What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Does this trade suck as bad as it seems? (1 Viewer)

Pop Tart

Footballguy
Not saying it's collusion, but it certainly is a bad trade and kind of fishy already.....

Brother A 3-1, trades Terrance West and Marques Colston to:

Brother B 0-4 for Pierre Garcon and Stevan Ridley

Every year these brothers make bad trades, and it's always Brother A getting the better end of it and Brother B never making the playoffs. Almost like he feeds his brother players.

Not saying it's collusion, but it certainly is a bad trade and kind of fishy already.....

Every year these brothers make bad trades, and it's always Brother A getting the better end of it and Brother B never making the playoffs. Almost like he feeds his brother players.
I'd rather have what Brother B is getting.

I'd rather have what Brother B is getting.

Here's what you gotta realize ... Goofus and Gallant exist in FFB leagues. Deal with it and try to trade with Goofus.

Brother TEAM A 3-1, trades Terrance West and Marques Colston to:

Brother TEAM B 0-4 for Pierre Garcon and Stevan Ridley

Fixed.

Just because they are brothers, doesn't mean its collusion.

I really don't know what side i would want more. I consider Ridley to be useless to fantasy right now and what has Garcon done so far? Actually, the only player involved who has flashed is West.

I suppose you think its lopsided because Garcon was drafted higher than everyone else. And i suppose Ridley was actually drafted while West might have been picked up off waivers.

If I was in a league where I felt two brothers were working together every year, I would move on from that league. That said I don't see anything wrong with that trade.

Yea, I'm overreacting. Every year these two pull off trades that sends the league into an uproar with Brother A ALWAYS getting the best deal, and it's almost always near the end of the year when Brother B is out of it.

I almost quit this year because this #### just gets me riled up. Pretty sure it's my last year.

Yea, I'm overreacting. Every year these two pull off trades that sends the league into an uproar with Brother A ALWAYS getting the best deal, and it's almost always near the end of the year when Brother B is out of it.

I almost quit this year because this #### just gets me riled up. Pretty sure it's my last year.
How are you doing in the league?

This has to be one of the worst of these type of threads I've seen here. If a trade like this would cause any angst or uproar in a league, it must be an awful league to be in.

2-2, not sure why that matters.

They are in the same division, and I am in a different division, so it really doesn't affect me, but from past experiences it always gets my "spidey sense" tingling when I see these guys make a trade.

Brother A 3-1, trades Terrance West and Marques Colston garbage to:

Brother B 0-4 for Pierre Garcon and Stevan Ridley garbage

Every year these brothers make bad trades, and it's always Brother A getting the better garbage and Brother B never making the playoffs. Almost like he feeds his brother players garbage..
fyp

Posted 19 July 2007 - 09:18 PM

Addai's Adidas, on Jul 19 2007, 09:06 PM, said:

And so the 2007 collusion threads begin...
#1. Please don't post these here. The Assistant Coach Forum is the place for these.#2. If you see these here, please report the thread so we can keep the Shark Pool less cluttered and focused on NFL news and opinion.Thanks.J

Last edited by a moderator:
Pop Tart said:

Nothing at all wrong with this trade.

Pop Tart said:

They probably don't want you in their league #####ing and causing problems every time somebody makes a trade.

Pop Tart said:
Dondante said:
Pop Tart said:

2-2, not sure why that matters.They are in the same division, and I am in a different division, so it really doesn't affect me, but from past experiences it always gets my "spidey sense" tingling when I see these guys make a trade.
That's why you install trade deadlines so guys can't trade after a certain week towards the end of the year

FlapJacks said:
Pop Tart said:

Brother A 3-1, trades Terrance West and Marques Colston garbage to:

Brother B 0-4 for Pierre Garcon and Stevan Ridley garbage

Every year these brothers make bad trades, and it's always Brother A getting the better garbage and Brother B never making the playoffs. Almost like he feeds his brother players garbage..
fyp
:goodposting: Nothing wrong with this trade and that post repair was darn funny!

Can you post the rosters and scoring system so we can make a better judgement? Also curious when each player was taken during the draft? Lastly, if a WW claim was used, what number priority was it?

SaintsInDome2006 said:
Why did their parents name them "Brother A" and "Brother B"?

Seems cruel.
Yeah but just think about all of the ink they have saved over the years just writing A and B instead of Antonio and Bartholomew

Pop Tart said:

What?

Pop Tart said:

What?
Pop Tart doesn't like these type of posts. He thinks in the Shark Pool we are supposed to respond with quality input on these types of life-altering trade matters.

Users who are viewing this thread