What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

anybody watching this guy getting ready to cross Niagara Falls (1 Viewer)

I flew over the Grand Canyon in a puddle jumper and it was pretty scary. I can't even imagine having to walk across it.

I'd like to see how exactly each end of the cable is bolted down.

They showed some of the process of how they bolt down the cables. Talking a lot about wind, showing computer simulations of the effects it can have, etc.

Sure you can check in tomorrow to see what happened, but you could do the same with the kentucky derby. The drama's right here

I DVR'd the thing until now. Zoomed through it all in 5 minutes, stopped to see the bolting of the wire, nothing else but filler so far and temperature readings like we care.

has anyone doing a dangerous stunt ever actually hurt himself? these guys have like a 100% completion rate in my viewings
um his great grandfather bit it on tv crossing 2 buildings in puerto rico
7 Wallenda's total have "slipped".
ouch. I meant for TV stunts, they never seem to fail.
Same with the Harlem Globetrotters. On Wide World of Sports, they don't miss a shot, even from half-court.

Then you watch them in person and they look like the Charlotte Bobcats. Not sure if that's a good analogy or not. I'm drunk.

has anyone doing a dangerous stunt ever actually hurt himself? these guys have like a 100% completion rate in my viewings
Same with the Harlem Globetrotters. On Wide World of Sports, they don't miss a shot, even from half-court.

Then you watch them in person and they look like the Charlotte Bobcats. Not sure if that's a good analogy or not. I'm drunk.
:lol: Nice. Fire up that damn crock pot lately?

Not lately. Caught a great sale on ribeyes and froze a crapload of them.

:lmao: WTF does that mean? Enjoy the show RN.. :headbang:

I don't want to watch it but it looks like I don't have a choice due to the fiance insisting on it. I guess I could go in the other room. I may. I really don't have a desire to watch someone plummet to their death tonight on live TV.

:lmao: WTF does that mean? Enjoy the show RN.. :headbang:
It means I've been on a ribeye diet. No need to use the crock of late. :hifive:

I don't want to watch it but it looks like I don't have a choice due to the fiance insisting on it. I guess I could go in the other room. I may. I really don't have a desire to watch someone plummet to their death tonight on live TV.
They won't show him splashing down. Go be with your fiance. And bring him a beer.

He's got a hot wife and three little kids. Yeah, I'll say it... this is selfish.

Go get an office job, pal.
You mimicked my words exactly when we were discussing this an hour ago. WTF is wrong with people? I actually said in response to something he said on TV, "Or you could go find a normal job so your kids grow up with a dad."

I love how they said in the beginning "brought to you by minimal interruptions". Hasnt been minimal at all, they cut to commercial every 15 minutes.

Inevitable moment of unsteady due to wind drama that gets blown out of proportion in 3.....2....

Last edited by a moderator:
If you are playing a drinking game with shots each time he says Jesus....you better be praying to Jesus right about now

If you are voluntarily doing an activity which requires you to pray to Jesus once a second so you don't die.... you may want to rethink what you are doing.

Users who are viewing this thread