What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

anybody watching this guy getting ready to cross Niagara Falls (3 Viewers)

My dream ending is for this dude to start getting cocky right near the finish line and starts a sort of touchdown down at the finish line and slips to a gruesome and awesome death while singing some bible tunes on the way down.

God@TheTweetOfGod10m
Sorry, rest of the world, Junior and I can't help you now. We're too busy helping some loon cross a canyon on a piece of floss.
:lmao:

God ‏@TheTweetOfGod 1m

You My #####, Nik.

Unrelated, but:

1. God@TheTweetOfGod3h
    "Atheist" is an anagram for "eat ####". Advantage, Me.

Expand
  2. God@TheTweetOfGod11h
    From now on I'd like to be called P. Deity.

Expand
God is only following one person....

God@TheTweetOfGod10m
Sorry, rest of the world, Junior and I can't help you now. We're too busy helping some loon cross a canyon on a piece of floss.

God ‏@TheTweetOfGod 1m

You My #####, Nik.

Unrelated, but:

1. God@TheTweetOfGod3h
    "Atheist" is an anagram for "eat ####". Advantage, Me.

Expand
  2. God@TheTweetOfGod11h
    From now on I'd like to be called P. Deity.

Expand
God is only following one person....

And it's Bieber. :lol:

Also I'm glad that guy didn't go splat tonight with his three kids there watching.

NEW YORK (AP) — New York's top police officer says Nik Wallenda's hope of tightrope walking between the city's most famous skyscrapers just isn't going to fly.

NYPD Commissioner Raymond Kelly was asked on Monday about the possibility of Wallenda, a member of the famous "Flying Wallendas" circus family, walking a tightrope between the Chrysler and Empire State buildings.

The daredevil completed a walk over a gorge near the Grand Canyon on Sunday, walked over Niagara Falls a year ago, and was eyeing New York City for his next death-defying attempt.

"I would say no," Kelly said. "I think it's dangerous."

He added that any attempt could be hazardous to those on the ground underneath in case of a fall.

"Here, there's thousands of New Yorkers who certainly could be put at risk. So I don't think it would be wise in this city," Kelly said.

I didn't see the pre show (yes, they had one) I hope they took the time to let everyone know this is dangerous.

Users who are viewing this thread