What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

ADP for FBG Players Championship (1 Viewer)

Jockstraps

Footballguy
I'm interested in obtaining a adp for the FBG Players Championship. The scoring is a little different than most

(TE's) and the adp's that I have seen don't seem to be specific to that scoring system.

I'm interested in obtaining a adp for the FBG Players Championship. The scoring is a little different than most(TE's) and the adp's that I have seen don't seem to be specific to that scoring system.
They will go really really high I found that out playing in the other contest on the same site with same rules.I mean they will go so fast you will be wondering what just hit you because you won't believe it.Ever think about taking Heath Miller in the 6th round ? Well you better start thinking about it or finding an unkown sleeper later on.Example of drafts I have been and how many TE's picked2nd round - 3 TEs3rd round - 2 TEs4th round - 1 TE5th round - 1 TE6th round - 5 TEs12 TEs off the board by round 6 and what really messes you up is the fact someone can start up to 3 TE's (double flex rule)So after these 12 TEs went off the board only 9 teams had a TE.3 teams took multiple TE's including 1 team who took 3 TEs (rounds 3,4 and 6)Here is another draft2nd round - 5 TEs3rd round - 1 TE4th round - 1 TE5th round - 2 TEs6th round - 3 TEsAnother draft another 12 TE's gone in 6 roundsAgain 1 team drafted 3 TE's (rounds 3,4 and 6)Another team took 2 TEs (2 and 6)Here is another draft1st round - 1 TE2nd round - 4 TEs3rd round - 1 TE4th round - 1 TE5th round - 0 TEs6th round - 4 TEs11 TEs in 6 rounds 4 teams with 2 TEs

Last edited by a moderator:
Does FBG have a adp with that scoring system? I can't find it if they do. I'm interested in who is falling if all these TE's are being taken.

In mocks I have participated in, with the FPC scoring rules in place, 8 TE's are ranked in the top 25 and have all been gone by 23rd pick. I'm seeing RB's like DWill and JCharles, once Mendy, fall to late second early 3rd round.

Users who are viewing this thread