What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Clash of Clans (Official thread) (2 Viewers)

Jonathan ROCKED a 3-star Pentaloon vs their #4 earlier this morning.  XBows down and Hound in CC should be auto air attack IMO.
Jonathan left for a 2 day soccer camp/clinic last night - he felt bad about not being able to get his 2nd attack in and asked me to help. I was able to swoop in and pull off that Pentaloon before leaving for work this morning - seemed to be one of the only opposing CC's with a Hound in it.

Jonathan is also down a BK which doesn't make anything easier in war.

Was happy to help - hope Honda beats the Asian modders/cheaters. If you guys continue to kick off at night you will see more & more of the modders.

One of the best moves fbgs made was starting our War search early afternoons. It has definitely cut down on being matched up with Asian modders. We got Culd to thank for that move.

Last edited by a moderator:
We are getting crushed right now by modders as well.  And it's the super mod stuff. Scripts and the full Monty. 

Omnicron also got hunted by a major mod clan. This #### is getting out of control. It's possible we were hunted too. 

Honda rolling as of late, beating these modders is a nice icing on the cake and in the end it wasn't close. That's 5 in a row, at least 2 of those real tough matchups. :hifive: Top to bottom our TH9s have come a long way, we 3 starred most of their TH9s. our destruction % has taken leaps since our last lost to a tie.

Thanks for the assist Smack! Should we leave jonathan out of the next war kicking off today? (he might already be opted out, I didn't check)

Honda rolling as of late, beating these modders is a nice icing on the cake and in the end it wasn't close. That's 5 in a row, at least 2 of those real tough matchups. :hifive: Top to bottom our TH9s have come a long way, we 3 starred most of their TH9s. our destruction % has taken leaps since our last lost to a tie.

Thanks for the assist Smack! Should we leave jonathan out of the next war kicking off today? (he might already be opted out, I didn't check)
No problemo - was happy to help. Haven't attacked as a TH9 in quite some time.

He should be opted in - please leave him in. He'll be home Friday night ready to attack.

So get this ####, so we were setting up an arranged war for this weekend and we wanted to do just a random warmup war with most of the people that would be in it, for practice.  No big deal.  So a mod clan WarZone 68, currently at about 48 on the TWC ranking sends a spy into our clan.  They stock this other low level mod clan with a crap ton of stuff and watch us search.  They were +1 on 11s +1 on 10s and had minimax 9s covering the 8s.  So mismatched in about 5 spots on the roster.  

I don't get what people get out of this, are they bored?  

Same thing happened to Reddit Omnicron and Reddit Force so there was a concerted effort to hunt all the rwcs clans this week across the TWCs.  

I just don't get it.

So get this ####, so we were setting up an arranged war for this weekend and we wanted to do just a random warmup war with most of the people that would be in it, for practice.  No big deal.  So a mod clan WarZone 68, currently at about 48 on the TWC ranking sends a spy into our clan.  They stock this other low level mod clan with a crap ton of stuff and watch us search.  They were +1 on 11s +1 on 10s and had minimax 9s covering the 8s.  So mismatched in about 5 spots on the roster.  

I don't get what people get out of this, are they bored?  

Same thing happened to Reddit Omnicron and Reddit Force so there was a concerted effort to hunt all the rwcs clans this week across the TWCs.  

I just don't get it.

I believe that is exactly it. They have cheated to where the game is no longer fun, so they have to create something else to do with the game. It's pathetic.

SMN said your arranged fell through... You rolling with us Saturday? 

The arranged fell through, they couldn't get enough weight at 10s to match us.  It happens.  They must take war weight seriously.

There's one nearly every weekend out thru next month I'm a part of in one way or another.  

We re-racked right after on tilt and got a ridiculous mismatch in the other direction.  Planning on doing some sort of theme, like no dark spells or something like that.

I believe that is exactly it. They have cheated to where the game is no longer fun, so they have to create something else to do with the game. It's pathetic.
There is a glass half full thing going around.  That SC introduced enough randomness into the game such that it chased off some of the bigger scripters that no longer could be relied on to script perfect raids.  You will notice that Bergs, and others haven't exactly perfected the FPC clans.  Now they are getting frustrated and quitting, or else falling back to just wrecking fpc clans that ####ed their game up by whining.  Several large TWCs are quitting altogether and have folded.  

Now the push is for more shadow type updates like that.  

The places where they put randomness is around things like queen zaps, lightning takeouts, some troop pathing and some queen decisions at least.  Could have been more.

I think the fbgs uprising would start if we finally tried one of these "guar-onnnn-teeed" arranged wars and something like this happened.  It sounds like its not uncommon and the backlash would be insane.  You know us.

:2cents:

I think the fbgs uprising would start if we finally tried one of these "guar-onnnn-teeed" arranged wars and something like this happened.  It sounds like its not uncommon and the backlash would be insane.  You know us.

:2cents:
It's 48 hours and over.  It's not like they get to come #### your wife if they 3 star you.

@Culdeus, svenska ettan? They have FPC in there clan message (rest is Swedish).

Bunch of cool guys that game the system. I'm sure you know them.

I'll find out.  What do you see. 
Pretty much all 8.5ish. Their 33/34 (of 35) are TH10s with max offense and TH8 D. Our 32-35 are TH8...

Mostly gimmick accounts. Cheating without the scripts. 

FPC member. Apply at Swedish with your cw strategy. only for Th9 th11 . TH8 are welcome to Sister clan Westeros . like the CW , be active. o be able to give feedback. and have Kuhl when you plays with us

#2LG9QLQ0

There aren't many that are anywhere in the realm as heavy as you guys. So info may be thin. I've asked around and should hear back.  

They are legit fairplay. Part of the sweede network which is fairly big. 

On the bright side they probably wont mod. 

The way they game the system, I wouldn't call them fairplay.
They use two minimax anchors?  Hardly worth getting panties in a bunch over. Fbgs was running somewhere on the order of 8 9.5s and 6 8.5s for better part of a year with a large portion of that anchored with two one cannons.

They use two minimax anchors?  Hardly worth getting panties in a bunch over. Fbgs was running somewhere on the order of 8 9.5s and 6 8.5s for better part of a year with a large portion of that anchored with two one cannons.
9 gimmick accounts from 8.5 to 10.5. And asides from that, the

https://vine.co/v/ir7HpaeDPHj/embed/simple

y 0 8s to our 3 so we're down 6 attacks right there. They also have 3 more 10s than us.

Might be the worst matchup I've seen. The may have been 1 Asian clan that was a little more lopsided.

1920x1080.png.8b6fc6fc5d244d1790d5f747f6fe08fc.large

Hey goodjob Honda!  what's your war schedule like now ?  
sunday, tuesday, thursday kickoff. we been kicking off around 3pm PST, a few times over the past month this ran late by a few hours either because we weren't online or because search took hours and those were the ones we ran into the big time clans or asia.

vlJmjq

Whats funny is I thought loon deploy was ###.  Was watching for Tesla's pop in queen area. There was chance he farmed behind the th. Two popped near queen so at that point just licked screen.

Some other good raids in here as well

Users who are viewing this thread