TE16). Last TE before a big tier break IMO - if he's not on the board this draft looks a lot different for me. I'm expecting big things out of Stafford this season in Jim Bob's offense and Ebron is still only a third-year pro, which for TEs is still not too late to break out. Could put up anywhere from double-digits to 200+, but relative to his price I like the upside.

5.08 - Steve Smith, BAL (WR60). Too much of a fighter to do a full rehab on his Achilles at age 37 only to ride off into the sunset with a line like 30/350/2. He'll be a solid WR2 on a team that loves to throw and lost their biggest receiving FA acquisition in preseason. Limited downside here (maybe 120 points) with top-40 upside ... plus, I just want to find reasons to pull for the guy this year. 

6.25 - Falcons TMQB (Ryan, QB23). Good news: a proven vet with last year's RB1 in his backfield, arguably the best WR in the game out wide, on a team that's going to throw 600+ times. Bad news: His biggest selling points in typical draft-and-done formats (his consistency and durability) don't mean much here, and the Falcons' schedule is brutal. Still, he should finish in that big muddle of second-tier QBs with 300-350 points at a lower price than most.

7.08 - Dorial Green-Beckham, TEN (WR75). This was about 10 picks after the news of his trade to Philly. While the real-time analysis played down the fantasy impact, I know the sorry state of the Birds' WR corps all too well, and DGB might be their 2nd-best option the moment he walks onto the field. He's climbed about 10-15 spots in ADP WR rankings since then so, while it's far too early to call this a home run, I feel like I'm sitting on a 3-1 fastball. Floor is very low, but how often can you get 200-point upside out of the 200th overall pick?

8.25 / 9.08 - Roberto Aguayo, TB (PK18) / Jaguars DST (DST20). Nothing special, but won't lose me too many points to the field. Would have liked a kicker with a bigger leg given the scoring system but I'll take an accurate guy on an above-average offense. The range of DST scoring in ABLC appears to be wider than in the typical survivor league so, while my normal strategy in these mocks is to wait as long as possible on them, I didn't want to get stuck with the Saints in this format.

10.25 - Tyler Ervin, HOU (RB73). Everyone assumes Miller will be a 300-touch top-5 bellcow in his new home, but ... what if he's not? If he's less than advertised, or if BoB wants to keep him fresh for a possible playoff run, Ervin's looked fast, shifty, and right at home in that offense. Since the floor for anyone at this stage of the draft is basically zero and I'm unlikely to get anything usable out of the replacement draft, I figured by going with a rookie here I at least maximize my ceiling.

This format is nuts ... I've never before experienced the joy of cramming a pre-draft list full of names only to watch them get picked off one by one in the FORTY-EIGHT PICKS in between mine. I don't have a lot of top-tier teams on this squad, so my hope is to get a fast start in the regular season and then hope '16 is one of those crazy years where we get about 7 new playoff teams so I can get enough additional points out of guys like Forte and Ryan to hold on.

Best of luck to all.  :bowtie:

Here is the order for waiver claims and the results so far:

There It Is

Anarchy99

NCFF Commish

Hail to the Victors

Maggot Brain

Coordinator

bro1ncos

Biabreakable

Snellman

BroadwayG

Arodin

Go DC Yourself

Montana_grizzly_bears

BassNBrew

Stinkin' Ref

freeannyong

Norseman

Dork Matter

Grigs Allmoon

ryheaps

Jason Wood

Crippler

jhexel

Real Men Of Genius

Mr. Irrelevant

TheGrimReaper

eNdblu

Sinrman

Ben & Jerry's

BroncoFreak_2K3

Duckboy

Borden
Pick somebody TII !

In response to the email; skip him then if he comes back on he can pick from the available "non drops" in the FA.

In response to the email; skip him then if he comes back on he can pick from the available "non drops" in the FA.
Based on his roster, I doubt he would want to swap anyone. Your idea is a good one, the only issue being whomever he decided to drop would be a player someone else would want.

Based on his roster, I doubt he would want to swap anyone. Your idea is a good one, the only issue being whomever he decided to drop would be a player someone else would want.
10-4 sounds like we are just moving on. This all good for me. 

I'll be dropping Allen and picking up a WR.  I'll be checking in periodically to see how things progress, but don't skip me.

But maybe he likes to live dangerously and rolls the dice the the super double secret coma player (plus I might like a guy he would cut).

But maybe he likes to live dangerously and rolls the dice the the super double secret coma player (plus I might like a guy he would cut).
Will re-name his team from There It Is to There It Went.

How does it feel to own the one RB in the league with negative points so far? At least you aren't one of the 7 owners with negative scoring from DEF/ST.

Will re-name his team from There It Is to There It Went.

How does it feel to own the one RB in the league with negative points so far? At least you aren't one of the 7 owners with negative scoring from DEF/ST.
That took tremendous skill on Bookers part. 

I decided zero RB strategy wasn;t taking things far enough, so I am going for negative numbers RB strategy. Booker actually managed to be worse than Jay Ajayi.

I never though the 49ers defense would be such a good play.

I will be dropping Ellington and picking another stiff up.   So if I am not here immediately, I will be soon. 

If folks already know they are staying put, might as well just post that on here so I don't have to chase you. 

So.....

What's the deal here?  Who's up?

Who's been added/dropped?
All I've seen is Broncofreak say they're dropping Watson for Doyle and a bunch of comments that they plan on making a move when it's their turn

So.....

What's the deal here?  Who's up?

Who's been added/dropped?
All I've seen is Broncofreak say they're dropping Watson for Doyle and a bunch of comments that they plan on making a move when it's their turn
Anarchy is editing the first post to show moves.

Brian Quick eh BroadwayG?

The cupboard is pretty bare at WR when Quick gets called up into service.

I was looking at him too.  :bag:

With 11 people still needing to get a chance to make a player swap, it's looking pretty clear that we won't be done by kickoff for the Jets and Bills game tonight. In looking over the rosters and who is available from NYJ and BUF, I doubt anyone will want anyone from those teams.

We will continue to forge on. If you already know you won't be swapping anyone, let me know so I don't waste more time waiting to hear back from you.

Bless the lord we made it. Scores have been recalculated. Please make sure your team total is correct. Good luck and good health. 

1.19 Nelson, Jordy GBP WR (Q)-4  No brainer here outside of a brief consideration of Lamar Miller and Ty Hilton.  Probably the first league I've gotten him in as he usually goes early 2nd in 12 teamers.  Very high playoff probability.  251 projected points.

2.14 Baldwin, Doug SEA WR300.305  Was hoping Cobb or lacy would slip here so I could build a Packer based team.  Baldwin seemed like a nice consolation prize and as close to a playoff lock as there is.  Pre-drafted this pick.  202 projected points.

3.19 Gore, Frank IND RB193.4010  #### Stinkin Ref for swiping Woodhead the pick before who was one of the steals of the draft.  Knew RBs would be getting thin a felt Gore had a better chance for playoff points than anyone else in the tier.  The QBs have been picked clean and the WRs weren't looking much better.  Very high playoff probability.  173 projected points.

4.14 Seahawks, Seattle SEA Def214.005  Probably screwed the pooch here passing on Jennings or Funchess.  Seattle scored 214 pos lsat year in this format.  Should be more playoff points.  214 pts based on last year.

5.19 Ginn Jr., Ted CAR WR211.807  Ref got me again taking KC QB.  Nothing but turds left in the pool but Ginn is being overlooked this year.  Decent playoff potential.  122 projected points.

6.14 Michael, Christine SEA RB38.305  Felt like a gift here based on where he's been going in my other leagues.  3rd Seahawk out of six picks.  73 projected points.

7.19 Green, Ladarius PIT TE (I)107.908  I knew this pick would be a gamble but the week one free agent swap allows a gamble like this.  He'll get cut for someone else.  Was hoping to pair Jesse James up with him in the 8th but GO DC Yourself snagged him two picks before me.

8.14 Nugent, Mike CIN PK136.309  Decent kicker who didn't have camp competition.  Decent shot at the playoffs.  Let's pencil him in for the same its as last year 136.

9.19 Broncos, Denver DEN TMQB284.6011  I had been eyeing Denver QB for a couple of rounds.  Their defense gets them into the playoffs IMO.  Dodds has them projected for 290 pts which is nice this late int he draft.

10.14 Henry, Hunter SDC TE-11  Feel like a got a little lucky here.  Dodds has him at 98 pts and there's upside if Gates is injured.

Regular season projected points of 1559.  It should take 2000 points to win this league (1841 and 1950 won it the first two years) so where's that going to come from?  Nelson needs another 40 in the playoffs.  Baldwin has another 80 points in him between the playoffs and and Dodds being too low on him.  Gina is being under projected as he'll get a lot of playing time and should have less coverage on him this year, good for 40 more points.  Michael needs to a factor in the Seattle offense.  Doubling 378-3 and 75-0 is possible and nets another 73 points.  Will need 40 points from Gore in the playoffs.  That's 313 points or 1872.  Need to find 128 points on the wire after week one to replace Green and to reach the 2000 benchmark.  Last year there were 8 guys not acquired in this league that exceeded 128 points. 
Time to revisit at the quarter pole in the quest for 2000 points.

1 Nelson (251 + 40 in the playoffs): 75 pt x 4 = 300.  +9 points 

2 Baldwin (282): 69 pt x 4 = 276.  With playoff points let's call this a push. +0

3 Gore (173 + 40 in playoffs): 72 / 5 x 16 = 230.  +17

4 Seattle D (214): 40 pt x 4 = 160. -54

5 Ginn (162): Tracking at 80 pts. -82

6 C. Michael (146): 66 x 4 = 264. +118

7 Cadet (128): 23 x 4 = 92. -36

8 Nugent (136): Tracking at 157. +21

9 Denver QB (290): Tracking at 304. +14

10 Henry (98): Tracking at 147. +49

Currently on pace for 2010 points not including playoffs.  I expect Gore, CMike, Nugent, and Henry to cool down.  Seattle, Denver, and GB looking good for the playoffs which would mean post season points for half the squad.

That said, I based a title on hitting 2000 points which would have won the first two years.  I'm currently only in sixth position despite being ahead of that 2000 point pace.  I guess having 4 byes in the books might account for that.  Regardless, several owners got off to blazing starts this year.

FYI -

A half dozen of the player swap transactions did not go through or were not properly processed. So some teams now have a few extra points than they did before. All owners should add up the player scores from the league roster page on the league site and make sure it matches your team total in the standings. Let me know if the totals don't match.

FYI -

A half dozen of the player swap transactions did not go through or were not properly processed. So some teams now have a few extra points than they did before. All owners should add up the player scores from the league roster page on the league site and make sure it matches your team total in the standings. Let me know if the totals don't match.
1.18    Marshall, Brandon NYJ WR    
2.15    Watkins, Sammy BUF WR    
3.18    Woodhead, Danny SDC RB    
4.15    Jennings, Rashad NYG RB    
5.18    Chiefs, Kansas City KCC TMQB    
6.15    Pryor, Terrelle CLE WR    
7.18    Higbee, Tyler RAM TE   .
8.15    Williams, Tyrell SDC WR    
9.18    Folk, Nick NYJ PK    
10.15    Falcons, Atlanta ATL Def   

having basically lost my second and third round picks for the season.... a team that I think could have been a serious contender (considering I expect my my 6th and 8th round picks to outperform their draft position the rest of the way).....I now will struggle to avoid #32.  :bag:

Woodhead was going to be a beast in this format again....going in I felt he was almost the SOD at 3.18....Jennings MIA hurts as my 4th rounder as well, but at least he will be back....IMO Williams (when not playing DEN) would have been a difference maker in the 8th round and if Pryor keeps pace....I think I would have been a tough out even with Higbee doing nothing.....dang....####.....####...oh well

:ptts:

Anarchy99 said:
FYI -

My players add up to 590.18.  Standings say I have 554.58.  Difference is 35.6 which happens to be how many points Denver QB and Henry scored Thursday night.

Tampa Bay -12 points for giving up over 600 yards of offense to the Raiders.  :wall:

I let someone talk me into thinking the upgrades they made to their secondary would somehow improve them. Not so much.

With 895 points through 8 weeks I'm tracking to 1,790 for the regular season (last year's RS league leader had 1,761) - still have 5 byes to go, which will work against me, although with the Falcons, Raiders, and Eagles represented I've got better net postseason potential than I thought in August. And of course the guy immediately behind me in the standings has Tom Brady for the rest of the season ...  :ph34r:

So anyway, the year to date:

1.08 - A.J. Green, CIN (WR5). 167 YTD (WR1). He's such a beast. Just stay healthy, boss. 

2.25 - Latavius Murray, OAK (RB14). 84 YTD (RB26). He's a bellcow! No, he's a benchwarmer! Oops, he's injured! Wait, he's a bellcow again!  I have no idea what to think about this guy. But hey, the Raiders are 6-2!

3.08 - Matt Forte, NYJ (RB20). 130 YTD (RB6). Putting up the quietest top-10 RB season in memory while keeping preseason darling Powell nailed to the bench. Not bad for an over-the-hill 31-year-old on a terrible offense.

4.25 - Eric Ebron, DET (TE16). 60 YTD (TE20). Lions have a very good O and a terrible D - all Ebron needs to do is stay on the field consistently and he'd be racking up points. Apparently, that's too much to ask.

5.08 - Steve Smith, BAL (WR60). 64 YTD (WR60). Running right at ADP despite the Ravens' O being a complete disaster in the first half, which bodes well for his 2H if he can stay off the injury report.

6.25 - Falcons TMQB (Ryan, QB23). 222 YTD (QB1). Potentially the ABLC SOD to date. He's come out guns blazing in season 2 of Shanahan's new offense and the Falcons are in good shape for playoff points. Pretty good bet for a 400-point season.

7.08 - Dorial Green-Beckham, TEN (WR75). 43 YTD (WR83). Disappointing so far, but a slow start was to be expected given how late he was traded - and with Eagles' WRs such a hot mess, will have every chance to ramp up from here. Some unexpected playoff potential as well.

8.25 / 9.08 - Roberto Aguayo, TB / Jaguars DST (PK18 / DST20). The Jags are sitting at DST25 and somehow look even worse, while Aguayo's the lowest-scoring full-time PK, so yeeeeah. Nowhere to go but up ... right?

10.25 - Dennis Pitta, BAL (TE47 as replacement pick). 72 YTD (TE15, TE12 in PPG). If I somehow wind up taking home a title, I'd like to thank the 24 of you who decided to pass on this guy as your post-Week 1 replacement.

Apparently, all you need to do to win this thing is land two #1 scorers at their position and get extraordinarily lucky avoiding serious injuries among this year's skill-position carnage. It's so obvious I can't believe no one's thought of it before!  :lol:

My 131 would look a lot better this week if not for the San Francisco D throwing up a (-17)

My 131 would look a lot better this week if not for the San Francisco D throwing up a (-17)
It is a situation where I am just hoping for the season to be over so Tampa can't keep putting me in the hole.

Two teams have negative points for the season thus far. SF -11 and and the Browns -17

SF was the worst one in 2015 with 13 total points. Still 1.4 points per game.

Too much offense for these teams.

Roughly halfway through the regular season, VBD by position (not accounting for the flex spot) . . .

TMQB 112
RB 164
WR 139
TE 92
PK 69
DEF 123

2 Baldwin (282): 69 pt x 4 = 276.  With playoff points let's call this a push. +0

Currently on pace for 2010 points not including playoffs.  I expect Gore, CMike, Nugent, and Henry to cool down.  Seattle, Denver, and GB looking good for the playoffs which would mean post season points for half the squad.

That said, I based a title on hitting 2000 points which would have won the first two years.  I'm currently only in sixth position despite being ahead of that 2000 point pace.  I guess having 4 byes in the books might account for that.  Regardless, several owners got off to blazing starts this year.
And now at the 1/2 way marker....

1 Nelson (251 + 40 in the playoffs): On pace for 258 in the regular season, playoffs looking spotty.  +7

2 Baldwin (282): 225 and maybe some playoff points.  -57

3 Gore (173 + 40 in playoffs):  On pace for 245 w/o playoffs.  +72 

4 Seattle D (214): 132 points.  -82

5 Ginn (162): Tracking at 104.  -60

6 C. Michael (146): 226 but momentum gaining.  +80 

7 Cadet (128): Drastically slowing.  72 pt pace.  -56

8 Nugent (136): Another guy slowing.  122 pt pace.  -14

9 Denver QB (290): Tracking at 270.  -20

10 Henry (98): Tracking at 128. +30

I'm exactly 50 pts behind where I need to be and on pace to post 1900 points which is 100 points of the bogey.  Biggest problem is that there isn't much upside with this team.  CMike is looks like he has lead cleats, Cadet isn't getting touches, and Gore is already at his ceiling.  Really going to need Nelson/Baldwin/Ginn to step it up and have bigger second halves.  

Mr. Irrelevant said:
:kicksrock:

At least I'll always have that screenshot from Week 10 showing me at the top of the leaderboard. :mellow:

Best of luck to everyone else the rest of the way.
Yea but you are still putting up good numbers even this week with your QB and a RB on a bye.

And now at the 1/2 way marker....

1 Nelson (251 + 40 in the playoffs): On pace for 258 in the regular season, playoffs looking spotty.  +7

2 Baldwin (282): 225 and maybe some playoff points.  -57

3 Gore (173 + 40 in playoffs):  On pace for 245 w/o playoffs.  +72 

4 Seattle D (214): 132 points.  -82

5 Ginn (162): Tracking at 104.  -60

6 C. Michael (146): 226 but momentum gaining.  +80 

7 Cadet (128): Drastically slowing.  72 pt pace.  -56

8 Nugent (136): Another guy slowing.  122 pt pace.  -14

9 Denver QB (290): Tracking at 270.  -20

10 Henry (98): Tracking at 128. +30

I'm exactly 50 pts behind where I need to be and on pace to post 1900 points which is 100 points of the bogey.  Biggest problem is that there isn't much upside with this team.  CMike is looks like he has lead cleats, Cadet isn't getting touches, and Gore is already at his ceiling.  Really going to need Nelson/Baldwin/Ginn to step it up and have bigger second halves.  
End of regular season

1 Nelson (251 + 40 in the playoffs): 305.  Already hit the bogey and am +14 over goal.  :thumbup:

2 Baldwin (282): 255.  Will need 27 playoff points to hit goal.  :thumbup:

3 Gore (173 + 40 in playoffs = 213): 214.  Won't get any playoff playoff points be met the goal any way.  :thumbup:

4 Seattle D (214): 128.  Huge bust pick for me.  Could actually lose points in the playoffs.  -86   :X

5 Ginn (162): 159.  Pretty much right on target.  -3  :thumbup:

6 C. Michael (146): 137.  Like Ginn, met expectations, just took a strange route to get their.  -9  :yawn:

7 Cadet (128): 94.  This pick hurt but there wasn't much on the wire other than Pitta.  If I had gone that direction this would be over.  -34  :rant:

8 Nugent (136): 92.  Well if I lose I can blame it on the stinking' kicker.  -44  :rant:

9 Denver QB (290): 264.  Had counted on playoff points to hit goal.  -26  :yawn:

10 Henry (98): 130. Great 10th round pick.  +32  :thumbup:

Overall I'm down 181 from goal with Nelson, Baldwin, Sea D, and CMike left to reach goal which is impossible.  Likely means one of the stud QB teams will run me down and I'll finish 2nd-4th.  Still a great season.  Obviously I got lucky injury wise, but this model of drafting to a target point total appeared to work.

Users who are viewing this thread