What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** Cleveland at Buffalo Game Thread *** (1 Viewer)

Grigs Allmoon

Footballguy
I am just listening on the radio. :(

Let's hear from anyone watching the game...

Interesting notes:

JP should play 2.5 Quarters, Nall 1.5

TKO will be back for a couple series.

Looks like Braylon Edwards, and McGinnest will play, too.

Last edited by a moderator:
11 play drive. Frye to Heiden for the td. Frye was perfect 6 for 6. Edwards caught one and broke thru two Bills who finally stopped him at the 1 yard line. Harrison looked good. Droughns had 2 short runs.

Braylon playing well. Caught the ball, took a hit, and spun the ball on the ground getting up.

Frye did well on that drive. TD to TE.

Stock of Edwards on the rise.

1-10-BUF28 (12:18) J.Harrison left end pushed ob at BUF 26 for 2 yards (N.Clements).

so is harrison more than just a 3rd down back?

I see Droughns losing his job , that s something i really did nt see coming .

I expected Harrison to strictly be the third down back.

Woof. I hate over reacting to preseason but is droughns overrated?

Evans looking good. But it's against the Browns.

If this was week one or two I wouldn't put too much into it. But this is the dress rehearsal so I have to think this is how Romeo would plan to use his RB's in week 1.

Lee Evans looks like he is really going to break out this year.

Cant believe Edwards is getting the playing time he is so far. You would never guess thats its been far less then a year since acl surgery. In the 1st drive, he caught a ball at about the 5 and carried 3 Bills with hin to about the 2. He looks to be 100% already. He's getting plenty of looks and making good blocks also. Bump him way up.

Evans looks like he's ready to step up and be the man in Buffalo. Losman has looked his way quite a bit. Could be a good sleeper.

Can someone watching confirm...

Looks like the Bills are having a hard time rushing the football. Does the Browns D look decent in that aspect of the game?

WhoDat said:
Can someone watching confirm...Looks like the Bills are having a hard time rushing the football. Does the Browns D look decent in that aspect of the game?
I'm not watching, but I wouldn't put too much stock into it...Average RB, behind a below average OL...

was just at the game, left when backups came in.

Losman looked very good, very efficent and looked great in the pocket. The team let him down 3 times on either a first down or a TD run.

McGahee looked quick and had good moves, but that offensive line just can't move anyone... especially Ted Washington LOL! McGahee = Great, Bills Oline = poor.

Evans and Price combo could be deadly. With speed like that Losman could be throwing bombs all day.

TE's looked slow and out of place most of the time, Everett and Royal. Not impressed. Bills defense looked putrid. Browns Defense looked just as bad really.

Renegades of Funk said:
If this was week one or two I wouldn't put too much into it. But this is the dress rehearsal so I have to think this is how Romeo would plan to use his RB's in week 1.
Jedeye said:
Cant believe Edwards is getting the playing time he is so far. You would never guess thats its been far less then a year since acl surgery. In the 1st drive, he caught a ball at about the 5 and carried 3 Bills with hin to about the 2. He looks to be 100% already. He's getting plenty of looks and making good blocks also. Bump him way up.
Hate to say I told you so guys, Also you might wanna check out the play by plays for their other preseaon games too. teams are gonna have a hard time running on the Browns this year.

I think color commentaor Bernie Kosar was accurate in his description of the Browns' RB situation. Harrison should make a nice 3rd down RB for the Browns. However, you wouldn't want him to play every down. Droughns wouldn't get beat out by Harrison - the proper way to look at this is -- if Droughns got hurt, William Green might step in as the main RB and Harrison would still fill the role of 3rd down RB.

The Browns still have their starting CB Gary Baxter out with an injury, and they have their nickelback Daylon McCutcheon out as well. So getting victimized on some pass plays isn't too surprising.

Price is the number 2 wideout, hes been there all camp. Roscoe is in the slot.

JP is the unquestioned starter, holcomb has had a horrible camp.

Users who are viewing this thread