What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Does anyone use baby wipes on themselves? (1 Viewer)

Sometimes I spit on the last wad of tp for my final wipe, introducing a little moistness into the equation.

A co-worker regaled us with the wonders of baby wipes. He did say however it was unwise to store them next to the Lysol kitchen/bathroom disinfecting wipes.

:bag:

:mellow:

:(

:angry:

:eek:

:coffee:

:wall: :wall: :wall:

:cry:

:whistle:

A co-worker regaled us with the wonders of baby wipes. He did say however it was unwise to store them next to the Lysol kitchen/bathroom disinfecting wipes.

:o

:shrug:

You can buy the adult version in containers like this. There's no mistaking it for the Lysol tall/round container.

As Bob Seger once said..."Fire down below".... Nice and cool!

Side note: Best thread in a while!

:excited:

:D

You can buy the adult version in containers like this. There's no mistaking it for the Lysol tall/round container.
Good call. However, this was the middle of the night and he was a little groggy. And, my coworker isn't the sharpest tool in the shed fully awake.

At home I used my hand and a large slurpee cup filled with warm water after I go #2. Then dry with TP. Way better than moist wipes and cheaper as well.

so do you guys carry them in your little man purse when you have to go at work?

IN

Between this, tucking my undershirt into my boxers, and shaving with cold water, my life is vastly improved.

so do you guys carry them in your little man purse when you have to go at work?
I carry a bookbag, like a college student would. I basically use it as a purse, I suppose. I bring my lunch, gum, ipod, ect. in there.

Sometimes I spit on the last wad of tp for my final wipe, introducing a little moistness into the equation.
:shrug: This is very, very wrong.
I believe that saliva contains certain acids that aid in the breakdown of foods. You could inadvertanly be eating away your own anal cavity.
does the same hold true if another person uses their mouth on a certain body part of yours, like, I dunno....your manhood? :confused:

My ex used them exclusively. No toilet paper. Just baby wipes. I thought it was strange, but it wasn't a factor in the divorce for those curious.

IN

Between this, tucking my undershirt into my boxers, and shaving with cold water, my life is vastly improved.
What's up with the other two? :lmao:
Recent lifestyle changes I owe exclusively to my FFA iFriends. :hot:
I got that part. Reasons?
Shaving with cold water apparently makes the razor harder which in turn provides a better shave.Can't answer the underwear one, there's a thread too long to read.

Shaving with cold water apparently makes the razor harder which in turn provides a better shave.Can't answer the underwear one, there's a thread too long to read.
I'm not a dermatologist or metallurgist, but I'd think the amount cold water hardens/sharpens stainless steel pales in comparison to the amount hot water makes skin and hair pliable and weak enough to be cut.

I'm not a dermatologist or metallurgist, but I'd think the amount cold water hardens/sharpens stainless steel pales in comparison to the amount hot water makes skin and hair pliable and weak enough to be cut.
I don't fully understand the shaving theory, but I think you want hair standing straight up and it to be not weak and pliable. Hair doesn't need to be weak to be cut, it needs to common in contact with a sharp razor. A flexible hair will not cut as smoothly across the skin line as a solid hair.I'm no dermatologist or metallurgist either, I just regurgitate things I half remember.

Users who are viewing this thread