What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Defenses (1 Viewer)

Domination

Footballguy
What defenses do you like for the stretch run, both to end the regular season and carry you in the playoffs?

I like the upside of KC, Detroit, and Atlanta.

They all seem to have relatively easy schedules, and be adept at getting to the QB and causing turnovers

I read Seattle being a viable defense from another thread:

NYG, @Ari, @NO, KC, Car, @SF, Atl, @TB

Anyone like TB? @ATL, Carolina, @ San Fran, @ Baltimore, ATL, @ Washington, Detroit, Seattle, @ New Orleans.

Weeks 14-16 don't look bad to me at all.

scrumptrulescent said:
Anyone like TB? @ATL, Carolina, @ San Fran, @ Baltimore, ATL, @ Washington, Detroit, Seattle, @ New Orleans.Weeks 14-16 don't look bad to me at all.
Yea, Week 16 at home vs Seattle...Seattle does NOT travel well, especially cross country.

If KC has another good game @ OAK I'm starting them for the rest of the season, no exceptions, their schedule is great and they really good at home.

San Fran has a pretty good looking schedule, but I don't understand why they're ranked so low while Oakland is ranked so high with only a decent looking schedule.

San Fran has a pretty good looking schedule, but I don't understand why they're ranked so low while Oakland is ranked so high with only a decent looking schedule.
Asomugha has an ankle injury and probably won't play this week. That defense becomes a lot less desirable without him...

Arizona and Miami if you are comfortable starting them. @MIN, SEA, CHI, SF, CLE weeks 9-13. Then for playoffs I would roll with Atlanta and TB for @CAR, @SEA, and SEA. Better schedules if you are willing to grab three or just pickup the top guys each week.

Users who are viewing this thread