What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Bros Icing Bros (1 Viewer)

Considering the responses so far, I'm going to continue with my first assesment of this fad. :rainbow: :unicorn: :lancebass:

Just lost my Ice viginity.

My 21 year old nephew got me about an hour ago. We were at a birthday party for a 2 year old. Nephew waits until most of the guests have left since it was a family thing. He holds out this hat my son was wearing and says "hold this". Icing was the furthest thing from my mind. I grab the hat and there it is.

I took a knee and chugged. My wife looks at me and says "You know you don't have to do it". I gave her a look as if she had said "you don't have to watch football" or "boobs are overrated".

The kicker? I'm the one that told my nephew what Icing was. I figured he could introduce it to his 21 year old friends. SOB crawfished on me.

Went to dinner with about 10 co-workers/spouses last night. Stroll a few blocks down to the neighborhood bar...about an hour into it, I'm having a conversation with a buddy, and another friend just walks up nonchalantly and ices me. At the same time some random chick (who none of us knew) was walking by, and points at me: "You got iced #####!"It was my first icing witness....pretty funny. I drank it, that #### is nasty.Upon leaving the bar, some other dude was on one knee chugging one.Sure it'll get old after awhile, but it's pretty freaking funny IMO.
Thank you.

Just lost my Ice viginity.My 21 year old nephew got me about an hour ago. We were at a birthday party for a 2 year old. Nephew waits until most of the guests have left since it was a family thing. He holds out this hat my son was wearing and says "hold this". Icing was the furthest thing from my mind. I grab the hat and there it is.I took a knee and chugged. My wife looks at me and says "You know you don't have to do it". I gave her a look as if she had said "you don't have to watch football" or "boobs are overrated". The kicker? I'm the one that told my nephew what Icing was. I figured he could introduce it to his 21 year old friends. SOB crawfished on me.
:tumbleweed: You doing this validates it for me. Welcome.

Just lost my Ice viginity.My 21 year old nephew got me about an hour ago. We were at a birthday party for a 2 year old. Nephew waits until most of the guests have left since it was a family thing. He holds out this hat my son was wearing and says "hold this". Icing was the furthest thing from my mind. I grab the hat and there it is.I took a knee and chugged. My wife looks at me and says "You know you don't have to do it". I gave her a look as if she had said "you don't have to watch football" or "boobs are overrated". The kicker? I'm the one that told my nephew what Icing was. I figured he could introduce it to his 21 year old friends. SOB crawfished on me.
:tumbleweed: You doing this validates it for me. Welcome.
We're going to a big out of town family reunion in 2 weeks. A lot of golf, bbq, drinking etc. His ### is mine. Tomorrow morning I'm going to start on the diagrams, maps, schematics etc. I'm going to make the Manhattan Project look like a playground football play drawn in the dirt.

:) You doing this validates it for me. Welcome.
Hint: he made that up to make fun of you.

Last edited by a moderator:
:) You doing this validates it for me. Welcome.
Hint: he's made that up to make fun of you.
:lmao:

:lmao: You doing this validates it for me. Welcome.
Says the guy in the internet eating contest..

oh man

Got iced with a mango at work on friday, by far the worst flavor I've experienced.

I also saw Ice in a big (22 oz?) bottle at the liquor store the other day. I think it'd be sweet to let one of those get real warm, then ice a bro with it.

Better than having to drink beer.
I feel bad for you, but I feel even worse for your father, who probably wishes he had a son.
He is dead but I am sure he died from embarrassment as his son did not drink and not only beer but any alcohol at that. I wish the high school mentality about drinking would haves stayed in high school but alas, people still think they are cool because they drink and get drunk (and maybe that isn't even you). I find it sad and very pathetic that people need to drink to have a good time and though I am in the minority about such things, I really don't have any regrets. Alcohol does more harm than good and I wish the prohibition period would come back.
You seem like a fun guy to party with.
I like to wear party hats, does that make things any better?
yes but you still can't come.

Radical Larry said:
shuke said:
Otis said:
:own3d:

Radical Larry said:
shuke said:
Otis said:
:blackdot: You doing this validates it for me. Welcome.
Says the guy who lost the internet eating contest..
fixed

snitwitch said:
I also saw Ice in a big (22 oz?) bottle at the liquor store the other day. I think it'd be sweet to let one of those get real warm, then ice a bro with it.
This size was used when one of my bros got iced. When our smoking hot waitress came by a short time later, she said "oh did somebody just get iced?". Then she added "I've never seen one that big before." That's what she said got a giggle.

I tried to Ice a vendor at Universal Studios yesterday. I was buying a beer and they had Smirnoff Ice as one of the display bottles on the cart. I grabbed the display bottle and when the guy looked up from getting my beer, I had it behind my back and acted like I was digging for my wallet. When my arm came out - WHAM !!! ICED, BRO !!!

He looked at me like I was insane. I put the bottle back in it's rightful place among the others, paid for my beer, and skulked off.

A fellow bro brings over a small cooler with what I thought was some beer for the night.

He hands me the cooler to put in the fridge... and i grabbed it and was shocked how light it was.

So I was like "WTF dude" and he was like... "Just open it brah.."

Inside was a 22 oz. Triple Black (at least it was chilled)... I got 2/3 of it down in the initial one knee chug.

Iced.

A fellow bro brings over a small cooler with what I thought was some beer for the night.

He hands me the cooler to put in the fridge... and i grabbed it and was shocked how light it was.

Inside was a 22 oz. Triple Black (at least it was chilled)... I got 2/3 of it down in the initial one knee chug.

Iced.
bad beat?

Iced.
bad beat?
:kicksrock:

Iced.
bad beat?
:ptts: :goodposting:

Iced.
bad beat?
Were they sooted?

Iced.
bad beat?
Icy Pots?

I'm pretty sure I have it figured out now:

Closeted gay men have figured out the best way to drink Smirnoff Ice without feeling gay.

Instead of commenting on how gay this is, we should be saying "Congrats" to them in making that first step in recognizing their sexuality.

:goodposting: :thumbup: :lmao: fellas. Rainbow stickers are in the mail.

I'm pretty sure I have it figured out now:Closeted gay men have figured out the best way to drink Smirnoff Ice without feeling gay.Instead of commenting on how gay this is, we should be saying "Congrats" to them in making that first step in recognizing their sexuality. :goodposting: :thumbup: :lmao: fellas. Rainbow stickers are in the mail.
I think it's just the opposite. Those of us who are confident in our heterosexuality have no problem with this.

I'm pretty sure I have it figured out now:Closeted gay men have figured out the best way to drink Smirnoff Ice without feeling gay.Instead of commenting on how gay this is, we should be saying "Congrats" to them in making that first step in recognizing their sexuality. :goodposting: :thumbup: :lmao: fellas. Rainbow stickers are in the mail.
I think it's just the opposite. Those of us who are confident in our heterosexuality have no problem with this.
Once, not all that long ago really if you think about it, people were confident the earth was flat.

I'm pretty sure I have it figured out now:Closeted gay men have figured out the best way to drink Smirnoff Ice without feeling gay.Instead of commenting on how gay this is, we should be saying "Congrats" to them in making that first step in recognizing their sexuality. :lmao: :lmao: :no: fellas. Rainbow stickers are in the mail.

I'm pretty sure I have it figured out now:Closeted gay men have figured out the best way to drink Smirnoff Ice without feeling gay.Instead of commenting on how gay this is, we should be saying "Congrats" to them in making that first step in recognizing their sexuality. :) :clap: :clap: fellas. Rainbow stickers are in the mail.
Have you considered a career as a detective? Your analysis is flawless.

I'm pretty sure I have it figured out now:Closeted gay men have figured out the best way to drink Smirnoff Ice without feeling gay.Instead of commenting on how gay this is, we should be saying "Congrats" to them in making that first step in recognizing their sexuality. :goodposting: :thumbup: :thumbup: fellas. Rainbow stickers are in the mail.
I'll ignore your sarcasm on this; jplvr is on point with this.

Iced my first bro this weekend. :thumbup:

The next day I got iced. ;)

My 6 y/o wanted to get in on the fun, too, so we got her with milk (she hates milk)

$12 invested in crappy Smirnoff products. Guess they know what they are doing.

I'm pretty sure I have it figured out now:Closeted gay men have figured out the best way to drink Smirnoff Ice without feeling gay.Instead of commenting on how gay this is, we should be saying "Congrats" to them in making that first step in recognizing their sexuality. :kicksrock: :clap: :clap: fellas. Rainbow stickers are in the mail.
I'll ignore your sarcasm on this; jplvr is on point with this.
I must have been hammered when I typed this, but no malt liquor was involved in the process to get me there.I still think it's on point, but mostly related to the video.

Iced my first bro this weekend. :thumbdown:The next day I got iced. :lmao:My 6 y/o wanted to get in on the fun, too, so we got her with milk (she hates milk)$12 invested in crappy Smirnoff products. Guess they know what they are doing.
Yep, all of this happened. Flufhed walks in my house this Friday night with a bag of gifts for my 3 month old. Like the proud father I am, I dive right into the bag for the gift....ICED. :lmao: Next afternoon I ask Fluf to open the grill while I grab the charcoal....ICED

Iced.
I bet that drink is incredibly acidic. Way to put your teeth on the line.

Iced my first bro this weekend. :lmao:

The next day I got iced. ;)

My 6 y/o wanted to get in on the fun, too, so we got her with milk (she hates milk)

$12 invested in crappy Smirnoff products. Guess they know what they are doing.
Yep, all of this happened. Flufhed walks in my house this Friday night with a bag of gifts for my 3 month old. Like the proud father I am, I dive right into the bag for the gift....ICED. :wub: Next afternoon I ask Fluf to open the grill while I grab the charcoal....ICED
It wasEPIC

Iced.
I bet that drink is incredibly acidic. Way to put your teeth on the line.
Son, I have access to industrial strength fluorides that aren't even allowed on the market. Unlike a mere mortal, I could soak my teeth in Smirnoff Ice and come out smelling like a rose.

To the rest of you though, you're correct that Smirnoff is very acidic.

HOWEVER, the actual act of icing involves chugging the beverage.. minimizing it's contact with the teeth.

It's the sippers that get the most acid/sugar conatct on their teeth.

So from a dentists perspective of keeping your teeth healthy it would be far better to get iced 6 times then to slowly sip on a couple ices over an hour or 2

Users who are viewing this thread