What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Austin Collie (1 Viewer)

BlueDredSo

Footballguy
Anyone else questioning Collie's new ranking on the PPR Top 250? Sure, he had a HUGE game, but Manning had the most attempts of his career and there are 4 other good options in that offense to throw to. Should he really be ranked that much higher than Mike Williams (Sea), Mark Clayton, and Mike Thomas?

I'm trying to be convinced enough to pick up Collie ahead of Williams, Clayton, or Thomas. Am I crazy for ranking these guys like this:

Clayton

Williams

Collie

Thomas

A) Who is each guy's quarterback?B) Who just lost their most valuable defender? (Bob Sanders)C) Which team just lost to injury a WR that was in direct competition for the WR's targets? (Anthony Gonzalez)D) Which team just had an awful performance by its WR2 with multiple drops? (Pierre Garcon)Austin Collie is a must pick up now if he is on your WW.

Anyone else questioning Collie's new ranking on the PPR Top 250? Sure, he had a HUGE game, but Manning had the most attempts of his career and there are 4 other good options in that offense to throw to. Should he really be ranked that much higher than Mike Williams (Sea), Mark Clayton, and Mike Thomas?I'm trying to be convinced enough to pick up Collie ahead of Williams, Clayton, or Thomas. Am I crazy for ranking these guys like this:ClaytonWilliamsCollieThomas

That just might be all the convincing I need. Just became aware of all the drops Garcon had on Sunday. Hopefully I'll land him in waivers and still be able to snag one of the other guys.

Anyone else questioning Collie's new ranking on the PPR Top 250? Sure, he had a HUGE game, but Manning had the most attempts of his career and there are 4 other good options in that offense to throw to. Should he really be ranked that much higher than Mike Williams (Sea), Mark Clayton, and Mike Thomas?I'm trying to be convinced enough to pick up Collie ahead of Williams, Clayton, or Thomas. Am I crazy for ranking these guys like this:ClaytonWilliamsCollieThomas
While I like the other guys on this list.....Austin Collie is a guy that could win your league if an injury occurs and he becomes the consistent 3rd option. With IND's defense sucking, Manning may have to air it out oftent this year. Collie may have some clunkers, but he can have some huge games.....perfect WR3 in my opinion.Pick up Collie.

Collie is the easy choice of these three. With Gonzalez going down and Garcon loooking a little shaky Collie at least has a chance to be this year's Miles Austin. Don't get me wrong I don't think he will put up those type of numbers, but he has a legit chance to be a big contributor this season.

Collie is the easy choice of these three. With Gonzalez going down and Garcon loooking a little shaky Collie at least has a chance to be this year's Miles Austin. Don't get me wrong I don't think he will put up those type of numbers, but he has a legit chance to be a big contributor this season.
My order is:CollieThomasWilliamsClaytonSurprised Collie is on waivers in any league to be honest.

Garcon has SO much more talent than Collie. I love how Garcon is thrown to the scrap heap because he dropped a couple of balls. It happens. If QB's stopped going to a WR because he had a couple drops there never would have been a TO.

tech said:
Garcon has SO much more talent than Collie. I love how Garcon is thrown to the scrap heap because he dropped a couple of balls. It happens. If QB's stopped going to a WR because he had a couple drops there never would have been a TO.
I don't think that Garon or Collie are elite talents, but they are in a great situation to put up numbers.

Users who are viewing this thread