What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Astros: SI says 2017 is the year (1 Viewer)

Interesting to scroll back to June 2014 (page 2) and see the opinions about the Jon Singleton contract.

A lot has happened to this franchise in the past two and a half years.

Looks like the management and ownership has decided that its time to "go for it all."

After signing Morton, Reddick, McCann, Beltran lineup probably looks something like this:

Springer
Bregman
Altuve
Correa
Beltran
Reddick
Gattis
McCann
Guriel

That's pretty badass

Starting Pitching 

Keuchel
McCullers
McHugh
Musgrove
Morton/Fiers

Worried whether Keuchel can return to form. Would prefer McHugh to be the #4/5, but I'm pretty sure we see several changes before the season. I am not in favor of Sale if it requires Bregman or anyone in addition to Springer. But lots of  youths close to consider: Paulino, Hoyt, and Martes looking most likely this year. Feliz and Devinski warrant another shot as well.

Bullpen

K. Giles (CL)
L. Gregerson
J. Hoyt
T. Sipp
C. Devenski
M. Feliz
W. Harris
B. Rodgers
J. Gustave
K. Chapman
D. Paulino
R. Guduan

Giles underwhelmed, but the talent is still there. Gregerson, Devinsky and Harris looked quite good as well. But sounds like the Astros are looking hard at Melancon. I would love that addition.

How much of a fever pitch will the Bregman hype hit when prime draft time hits in mid March? Trying to jump on the train early while I can in a few keeper leagues. 

Users who are viewing this thread