What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Does anyone use baby wipes on themselves? (1 Viewer)

Anyone try just using wet toilet paper????? This is easy if the toilet (at home) is next to the sink.

Also, if you are serious about this issue, I highly recommend getting a washlet.

:thumbup:

Wet TP tears and balls up.

Wipes do not.

Was very nice when my son was a baby and the wipe warmer was actually in our room.

That thing broke though...my bum has been sad ever since.

Wet TP tears and balls up.Wipes do not.Was very nice when my son was a baby and the wipe warmer was actually in our room.That thing broke though...my bum has been sad ever since.
Get the flushable wipes.They work well and don't stop up your septic system.

Anyone try just using wet toilet paper????? This is easy if the toilet (at home) is next to the sink.

Also, if you are serious about this issue, I highly recommend getting a washlet.

:lmao:
:confused: Wet toilet paper?!?!?!?! :bag: Wet toilet paper breaks up immediately and isn't even close to the same.Wet toilet paper....good gawd man.....

I've got my own stash of wipes now. no more robbing junior. :lmao:

Last edited by a moderator:
if you have regular city plumbing you can use regular baby wipes without and long term problems right??

and

thx to my gb here introducing this to me

ATRAIN56 said:
General Malaise said:
ATRAIN56 said:
How many baby wipes does it normally take to get a complete clean!
Why would you ever count this?
I was told that baby wipes=1/2 the use of regular? Also do u wipe, then fold the tissue and wipe again? That makes 2 wipes per tissue?
I've been known to get a 3rd wipe out of a sheet, occasionally.

I've developed a hybrid method.

I use normal toilet paper and then use one wet wipe to seal the deal and give me that fresh-as-a-daisy feeling.

Oh.. and big fan here. 10x better than dry wipes.

Hadn't tried the Gold Bond/Wipe combo. Am I to be sure this won't cause my taint some irreperable harm?

my method - one or two swipes with tp, then a wet wipe to clear the tracks. often employ the folding method as well so as not to waste wipes. the whole family uses the Huggies Clean Team brand. We have the refillable tubs in each bathroom. If you have kids, no one knows they are really being used by you as well. I have a sensitive bum, so these are a must. I pack a tub with us on trips too. If in a public restroom, break out the regular baby wipes from the kids bag. I try to avoid dueces away from home base though....

:shrug:
:shrug: Wet toilet paper?!?!?!?! :hifive: Wet toilet paper breaks up immediately and isn't even close to the same.Wet toilet paper....good gawd man.....

I've got my own stash of wipes now. no more robbing junior. :(
:no: Good TP, such as Charmin Extra-Soft (or whatever their top-of-the-line product is called), will not break-up on you. It holds the line.

Anyone catch the recent episode of Entourage where Drama and Turtle are shopping at costco for the party?

In that scene, Drama has loaded up a cart load of baby wipes...

:goodposting:

geewill said:
Anyone catch the recent episode of Entourage where Drama and Turtle are shopping at costco for the party? In that scene, Drama has loaded up a cart load of baby wipes... :homer:
some people swear they'll (the wipes) clean anything. I personally have no idea what my neighbors are tlaking about, but they use them to clean stains off carpets and stuff. no idea what brand they are using!

Users who are viewing this thread