What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

AFC Championship Game - Baltimore Ravens at Pittsburgh Steelers (1 Viewer)

This is unreal. Only 13-7. I'm royally ticked right now at Limas Sweed and the offense in general. They are going to lose this game playing like this. I don't care how good the D is. I need to calm down. My blood pressure is through the roof. 13 points only? Are you kidding me?????????????????????
If any Stillers fans ever need a bar to watch the game in NYC with their brethen, just walked by Hibernia (50th & 9th) at halftime. About 60 black and gold jerseys on the sidewalk, smoking in the snow, all cussing about how it should be 21-3/24-3, what a horrible half, etc.

I wonder how many of these Steelers fans whining about the officiating are the same ones who were so high and mighty about there being no injustice in Super Bowl XX.
thats ancient history
Not really. When the outcome of a Superbowl is decided by bad officiating, I think people are gonna remember that.
Roman numerals down?
Common sense down?
clueless

Stop whining, the roughing call was not as bad as the called back TD, the PI and the personal foul on Kemoatu combined.
dude, that was the correct call.
It wasn't, the ground caused the fumble, and there was no conclusive evidence to say otherwise.
Umm... he didn't have possession as he went to the ground. It was the right call.
ummm...he did, in fact he had possession as he went to the ground, landed, made three steps and a hand plant. How much more to the ground would he need to be.

Baltimore's defense and/or special teams had better make a big play or two, because their offense is too terrible to overcome a two-possession deficit all on their own this far into the game.

It's pretty obvious watching this game that the Ravens are the better team. Just a matter of time.
Is this sarcasm? :confused:
He has been trolling in both game threads today. HTH.
:confused: I didn't troll in the other game thread whatsoever. And over here, I think the Ravens are the better team. They seem like they're about to get the running game going in the third/fourth quarter, it's just a question of whether it'll be in time or not.

Seems like every time Flacco goes back to pass he is looking for something deep, something over 15 yards

Never seems like they are looking to take the 5-7 yard pass

The Steelers aren't giving him much time back there

And over here, I think the Ravens are the better team.
On what basis? The Steelers are up 9, probably should be up at least another 7, certainly another 3. They won two narrow games, and now lead after three quarters of another.I'm seriously asking, because I respect your perspective almost as much as any poster on the board.

Users who are viewing this thread