What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Another killing at the hands of the Police (1 Viewer)

Why take him out of a car he was already in? 

Did they have him in one car, take him out, and try and put him in a different one? There were multiple squad cars there at once.
Hard to know from the video.  There looked to be some mild level of struggle/activity going on in the back seat prior to Floyd being pulled out of the car.  I thought I heard somewhere Floyd was claiming to be claustrophobic.  But I do not remember where that came from so take it for what it is worth.  

Right?  Umm, no, we don't know.  Which is part of the point .  But i countered the claims you made.  And it wasn’t just a discussion about this but about the years previous.

any attempt to claim its all just the left appears to be completely unsupported by fact.
some opinion from a liberal media outlet isn't proof of anything 

do me this - go to CNN and FOXNEWS and pull today's photo's of looting/riots and then tell me the following

- are they wearing MAGA hats ?

- what are their shirts saying?

- what nationality are the ones coming out of the stores with tv's and appliances and clothes etc?

in fact, break down the pictures with me, lets look at them, tell me what you see and if you come away thinking they are anything but 99% Democratic left voters and in no way, shape of form Trump voters / conservative I'll be shocked

don't cherry pick - you and I both can find photo's on the internet to make a point (like the "undercover police" guy breaking windows the other night lol

do me this - go to CNN and FOXNEWS and pull today's photo's of looting/riots and then tell me the following

- what nationality are the ones coming out of the stores with tv's and appliances and clothes etc?

in fact, break down the pictures with me, lets look at them, tell me what you see and if you come away thinking they are anything but 99% Democratic left voters and in no way, shape of form Trump voters / conservative I'll be shocked

don't cherry pick - you and I both can find photo's on the internet to make a point (like the "undercover police" guy breaking windows the other night lol
Liberal media outlet?  I cited the adl, business insider , csis and congressional reporting.  There were studies and statistics and reports.  It wasn't just some liberal opinion or something to blindly claim was fake news.

Did anyone claim there were maga shirts in recent riots?

Ive backed up my point and countered the claims you made about things over the years.  
The rest is the moving goalposts and change to somethjng else...Im not going to do that with you.  

Might answer some of your questions,  this breakdown was pretty good I thought.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2020/05/30/video-timeline-george-floyd-death/?arc404=true
So it seems that got him in the back driver's side, something happened, they pull him out the passenger side and pin him down.

Whatever the "something happened" was doesn't seem relevant.

Chauvin killed that guy. Did he just freeze? I'd ask, "What was he thinking?" but I'm pretty sure the answer is "nothing".

He's going to jail for a long time.

And yeah, the other guys are culpable of something.

Last edited by a moderator:

They are criminals, what difference does it make how they vote or what political party they are affiliated with? Doubt few if any are even registered.

And seriously, if these looters/rioters were Trump supporters, would you honestly expect them to wear MAGA hats?

Norman Paperman said:
Republican Sen. Tim Scott: "Obviously, if your question is, should you use tear gas to clear a path so the president can go have a photo-op, the answer is no.”
Good, Republican Senators and Congressmen need to go on record. Start asking them if they approve of our military going in to our streets.

So it seems that got him in the back driver's side, something happened, they pull him out the passenger side and pin him down.

Whatever the "something happened" was doesn't seem relevant.

Chauvin killed that guy. Did he just freeze? I'd ask, "What was he thinking?" but I'm pretty sure the answer is "nothing".

He's going to jail for a long time.

And yeah, the other guys are culpable of something.
Accessory?

Can we get more dishonest than "if they aren't wearing a maga shirt then they are left fringe liberal morons!!!!!"?  I bet we can...who wants to try?
Personally, I'm for more honesty. Granted, we won't get that from the Oval Office, so we'll have to find someone who is at least reasonably honest.

Jack Posobiec

@JackPosobiec

6m

BREAKING: 2 crates filled with pipe bombs discovered near Korean War Memorial in DC after suspects spotted in bushes. Federal assets in pursuit

Jack Posobiec

@JackPosobiec

6m

BREAKING: 2 crates filled with pipe bombs discovered near Korean War Memorial in DC after suspects spotted in bushes. Federal assets in pursuit
Cool, lets quote neonazis for their analysis on this, I am sure they have useful input. Note, I am not calling him a neonazi because he is conservative, but because he has made mention to 1488 in his tweets numerous times (the 88 stands for Heil Hitler). You probably should not follow neonazis on twitter, it might give people the wrong idea. 

https://twitter.com/PiPArtemis/status/1211449944369979392/photo/1

https://www.adl.org/education/references/hate-symbols/1488

Jack Posobiec

@JackPosobiec

6m

Posobiec?  

Im sure the news is possible...but give a reliable person and Ill believe it.  Posobiec is far from reliable.
Still waiting on:

Jack Posobiec

@JackPosobiec

Barr about to unmask all of Antifa's communications with their media and political allies Now you know why so many people are freaking out today

Just thought I'd warn the masses about the potential for a hairy situation. Instead it became a shoot the messanger. 

I haven't seen it confirmed anywhere yet, but I would not be surprised if true. 

Just thought I'd warn the masses about the potential for a hairy situation. Instead it became a shoot the messanger. 

I haven't seen it confirmed anywhere yet, but I would not be surprised if true. 
It’s possible...but posobiec is a conspiracy theorist with less credibility than alex jones. He is basically an internet troll.

Lot of eyes on Providence, RI tonight. I live downtown. I have an alarm for my house and small driveway for my car.

I guess just get a bottle of whiskey and let my scared ### senior citizen dog cuddle up next to me is the plan who was scared to death last night - tremoring for hours. 

They shut down a major shopping center here at 3 PM today 2 days after Phase 2 of Covid reopening because credible mass looting threats.

No one her is protesting. No one who broke into our mall and looted last night had a sign

Oh and don't politicize this point either, these people were just criminals. I'm certain an amalgalm of liberals, republicans, and "I couldn't give a #### about politics or police brutality" (mostly the latter). 

Minneapolis Public School Board voted unanimously tonight to terminate agreement for SROs (School Resource Officers) with MPD, and to seek alternative resources. 

Lot of eyes on Providence, RI tonight. I live downtown. I have an alarm for my house and small driveway for my car.

I guess just get a bottle of whiskey and let my scared ### senior citizen dog cuddle up next to me is the plan who was scared to death last night - tremoring for hours. 

They shut down a major shopping center here at 3 PM today 2 days after Phase 2 of Covid reopening because credible mass looting threats.

No one her is protesting. No one who broke into our mall and looted last night had a sign

Oh and don't politicize this point either, these people were just criminals. I'm certain an amalgalm of liberals, republicans, and "I couldn't give a #### about politics or police brutality" (mostly the latter). 
Was driving through Rhode Island today and saw a lot of police activity in Warwick. Was it one of the malls they shut down?

Was driving through Rhode Island today and saw a lot of police activity in Warwick. Was it one of the malls they shut down?
Essentially it was an outdoor mall. A major shopping center, probably the biggest in the state. Ripe for the picking and credible threats started to coming in from where it turned from a 7 PM shut down to a 3 PM shut down so cops could be ready. I was in Warwick around 1 PM and it was fine and then all of a sudden, it just started to fill w more and more police. 

Essentially it was an outdoor mall. A major shopping center, probably the biggest in the state. Ripe for the picking and credible threats started to coming in from where it turned from a 7 PM shut down to a 3 PM shut down so cops could be ready. I was in Warwick around 1 PM and it was fine and then all of a sudden, it just started to fill w more and more police. 
Garden City. Yeah, that would be a free for all. My wife saw about the same threats but couldn't remember the name. 

Garden City. Yeah, that would be a free for all. My wife saw about the same threats but couldn't remember the name. 
Only good thing about Garden City is there's pretty much one way in and one way out, as massive as it is. Not a lot of places to hide if you get caught in that area looting. Which is a good thing 

I predict if the rioting decreases ,the alarms at CNN will go off. CNN won't let that happen.

Why take him out of a car he was already in? 

Did they have him in one car, take him out, and try and put him in a different one? There were multiple squad cars there at once.
No idea. Some speculate that Chauvin and Floyd knew each other because they worked security at the same nightclub for years, and the owner of the club said they all knew each other, but was aware of no issues. Nothing about any beef between them has come out. Remember, Chauvin and Thao showed up late--they werent the original officers on the scene. But Chauvin immediately injected himself into it and was the one who took Floyd out of the car and kneeled on his neck. 

So they think every MPD officer is a racist?
Nope but at this point would you be confident in their hiring and discipline decisions? Sure some good officers will lose their positions but that should serve as motivation to get the bad apples out so that they don’t continue to affect their livelihood. It’s time to make bad cops into toxic assets that police departments can’t afford to hold onto.

Cool, lets quote neonazis for their analysis on this, I am sure they have useful input. Note, I am not calling him a neonazi because he is conservative, but because he has made mention to 1488 in his tweets numerous times (the 88 stands for Heil Hitler). You probably should not follow neonazis on twitter, it might give people the wrong idea. 

https://twitter.com/PiPArtemis/status/1211449944369979392/photo/1

https://www.adl.org/education/references/hate-symbols/1488
Posobiec has long been on my feed for entertainment value. Conspiracy theorist maybe.  But cmon man he’s not a Nazi

Sorry man, hope you come through with no issues.  Hate it for the dog too, they don't understand at all.

Of course, there's also the first hand account from faith leaders at the church in question confirming that tear gas was used to disperse the medics and faith leaders that were in the area.
All for a photo op for a failed president. He went to a Catholic place of prayer today and got the same treatment from their Archbishop as he got from this church's leader.

Users who are viewing this thread