What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Dallas / Houston game (3 Viewers)

You people panicking on Romo and the Cowboys are you paying attention? First off, they are notorious for playing down the preseason and not showing anything. Second off, the biggest factor of them all, the cowboys were playing without there top 2 offensive lineman in Columbo and Kosier who will both be back for week 1 of the season. So your concerns about Romo and the O-line need to be tempered. Go ahead, panic, im sure the others owners in your fantasy leagues will be happy about that.

Matthias said:
Calling him this year's Ray Rice seems a bit overhyped. But he did look good. And an RB with hands should do well in that offense. At this point, I would call him a 3rd round value.
that's what i'm thinking (3.08) because i don't think he lasts past the 3.12/4.01 turn. he's looked great in the preseason on a high scoring offense and a back up who may now be dinged (i read somewhere that slaton may have turf toe, not to mention fumblitis). he can easily become a 3-down RB getting 250-300 rushes and 40-50 rec. i like his ceiling better than, say, cedric benson who will plod along and get his...just boringly (ala rudy johnson).
Took him at 3.11 last night. If you are drafting with smart owners it is a risk letting him slip past 3.08. Look at your options - if you are happy with what you can get in round 4 pull the trigger on Foster in round 3. Guys like Pierre Thomas were going before him - I wanted more upside and was willing to take the risk.

Users who are viewing this thread