What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Divisional Round- Green Bay @ Dallas Thread (1 Viewer)

I'll start drawing up the contracts.  55 years sound good to everyone?
Anything longer than 10 years and I'll be able to give Doc's money away to the homeless in my city. Which I know will drive his ### crazy. Should put Sho nuff in that league to since they are buddies. 
Yeah @sho nuff and I are thick as thieves, everyone knows that, even he would laugh at that based on history.  :lmao:

Draw up the league, count me in.  I will beat you like Burt Reynolds beat Sally Field's ######. 

Anything longer than 10 years and I'll be able to give Doc's money away to the homeless in my city. Which I know will drive his ### crazy. Should put Sho nuff in that league to since they're buddies. 
Yeah...Dr D and I are thick as thieves.  Dynamite observation.

As usual...you are wrong.  Grew up about 30 minutes from Lambeau.
Well you've had a nice 20+ years. As far as Ryan vs Rodgers. It's really not close. Rodgers is the better QB, was more valuable to his team, and has had the better year. Sorry I'm voting Rodgers. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Well you've had a nice 20+ years. As far as Ryan vs Rodgers. It's really not close. Rodgers is the better QB (totally irrelevant for this award), was more valuable to his team (mostly irrelevant to this award), and has had the better year (umm,... no.  Ryan better in almost every single category). Sorry I'm voting Rodgers. 

He was literally twice as valuable. Plus his stats were close enough in most areas and better in the super valuable areas. It's hilarious that you guys even think it's close. 

Awesome 4th Quarter but it masked a Blowout for most of the first 3 quarters. People are a bit delusional on what makes a classic playoff game. Dallas was lucky to be in it.

If this there ever was justification that game threads should be locked 5 minutes after conclusion, look no further than this  :tfp:

Oh god.you again.  Dallas beat GB in every aspect except the officiating
When it was 21-3? 28-13 after 3? When did Dallas have control of the game and let it slip away? 1st Q? 

Dallas fans are going with terrible officiating? 

No, I won't.  Not when Cowboys fans are talking Super Bowl before they even play a down in a divisional game. @BroncoFreak_2K3 

Cowboys are one of the worst franchises in sports, only no one knows it because Skip Bayless loves you.  Dak is terrible, @Capella and I told you as much.  The defense is trash, just trash.  You're never gonna win anything, never.  Never. 
No class it is then.

Congrats? :shrug:

Yeah @sho nuff and I are thick as thieves, everyone knows that, even he would laugh at that based on history.  :lmao:

Draw up the league, count me in.  I will beat you like Burt Reynolds beat Sally Field's ######. 
i'm in if you guys need another owner. Fun watching this back and forth, i could read mot of this all year long in a league

Scoring TD's. You know what you need to actually win. 
lol.  so 40-38 passing TD's is a "super valuable stat", but passing yards, qb rating, passer rating, etc. don't matter as much.

:lmao:

I don't know if you're just trolling at this point or actually don't grasp this sport very well.  I'm going to go with both.

Oh god.you again.  Dallas beat GB in every aspect except the officiating
did u watch that game? Dallas got away with holding wrs on almost every pass play. ok not really but there were at least 3 or 4 during crucial game changing moments.

2nd quarter gb on their own 5 thanks to cmike. adams gets held. badly. GB punts. if they get that called they could have drove down and scored. instead Dallas scored

if Dallas fans are going with the refs blew the game then I think I'd say the refs were bad all around. I didn't see as much missed against gb as I did dallas

i'm in if you guys need another owner. Fun watching this back and forth, i could read mot of this all year long in a league
Milkman isn't playing in any league with me or you, he's losing if he does.  It's all Shark Pool :hophead:

Scoring TD's. You know what you need to actually win. 
i am enjoying the dialouge here, but want to throw a quick idea in, don't count those Hail Mary's by Rodgers as superb plays. I think more of that goes on the WRs and their ability to sneak in those little pushes, all Rodgers does is throw it up

granted half of the QBs in the league probably can't throw a pass like that for 40-50 yards)

Look, Rodgers was directly responsible for 61% of his teams scoring and Ryan was responsible for 41% (I think).  Rodgers had no running game Ryan had  one of the best running games. Shanahan is the best OC in the league. Ryan just hung around while Shanahan and Julio, and that great running game carried him to an MVP. Rodgers on the other hand carried his team team in spite of his OC wanting to run the ball with fat Lacy for the first 5 games. 

i am enjoying the dialouge here, but want to throw a quick idea in, don't count those Hail Mary's by Rodgers as superb plays. I think more of that goes on the WRs and their ability to sneak in those little pushes, all Rodgers does is throw it up

granted half of the QBs in the league probably can't throw a pass like that for 40-50 yards)
Yeah I agree those aren't his best plays. It's the plays where he extends the play and throws his receivers open that are his most valuable. Like the first TD he threw to Adam's last week. Nobody in the history of the game can make that play but Godgers. 

Look, Rodgers was directly responsible for 61% of his teams scoring and Ryan was responsible for 41% (I think).  Rodgers had no running game Ryan had  one of the best running games. Shanahan is the best OC in the league. Ryan just hung while Shanahan and Julio, and that great running game carried him to an MVP. Rodgers on the other hand carried his team team in spite of his OC wanting to run the ball with fat Lacy for the first 5 games. 
Does this mean you aren't gonna play in a league with modogg and me?  :ptts:

did u watch that game? Dallas got away with holding wrs on almost every pass play. ok not really but there were at least 3 or 4 during crucial game changing moments.

2nd quarter gb on their own 5 thanks to cmike. adams gets held. badly. GB punts. if they get that called they could have drove down and scored. instead Dallas scored

if Dallas fans are going with the refs blew the game then I think I'd say the refs were bad all around. I didn't see as much missed against gb as I did dallas
yeah, i don't like either team so not much interest in rooting for either (though i do hate Cowboys more i guess). but the officiating was either inept or simply bad on purpose for a majority of the game, and it seemed to lean in favor of the teams that were down in the score. 

that is a funny thing because i am sure the news for the next week is going to be how this was the best game of the playoffs. Without a doubt it was fun to watch, but between the bad officiating and porous defenses, it shouldn't really qualify as a "great" game . Though i will more then agree it was fun and i would watch this NFL every week, despite the fact that i love watching a dominant defense too

Look, Rodgers was directly responsible for 61% of his teams scoring and Ryan was responsible for 41% (I think).  Rodgers had no running game Ryan had  one of the best running games. Shanahan is the best OC in the league. Ryan just hung while Shanahan and Julio, and that great running game carried him to an MVP. Rodgers on the other hand carried his team team in spite of his OC wanting to run the ball with fat Lacy for the first 5 games. 
and again, taking into account the weapons you have around you does not factor into the award at all. (but of course you knew that and just keep posting as if you don't)

Yeah I agree those aren't his best plays. It's the plays where he extends the play and throws his receivers open that are his most valuable. Like the first TD he threw to Adam's last week. Nobody in the history of the game can make that play. 
That's why Rodgers is the best QB in the league.  Despite him not having an AP Poll MVP winning season, he's the best hands down.

I'll be pretty excited. I fear Shanahan vs GB's D though. 
:lmao:

You have to be the most impartial, biased, closed minded poster on the entire board.  In multiple threads.  I think you'd rather lose a limb than be wrong.

Shanahan isn't throwing the ball.  Just wait till MATT RYAN beats you next week and you curl up in a ball and start yelling that it had nothing to do with Ryan :P

Users who are viewing this thread