What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Do you bench Brady today? (1 Viewer)

OK. We've heard the Favre v. Brady & Warner v. Brady stuff. I have Hasselbeck v. Brady. I don't know what I am going to o, but I really don't think I can bench Brady.

You dance with the one that brung you.

If you start Brady, and he doesn't perform due to the weather, well. it's just the way the ball bounces.

But if you sit him, and lose when he has a great game, YOU ARE AN IDIOT FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE.

I expect NE will more than likely score somewhere around 40 points today, regardless of weather. This is afterall the 'asterisk' game. Theyve outscored divisional opponents 181-59 this year, or an average of 45-15. Tough to bench a QB when his team is likely to score that many points. Brady may not throw for 400yds, but he'll still put up some solid #s. Warner could get hurt on the first snap of the game.
:lmao:

I expect NE will more than likely score somewhere around 40 points today, regardless of weather. This is afterall the 'asterisk' game. Theyve outscored divisional opponents 181-59 this year, or an average of 45-15. Tough to bench a QB when his team is likely to score that many points. Brady may not throw for 400yds, but he'll still put up some solid #s. Warner could get hurt on the first snap of the game.
:goodposting:
oops.

oops.
:popcorn:

oops.
:popcorn: Props for 'oopsing' your own comment.

I beat the Brady owner this week. On my way to championships lol. Week 15 vs the Jets and Brady puts up a stinker.

:rolleyes:
oops.
:own3d:
Feelin' kindof bad about that one, but you gotta own 'em if you call 'em.

I have Kurt Warner, do i bench brady today, due to the terrible weather?
I have Brady and Warner too and am going with Brady today. Don't overthink it. Go with the guy that got you to this point and hope for the best. If Brady goes off and you don't have him in your lineup you'll be kicking yourself all off-season.
And if you go with him and he goes for 125 yards and 1 TD you'll be kicking yourself for not going with Warner if it costs you a loss..
Who would have thought that Brady would have done worse than this estimate....

I'm not, but I have a week 15 bye. :thumbup:Didn't the same topic come up about Westbrook last week? You just don't bench these guys.
:PI stand by the theory, but congrats to those who saw the field and opted out.

Da Guru said:
Da Guru said:
I am predicting Brady worst "stat" game of the year today only because of the conditions..they are miserable!!Remember this comment.....
This day will live in FF infamy..
Doubt it. Since you edited your comment, it's worthless. Nice try tho.
LOL how old are you? Sounds like a Tom Brady owner who just got burned.Edit: Edited my post.Edit: Does this make my post worthless?Edit: How about now?Edit: Nope, if you're a Tom Brady owner you just got burned.Edit: You still got burned.

Last edited by a moderator:
Da Guru said:
Da Guru said:
I am predicting Brady worst "stat" game of the year today only because of the conditions..they are miserable!!Remember this comment.....
LOL how old are you? Sounds like a Tom Brady owner who just got burned.Edit: Edited my post.Edit: Does this make my post worthless?Edit: How about now?Edit: Nope, if you're a Tom Brady owner you just got burned.Edit: You still got burned.
I think his point was if you make a post that says "Tom Brady will have his worst game ever" then edit your post at 240pm on game day, it tends to make your point less valid.

Da Guru said:
Da Guru said:
Nope, sorry. Not a Brady owner. I'm loving the down week. The fact is, if you want a post to "live in infamy" try leaving it alone, don't edit it at 2:40 EST.BTW: You're not funny, don't quit your day job.

Da Guru said:
Da Guru said:
I think his point was if you make a post that says "Tom Brady will have his worst game ever" then edit your post at 240pm on game day, it tends to make your point less valid.
:goodposting: :goodposting:

I'm not, but I have a week 15 bye. :PDidn't the same topic come up about Westbrook last week? You just don't bench these guys.
:rolleyes:I stand by the theory, but congrats to those who saw the field and opted out.
The theory to stand by is, don't bench your studs without a pretty compelling reason.
I'm still good with the don't bench Brady in 2007 theory, assuming I live to see the Superbowl next week (a possibility as long as T.O. keeps dropping balls).

anyone benching Brady today? Could be nasty weather, we saw what happened w/ Pat's O last week. Anyone learn a lesson and riding someone else?

Got it half right last week in TSN fantasy league. I benched Brady but started Moss.

This week I'll be starting both. The weather doesn't look anything close to last weeks debacle!

Today Moss and Brady break some records!!!

I'm 20 mins outside of Foxboro and the weather appears to be fine. No rain, very little wind, it's cold but that's expected.

Got it half right last week in TSN fantasy league. I benched Brady but started Moss.

This week I'll be starting both. The weather doesn't look anything close to last weeks debacle!

Today Moss Welker and Brady break some records!!!
Fixed that for ya...

Users who are viewing this thread