What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Can we get a collective WDIS thread for week 15? (1 Viewer)

Pick 2 non PPR D Johnson Lamar Miller Shoelace or Hightower

Im leaning Miller and Johnson. All 4 have plus matchups

Texans or Steelers D

Ivory or Allen in standard? Dodds/Tremblay suggesting Allen, Bloom strongly suggesting Ivory. My gut says Ivory vs Dallas, but not sure why DD and MT are so down on him this week and so big on Allen vs that chiefs D.
Allen just laid a dud last week. I have a hard time seeing any RB having problems running over dallas. Even lacy looked pretty good last week.....
Screw you.
Nevermind, Thank you.

Might as well continue this for trophy week.

Flex .5ppr WR/TE only

D. Brown @ Oak

B. Watson vs Jax possibly - Brees

Ertz vs Wash

Hurns or Sanders?

No PPR

Hurns hasn't been the same since getting hurt and playing him last week nearly cost me. Sanders had been bad for a few weeks before coming alive last week, but also faces Cincinnati this week. I'm leaning on Sanders but curious what others would do.

Flex .5ppr WR/TE only

D. Brown @ Oak

Ertz vs Wash
I go Watson if we get news Brees is ok before Saturday. Otherwise I play it safe with Ertz.

I need to pick my 2 RBs from these:

Hightower

Gore

Abdullah

Ajayi

Vereen

Oh how I wish I could plug in Ingram and Dion with no hesitation but it is what it is.

Wouldn't mind your opinions again this week, guys. Good luck everyone!

PPR league...

Both my QBs have tough matchups this week. Fitz vs NE & Ryan vs Carolina. I've been rolling with Fitz so I'm leaning him. Dare I get cute and pick up Gabbert or McCarron off waivers?

Also need to pick 2 or 3 RBs & 3 or 4 WRs. I really don't trust Ivory now. I've got Forte in 1 of the RB slots. My other options are McFadden, Ivory, Buck Allen, Hillman, Hightower, Sproles or Woodhead,

I definitely have Hopkins & DT in 2 of the WR spots. Need to pick from Diggs, Lockett, Ginn, Hurns, Benjamin or Roberts for the other 1 or 2 spots

Merry Christmas!!

Flex .5ppr WR/TE only

D. Brown @ Oak

Ertz vs Wash
Ertz is pretty much the #1 target in the Eagles passing game. Last year he had a monster game against the skins. Watson is a nice option too. I'd lean Ertz though although both players could be involved in shootouts.

Standard with 5 point bonus for 100 yards.

Pick 2

Sanders

Hightower

Shoelace/Yeldon

Karlos

QB

Stafford

Carr

Cousins (I'm an eagles homer. Birds likely without CB Maxwell. They don't have an answer for Desaen and Reed)

Hurns or Sanders?

No PPR

Hurns hasn't been the same since getting hurt and playing him last week nearly cost me. Sanders had been bad for a few weeks before coming alive last week, but also faces Cincinnati this week. I'm leaning on Sanders but curious what others would do.
Sanders is 1A to to DT for targets

Hurns is 3rd behind AR and Julious

Therefore, I'd play sanders.

Non-PPR. Need to start 2:

• Allen Hurns
  • Karlos Williams (starting Watkins, FWIW)
  • CMike
  • Donald Brown
  • Denard Robinson
:X

Non PPR -- need one flex from:

J. Hill @ Den

CJ Anderson vs Cin

S. Diggs vs NYG

A. Bolden @ Det

T. Benjamin @ KC

Also -is starting Randy Bullock PK vs NE a bad idea?

Kwai Chang Caine said:
Standard with 5 point bonus for 100 yards.

Pick 2

Sanders

Hightower

Shoelace/Yeldon

Karlos

QB

Stafford

Carr

Cousins (I'm an eagles homer. Birds likely without CB Maxwell. They don't have an answer for Desaen and Reed)
Sanders and Hightower

Cousins

Magic_Man said:
Wouldn't mind your opinions again this week, guys. Good luck everyone!

PPR league...

Both my QBs have tough matchups this week. Fitz vs NE & Ryan vs Carolina. I've been rolling with Fitz so I'm leaning him. Dare I get cute and pick up Gabbert or McCarron off waivers?

Also need to pick 2 or 3 RBs & 3 or 4 WRs. I really don't trust Ivory now. I've got Forte in 1 of the RB slots. My other options are McFadden, Ivory, Buck Allen, Hillman, Hightower, Sproles or Woodhead,

I definitely have Hopkins & DT in 2 of the WR spots. Need to pick from Diggs, Lockett, Ginn, Hurns, Benjamin or Roberts for the other 1 or 2 spots

Merry Christmas!!
I highlighted -- WR pick is really a toss up for me--banking on Gmen scoring on Minny making Teddy throw like last week --

Cousins vs. Fitz again this week. I got away with Fitz last week and am leaning heavily towards Cousins this week for the championship. I know you are supposed to start whoever you think will score the most points regardless of any other factors....however my opponent has both Marshall and Decker in his lineup. His third WR was Cooper who only scored 1 point last. Do I lean back to Fitz because of this??

Cousins vs. Fitz again this week. I got away with Fitz last week and am leaning heavily towards Cousins this week for the championship. I know you are supposed to start whoever you think will score the most points regardless of any other factors....however my opponent has both Marshall and Decker in his lineup. His third WR was Cooper who only scored 1 point last. Do I lean back to Fitz because of this??
Nope. I mean it isn't a bad strategy but it would depend on his other players. If I really thought I could win conservatively, I'd maybe stick with Fitz but man you never know with NE d. They are no joke.

I'm personally rolling with Captain Kirk in one league over Fitz and stafford. In another, I am strongly considering him over Wilson due to Baldwin possibly out and the rams not putting up a fight. That might be too cute though...

In any event, I'm an eagles homer and they are down their best (if you can call it that) corner and I have no earthly idea how they can matchup with Desean and Reed.

Hey folks,

Need some advice. Miraculously made the finals with my crappy 5-8 team.

I have Denard Robinson, Lamar Miller, and Darern McFadden. Which two should I start?

It's a .5/rec ppr league 10yd/pt 6pt/td

Denard and Miller have the cake match up but Miller's in a clown show in Miami and I just don't know what to expect from them.

I'm also stuck with Eli vs Minn & Kirk Cousins vs Phi. Usually Eli is an auto plugin for me but thanks for nothing Odell. Which guy would you toss under center?

Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread