What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

American Horror Story: Season 4 Freak Show (1 Viewer)

Was anyone else pumped that mini-Beaker got killed? Bites the heads off little animals? Ya, super sympathetic character. No tears were shed from me.

Meep was from the deepest, darkest jungle. You know because there was a tree on his head. Their customs aren't like our customs. Rest well, fair Meep. :(

I like that the clown has gone from being stabby to being decapitatey. Nice character development.

Really like this so much better than season 3 so far. The Clown is awesome and I liked the kid becoming his sidekick or whatever. Far more gruesome than season 1 so far for me, although not as scary.

Crappy part is that after two episodes the creepy/gore factor has become too much for my wife.

Really like this so much better than season 3 so far. The Clown is awesome and I liked the kid becoming his sidekick or whatever. Far more gruesome than season 1 so far for me, although not as scary.

Crappy part is that after two episodes the creepy/gore factor has become too much for my wife.
Hopefully it stays good.. last season started great but by around midpoint to the end :yawn:

Hopefully it stays good.. last season started great but by around midpoint to the end :yawn:
Very true.

I felt like I was watching Glee's Halloween episode last week. I watch the show because my GF does, but I'm not overly impressed by it.

So psycho clown isn't a part of the carnies?
Pretty sure we don't know this yet. I am sure he will tie in .

Ok quick question. I have not watched any of "Coven" or whatever season 3 is yet. Is it even worth watching?? I keep hearing it was cool for a few shows then the 2nd half of he season sucked or whatever.

Loved the first two seasons. Loving this season so far............................just dont know what to do, wahhaaaa

Last edited by a moderator:
So psycho clown isn't a part of the carnies?
Pretty sure we don't know this yet. I am sure he will tie in .

Ok quick question. I have not watched any of "Coven" or whatever season 3 is yet. Is it even worth watching?? I keep hearing it was cool for a few shows then the 2nd half of he season sucked or whatever.

Loved the first two seasons. Loving this season so far............................just dont know what to do, wahhaaaa
It started fine, just sorta floundered to a finish.

It's not nearly as scary as any of these other seasons.

Kinda wished more would have happened last night, although I get that it's a two-parter.

Totally agree that the Tisty/rich kid storyline is the most entertaining. With the Freak Show characters, as compared to the other seasons where there were some "good guys", I find myself disinterested because there's nobody to give a #### about. Lobster boy is probably most sympathetic and identifiable, but the dude's a killer. Heck, Meep was probably most likable but he bit chickens heads off.

They're actually making me feel for the bearded lady. And I'm praying that Moncrief two faced guy doesn't take the mini Indian doll chick.

Kinda wished more would have happened last night, although I get that it's a two-parter.

Totally agree that the Tisty/rich kid storyline is the most entertaining. With the Freak Show characters, as compared to the other seasons where there were some "good guys", I find myself disinterested because there's nobody to give a #### about. Lobster boy is probably most sympathetic and identifiable, but the dude's a killer. Heck, Meep was probably most likable but he bit chickens heads off.
I like the Michael Chiklis guy.

So the Harvard guy is a freak himself and has two schlongs or something? :oldunsure:

So the Harvard guy is a freak himself and has two schlongs or something? :oldunsure:
just thought he was packing. That part was gross anyway
:yes: I was thinking that scene was completely unnecessary unless he was a freak too.
There is always gay sex in this show. It's like they are trying to force it down your throat.
Pun intended :oldunsure:
Oh, yeah.

:yes: I was thinking that scene was completely unnecessary unless he was a freak too.
There is always gay sex in this show. It's like they are trying to force it down your throat.
Oh, yeah.
Season 1 was a lot more "graphic" so to speak.. But it seems to be the "IN" thing to do now.. I actually think this show is 2nd this year compared to "How to get away with Murder" :mellow:

Oh, yeah.
Season 1 was a lot more "graphic" so to speak.. But it seems to be the "IN" thing to do now.. I actually think this show is 2nd this year compared to "How to get away with Murder" :mellow:
This show is done by the Glee guy. He's flaming gay. NTTATWWT

Creepy clown is dead, but it looks like a new one will rise to take his place.

Creepy clown's mouth was nasty! :X

Obviously the introduction of Mordrake (sp) was just an excuse to cram in a bunch of exposition, which I don't feel really advanced the story any. The only one I found somewhat interesting was Twisty's, but why do it so early in then series and then immediately kill him off? He was the most compelling character imo.

Is this the m.o. for this series? Start off strong and then quickly go off the rails? I remember watching the first episode of Coven, thinking it was great and then lasting 1 or 2 more episodes before I completely lost interest. Didn't watch any of the other seasons.

Peter Lemonjello said:
Obviously the introduction of Mordrake (sp) was just an excuse to cram in a bunch of exposition, which I don't feel really advanced the story any. The only one I found somewhat interesting was Twisty's, but why do it so early in then series and then immediately kill him off? He was the most compelling character imo.

Is this the m.o. for this series? Start off strong and then quickly go off the rails? I remember watching the first episode of Coven, thinking it was great and then lasting 1 or 2 more episodes before I completely lost interest. Didn't watch any of the other seasons.
Coven was pure garbage.

Season one was brilliant, season two was solid.

I love this season thus far. I think it will get freaky freaky even more. I have no qualms about the Clown being killed. It now opens the story for the rich kid clown character to expand. He is a true nut bar. True evil and a bad seed. Where as we found out Twisty was a lost soul, a misunderstood clown.

This season is so far...the best since season one.

Peter Lemonjello said:

Coven was pure garbage.

I love this season thus far. I think it will get freaky freaky even more. I have no qualms about the Clown being killed. It now opens the story for the rich kid clown character to expand. He is a true nut bar. True evil and a bad seed. Where as we found out Twisty was a lost soul, a misunderstood clown.

:goodposting:

Peter Lemonjello said:

Coven was pure garbage.

I agree that once we learned Twisty's back story he was less terrifying and more misunderstood, but he was truly terrifying so why lose that element so early in the show? I guess rich kid is nutty enough to be wildcard, but his level of freak seems misplaced in the show compared to the others. He's more of a Dylan Klebold type figure, and while that's frightening in it's own right, it doesn't seem to follow the tone established early on. I guess we'll see.

Peter Lemonjello said:

I'm gonna stay the course just to see how cheesy and ridiculous it can get, but I have no further expectations that we'll approach anything near the quality of season 1

Gahhhhh I hated that. The clown was legitimately awesome and scary. Why do we have to know everybody's ####ing backstory? Who needed to know the clown was actually a really good person? So dumb. I prefer evil to just be evil.

Definitely a drop-off from the first episode and sad to see the end of Twisty but I think the newfound acceptance of the group by the community will lead to very bad things. I hope they don't ruin what was a promising start.

You would think the rich kids face would have been a mess after putting on Twisty's mask. Why miss that opportunity to show all kinds of blood and saliva as he peeled it away.

I've only watched the first 3 episodes of this season and I'm not sure what the hype is about. Its a little weird but I'm not finding any of the characters or story interesting.

:shrug:

I've only watched the first 3 episodes of this season and I'm not sure what the hype is about. Its a little weird but I'm not finding any of the characters or story interesting.

I'm with you. I don't get the hype of this show. First season was OK, but not great. This season is OK, I guess. But it's kind of stupid. Funny thing is, women love this show. So I always figured it was a chick show. Was surprised there was even a thread in the FFA for it.

I'm with you. I don't get the hype of this show. First season was OK, but not great. This season is OK, I guess. But it's kind of stupid. Funny thing is, women love this show. So I always figured it was a chick show. Was surprised there was even a thread in the FFA for it.
Well, if you thought the first season was just "OK" then yea.. this isn't for you..

I really enjoyed Season one from start to finish.. so many :eek: moments.. . Unfortunately it set the bar so high they haven't been able to get even close since.. :kicksrock:

Users who are viewing this thread