What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

300+pass yds, 100+rush yds, 100+rec yds (1 Viewer)

Wingnut

Footballguy
Offshoot from Projections thread.

Post your week 1 predictions on who you think will hit the money marks for QB, RB, and WR.

Pick one for each position

QB: Plummer vs STL

RB: LT vs Oakland

WR: Fitzgerald vs SF

Last edited by a moderator:
Post your week 1 predictions on who you think will hit the money marks for QB, RB, and WR.Ill do one for each positionQB: Plummer vs STLRB: LT vs OaklandWR: Fitzgerald vs SF
I posted the same thing, we only need one., someone please delete one or merge them. We also should make this a sticky and someone needs to track the resultsI'll take:P.Manning for 300 (I aint sold on the Giants Defense)L. Tomlinson for 100M. Harrison for 100

I wonder how many people will be predicting people they have on their roster....I did it, although Plummer isnt my starting QB

Can I say Heath Miller or Willie Parker?

Seriously though...

QB- Warner vs. SF

RB- Shaun Alexander vs. Detroit (btw, Boss Bailey, Detroit's MLB is out for this game, which leaves some serious inexperience at LB against the league's reigning MVP)

WR- Fitzgerald vs. SF; Boldin vs. SF

And my real sleeper:

WR- Joe Jurevicius vs. New Orleans

I wonder how many people will be predicting people they have on their roster....I did it, although Plummer isnt my starting QB
Jurevicius is on my roster and I'm starting him (honestly, it's only because I have Steve Smith and JJ is my next best option, IMO). None of the other guys are on my squad.

I have Palmer and #85. :banned:
*******.They were both gone by the time my 2nd pick (21 overall) came around. CJ went 13th and Palmer went 17th overall. I had em both last year and got my 1st champeenship.

who's gonna be the no-name that goes off for 200 yards (receiving or rushing) and causes complete havoc this coming week?

S. Moss. Everyone seems to have forgotten about him. With Portis likely out, Santana is gonna go OFF. :)

Offshoot from Projections thread.Post your week 1 predictions on who you think will hit the money marks for QB, RB, and WR.Pick one for each positionQB: Plummer vs STLRB: LT vs OaklandWR: Fitzgerald vs SF
QB: Tom BradyRB: LaDainian TomlinsonWR: Chad Johnson

McNabb - Pretty easy pick here.

Droughns - Only 2 things are certain in life death and the opposing team's RB getting 100 yards against my

Saints. Even the ancient Emmitt Smith had 100 yards against them in his last season.

C. Johnson - Looks like Housh will be limited. Henry is good enough to take some pressure

off.

Brooks

Rod Smith

Westbrook (combined rushing and receiving will easily exceed 100)

Thought I'd pick against the grain here.

Boy i'm seeing some bold predictions in here!! :rolleyes:

Jon Kitna: Martz in town, seattle will run up score forcing kitna to throw

Julius Jones: Jax's starting DT's banged up

Reggie Wayne: Harrison will be bracketed with Madison/Demps allowing reggie 1 on 1 w/McQuarters..

QB: PalmerRB: McGaheeWR: #85
:wub: the Willis reach - cuz I'll need it.:stepsoutonlimb:QB - A SmithHe'll need to pass for 400 to stay in this game - and Gore will be marginal on the road in the new stadium opener.RB - M Bell Shanny is playing w/ STL *and the rest of us* and MB (not III) will get 25/120/1WR - L EvansDown early and passing all day.

QB: Palmer

RB: McGahee

WR: #85
:wub: the Willis reach - cuz I'll need it.:stepsoutonlimb:

QB - A Smith

He'll need to pass for 400 to stay in this game - and Gore will be marginal on the road in the new stadium opener.

RB - M Bell

Shanny is playing w/ STL *and the rest of us* and MB (not III) will get 25/120/1

WR - L Evans

Down early and passing all day.
:shock: Step back off the limb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

QB: Palmer

RB: McGahee

WR: #85
:wub: the Willis reach - cuz I'll need it.:stepsoutonlimb:

QB - A Smith

He'll need to pass for 400 to stay in this game - and Gore will be marginal on the road in the new stadium opener.

RB - M Bell

Shanny is playing w/ STL *and the rest of us* and MB (not III) will get 25/120/1

WR - L Evans

Down early and passing all day.
:shock: Step back off the limb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Don't have him, but do have Bryant, so maybe some wishful thinking ;) But, SF will be down 14 by the half, so I can see 25/45 for 300ish as possible - since AZ will shut down Gore early and score quickly (vs. 14 play drives eating 7 mins off the clock).

It would be easy to say Peyton or Palmer, just for science here :nerd: . Probable, no. Possible, :yes:

QB - Eli Manning. Why not?

RB - Larry Johnson - easiest pick of the week. Something will have to go wrong for LJ to not gain 100+ yards.

WR - Steve Smith. No problem with DeAngelo Hall; it's whether or not he gets the balls. I'll take that chance.

Users who are viewing this thread