What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Charlie "Shining Path" Bosworth, RIP (1 Viewer)

Since Thursday is one month, wouldn't it be a nice tribute for whoever is into it to use his avatar for the day in rememberance?
Or maybe a modified version Like what Fullback Fro has done. That one is pretty cool. It would be awesome to people Shinify their avs.
I used his avatar for a little while this morning but changed to the Shiney Smiley. It didn't feel right to me for some reason, I don't know exactly why.

Since Thursday is one month, wouldn't it be a nice tribute for whoever is into it to use his avatar for the day in rememberance?
Or maybe a modified version Like what Fullback Fro has done. That one is pretty cool. It would be awesome to people Shinify their avs.
I used his avatar for a little while this morning but changed to the Shiney Smiley. It didn't feel right to me for some reason, I don't know exactly why.
:shrug:

If somebody could give Dolemite over here

<------

a Tiny Winky to snuggle up to in front of the big boat, I'd be much obliged. I've no idea how you people like Norm do the things you do with your avs.

just popped into the FFA to check out Jacko/Farrah threads and see this.

in an forum where you really don't know anyone, when something like this happens, why do I feel such a loss?

thoughts & prayers to those he leaves behind.

RIP GB

and thanks for such a stirring tribute, scooby

I appreciate those who are making an effort to be creative rather than just lifting the guy's avatar.

Haven't been on the board much but ### #### this ####### sucks. I'm feeling bad enough about two important icons of my youth passing today and now I see this. GB you SP and may you know peace in where ever it is you are now.

LOL out some of these new shiney avatar's. I know he would be cracking up. I wish we would of done it sooner for no other reason other than he was awesome.

Users who are viewing this thread