What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** Official Indefinite Cincinnati Bengals Thread *** 0-0 Never Felt So Good Before! (2 Viewers)

I love the pick, Mims would probably be a top 5 pick if he went back to Georgia. Still gonna get the pick of the litter of nose tackles in the second.

Would like to see the Bengals trade up to get Newton.
Id just wait let the draft come to us, would probably grab DT Ruke Orhorhoro. We need a nose, Newton isnt a nose. Sweat wouldnt be bad in the third either. No need to overpay it's a buyers market for DTs.

two TEs really? can someone explain to me. all i’ve heard is all may start out on IR, then wtf did we draft him to begin with?

two TEs really? can someone explain to me. all i’ve heard is all may start out on IR, then wtf did we draft him to begin with?
There are always picks that confuse me ... I usually kind of chalk it up as "late picks are not critical, and whoever is making the picks knows something that I don't, or has a certain reason in mind ..."

Lol I never heard of em either but saw the tape and the write ups on him :)

The only tricky thing is they haven't drafted any pure guard so I don't know if there is sufficient competition for Volson coming into the year.

Very boom/bust kind of picks.

I didn't realize we had so few guy under contract - even with the 10 draft picks the Bengals still have room for a dozen and a half UDFAs (though I assume a couple street free agents will probably come our way as well when the draft dust settles.

-QG

Users who are viewing this thread