What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

BeastMode - all of a sudden Q the Friday after a bye week? (1 Viewer)

Team expects him to play, but I think we are going to see more and more Rawls over the next few weeks to keep Lynch as healthy as possible for the playoffs assumign they make it.

Not sure where it leaves Fred Jackson.

What are your thoughts on this strategy?

I have Rawls. I was thinking of waiting until game time tonight to see if I should start Rawls. He should be able to score some points on Arizona. If Lynch starts, I could instead plug in Blue on Monday night.

versus

Simply playing Andrews this afternoon against Carolina and be done with it??

I have Rawls. I was thinking of waiting until game time tonight to see if I should start Rawls. He should be able to score some points on Arizona. If Lynch starts, I could instead plug in Blue on Monday night.

versus

What's your league scoring and how many rbs do you start?

versus

What's your league scoring and how many rbs do you start?
.375 PPR. RB touchdowns based on length of TD score.

Can start 2 or 3 running backs, but with Megatron, Diggs, Evans, Hurns and DJax I will only start 2 RBs this week.

robb said:

versus

If more reports come out that sound bad about Lynch I would probably roll the dice with Rawls over Andrews. If Lynch ends up playing then put him in.

robb said:

versus

If more reports come out that sound bad about Lynch I would probably roll the dice with Rawls over Andrews. If Lynch ends up playing then put him in.
Problem with that is the game is at 830 and we wont know all day. this stinks

robb said:

versus

This is true....... which prompted my question!

Right now I am going to start Rawls and hope he starts...or at least plays. It's a gamble, but one I am thinking could pay off in a Seattle home game in the rain/snow.

But....... I could be talked out of it with sound reasoning!!

robb said:

versus

This is true....... which prompted my question!

Right now I am going to start Rawls and hope he starts...or at least plays. It's a gamble, but one I am thinking could pay off in a Seattle home game in the rain/snow.

But....... I could be talked out of it with sound reasoning!!
When I was talking reports it was in regards to the Schefter types who kind of give you a feel if the guy is going to play form their "insider" reports. Have another hour or so for more stuff to leak out. They aren't always right but if you have Rawls you are good either way.

Andrews against Carolina isn't a great option, if you had something better I'd do that because worse case for Seattle RB's is Lynch and Rawls end up splitting carries and Arizona isn't a great matchup.

I live about 10 miles north of the stadium and weather shouldn't be an issue.

Of all this - it won't be snowing is the one thing I can guarantee :lol:

FWIW, this is the blub update for Lynch on ESPN's fantasy league site:

Lynch (abdomen) was in so much pain Saturday that he couldn't go through the Seahawks' walk-through, Fox's Jay Glazer reports.
Spin: Lynch tested negative for a sports hernia, but he's going to be a true game-time decision Sunday night.

Users who are viewing this thread