What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Does anyone use baby wipes on themselves? (2 Viewers)

I tried them because of this thread. Yeah, they are not for me. Ended up giving me problems down there.

I prefer to use them after everything else is said and done. To get the last little bit of poop after wiping. Try it, big. Worked out great for me.

No way would I use them at the beginning. Smears everything too much and makes a bigger mess than it cleans up. gl

I prefer to use them after everything else is said and done. To get the last little bit of poop after wiping. Try it, big. Worked out great for me. No way would I use them at the beginning. Smears everything too much and makes a bigger mess than it cleans up. gl
:goodposting:

Has the baby wipe warmer been mentioned in here? I use them but I didn't warm them for the kiddos so I man up and up and use them cold too. :thumbdown:

It's actually weird to not use them or something more than tp. If you change diapers and get crap on your hands you wouldn't simple dry wipe your hands with tp.

I remember this one time in Germany. I had been sick...visiting the bathroom often if you get my drift. I'm in a public restroom at a beer garden and had to go. Get all done and there's some "wipes" there. Nice, I can get freshened up. :nerd: They weren't baby wipes or wipes for use on sensitive areas. Some sort of alcohol based wipes for wiping off the seat before using. It burned...a lot.

Walton Goggins said:
It's actually weird to not use them or something more than tp. If you change diapers and get crap on your hands you wouldn't simple dry wipe your hands with tp.
Exactly! If you stepped in dog crap barefoot, would you just wipe it off with TP and then go back to what you were doing?

Wow, this thread is awesome and I usually hate poo topic threads.

For anyone who was asking, costco sells cottonelle flushable wipes by the box, much cheaper than at target. Also the are "flushable" because they are designed to break down like tp.

For anyone who was asking, costco sells cottonelle flushable wipes by the box, much cheaper than at target. Also the are "flushable" because they are designed to break down like tp.
Consumer Reports says it aint so.
Kim Leman/Consumer Reports: Although they say flushable, our disintegration tests show they don’t break down easily, which could pose problems with your plumbing or septic system.

Spokesperson for Kimberly-Clark Corporation, which owns Scott and Cottonelle, says “The Consumer Report article does not identify which test method was used to rate the various tissue products, and the story also indicates that further tested needs to be undertaken. There are industry-standard flushability test methods, which have been peer reviewed and accepted by both tissue manufacturers and public works authorities. Kimberly-Clark has performed extensive testing of our flushable wipes products using these methods and all our flushable wipes products pass the relevant tests.”

Walton Goggins said:
Are you saying that you generally get crap on your hands when you're wiping? I don't think you're using a big enough piece of paper or something. Just because there are perforations every five inches doesn't mean you can't bypass a few of them before you tear-off. itsatip

Walton Goggins said:
Are you saying that you generally get crap on your hands when you're wiping? I don't think you're using a big enough piece of paper or something. Just because there are perforations every five inches doesn't mean you can't bypass a few of them before you tear-off. itsatip
You are missing the point. If you wouldn't just dry wipe it off of any other part of your body, why would you just dry wipe it from down there?Cottonelle wipes are the bomb; I just use them for the final fly by not the full process.

What do u do when ur using the restroom and run out of toilet paper? There are also NO paper towels in the house? Happened to me the other day

The only problem is that if your #2 is super wet using these things sometimes absorbs right through and get on your hands. The best move on when to use them is when your #2 is very solid/dry.

Consumer Reports says it aint so.
Kim Leman/Consumer Reports: Although they say flushable, our disintegration tests show they don’t break down easily, which could pose problems with your plumbing or septic system.

Spokesperson for Kimberly-Clark Corporation, which owns Scott and Cottonelle, says “The Consumer Report article does not identify which test method was used to rate the various tissue products, and the story also indicates that further tested needs to be undertaken. There are industry-standard flushability test methods, which have been peer reviewed and accepted by both tissue manufacturers and public works authorities. Kimberly-Clark has performed extensive testing of our flushable wipes products using these methods and all our flushable wipes products pass the relevant tests.”
I just received a newsletter from my city saying that they do not want any wipes flushed as they are non-dispersable (they don't break apart - different from being flushable) which supposedly reeks havoc on the city retreatment system.FWIW, I'm still flushing my wipes although I use the Ralph's generic brand which they claim is dispersable.

:D

The only problem is that if your #2 is super wet using these things sometimes absorbs right through and get on your hands. The best move on when to use them is when your #2 is very solid/dry.
Use TP first then finish with a wipe.
I go dry/wet/dry. Made the switch to wet wipes five years ago. I'd put it up there with getting married on the list of my greatest life-changing decisions.

Just finished up with a new Aloe wipe that made its way into our inventory :lmao:

Feel like I could go run a marathon.

The other day my 3 year old got crayon all over the couch...guess what got it off, baby wipe. Is there anything these things can't do?

they are great before and after sex too.
For sure. I'm generally a hop in the shower type guy, but there have been few times I was too drunk and worried I might drown...no problem, baby wipe down and LOVE :P
Odd. I'm a lay down and go to sleep type guy
Hold on baby. Let me pull out my Pampers Sensitive wipes and clean my johnson rod off before you go to town.
what do you think chicks often excuse themselves to the bathroom before the deed.

they are great before and after sex too.
For sure. I'm generally a hop in the shower type guy, but there have been few times I was too drunk and worried I might drown...no problem, baby wipe down and LOVE :lmao:
Odd. I'm a lay down and go to sleep type guy
Hold on baby. Let me pull out my Pampers Sensitive wipes and clean my johnson rod off before you go to town.
what do you think chicks often excuse themselves to the bathroom before the deed.

Users who are viewing this thread