What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Anyone have both V. Davis and Tamme (1 Viewer)

towney

Footballguy
Not asking a WDIS but just curious of those who have them both and how you decide on who's in.

I've used Tamme just based on the fact VD had Troy Smith throwing.

That's a fair question. I wish I had that problem :thumbdown:

For me, the likely return of Collie and recent emergence of a somewhat more reliable Garcon tip the scales toward Vernon.

same here... went with Davis.. but I am glad i also had the SD DEF... it averages out to both getting a decent night.... still hoping for a big catch in the 4th

Had to go with Davis over Tamme. As some have mentioned, Tamme is just too unpredictable. Davis isn't doing anything yet in the game, but it's early and I haven't checked yet to see if he's hurt.

Finally had the stones to sit Tamme for Davis. I am so effing wise! No doubt the start of another weekend of the best team in the league all season going down in flames in the playoffs.

Feel sorry for all of you Davis starters... all the signs pointed towards a good game.
Every site had Davis as a top 3 option at TE this week. I haven't played Davis since picking up Tamme, but decided to go with him because of the "great" matchup against the TE friendly SD D. :hifive: :wall: :wall: Alex Smith really is the worst QB in the league.

emge said:
same here... went with Davis.. but I am glad i also had the SD DEF... it averages out to both getting a decent night.... still hoping for a big catch in the 4th
i expected a big catch, but i expected bigger than 4 yds... fml... at least i had the SD DEF, oh i also had a guy named VJax

Last edited by a moderator:
Not asking WDIS. Just who WOULD you start and why?

Who has Ray Rice and Michael Turner? Not asking WDIS, just who would you start and why?

Not saying this is the worst thread ever, just asking if it could be the worst thread ever and why?

Not asking WDIS. Just who WOULD you start and why?Who has Ray Rice and Michael Turner? Not asking WDIS, just who would you start and why?Not saying this is the worst thread ever, just asking if it could be the worst thread ever and why?
After a certain number of posts like this, do you get a badge or an orange belt that your can proudly show your parents?

Not asking WDIS. Just who WOULD you start and why?Who has Ray Rice and Michael Turner? Not asking WDIS, just who would you start and why?Not saying this is the worst thread ever, just asking if it could be the worst thread ever and why?
After a certain number of posts like this, do you get a badge or an orange belt that your can proudly show your parents?
Come on this wasn't even a cleverly disguised WDIS. Poor showing by the OP, at least try to disguise it.

Users who are viewing this thread