What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

4-1 Dallas @ 3-1 Seattle (1 Viewer)

heckmanm said:
:blackdot:

I think the Cowboys are being severely overlooked in this game. If they have trouble running the ball in the 1st quarter but stay committed while keeping the game within a TD (unlike vs the 9ers)...I believe the crowd and the Sea D will get worn down. If its close at halftime Dallas will win. If Romo audibles out of the run and is not successful hitting Witten in the zone holes resulting in Int's it will be San Fran all over again.

Dallas 30 Sea 24
Nice call.

What happens to public perception IF Dal wins this game? Nobody really seems to be taking Dal seriously even though they are 4-1 with maybe the best running game in the NFL. Sea seems to be perceived as the best team in the league.
Agree biju, well said. Dal needs to put this game on Murray's back even if it's nut working early on. Romo will struggle heavily vs. Sea secondary IMO. The good news/bad news is Sea doesn't really sell out to stop anything from what I can tell. Their D is well suited to playing aggressive vs. the run by nature, though. Where I think Dal can really exploit them is in the passing game to Murray and Witten.
So, I'll ask agin. What's the perception of Dal and Sea now that Dal went I to Sea and dominated the Seahawks?

That was the worst I have seen the Seahawks play in the last two years. Play calling was awful, and giving up the third and longs they did unacceptable. They still had a chance to win in the end but came up short. Part of me wanted them to lose that game.....if they win it they then think they can get away with some of the crappy play and win. Dallas made a few plays and won the game......hats off to them. They came into the hardest stadium in the NFL and pulled out the W. I would like to see them match up again in the playoffs.

Bad day for the 12s, they let the team down yesterday. Maybe a few guys were injured or its just a bit of malaise?
I was shocked by how many Dallas fans were there. When Murray scored the winning TD, there was quite a loud roar, and on a defensive stop later (I think it was the game-ending INT), there was a replay shot from the field level and you could see a ton of Dallas fans in a bunch of rows right off the field throw their arms up to cheer. I guess a lot of those 12th men sold their tickets to fans of the visiting team.

Bad day for the 12s, they let the team down yesterday. Maybe a few guys were injured or its just a bit of malaise?
I was shocked by how many Dallas fans were there. When Murray scored the winning TD, there was quite a loud roar, and on a defensive stop later (I think it was the game-ending INT), there was a replay shot from the field level and you could see a ton of Dallas fans in a bunch of rows right off the field throw their arms up to cheer. I guess a lot of those 12th men sold their tickets to fans of the visiting team.
I was listening on the radio and noticed this as well. Lots of cheering on Murray's runs on the go ahead drive.

Sea def has def fallen off. They need to score more points. Maybe they will start actually using their best wr now that they are 3-2. If they don't turn some things around, they may miss the playoffs entirely

I was listening on the radio and noticed this as well. Lots of cheering on Murray's runs on the go ahead drive.
I was also shocked when the sideline reporter said after halftime that Carroll said something to the effect, "We can't get any energy going cause we aren't on the field," the implication being that their offense wasn't on the field enough, but was like, wait, I thought their D being on the field and making plays is what got the 12th man roaring and the entire team fed off of that? Now they need the offense to get the energy going cause the defense can't? I thought that was pretty interesting.

Users who are viewing this thread