What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Don't Sleep on Seattle (1 Viewer)

You all watched this years Super Bowl Champion. They were missing 4 starters last night, Browner, Clemons, Irvin, and Harvin and all 4 will be back soon. How can anyone bet against these guys right now? And please.....save the Broncos talk......even though it was a pre-season game, the Hawks made Peyton and company look silly 41-10 this year already. Peyton and the first team looked like little boys against the Seattle defense.
They are who we thought they were. They are nearly unbeatable at home. The key for them is to win road games and position themselves for the playoffs. If they can earn playoff home games, they're going to be a very tough out. If they have to win a couple on the road, I see a repeat of last year.

Superbowl contenders don't go toe-to-toe with Ron Rivera teams. Sorry.
If they're not contenders them who is? The team they just raped? The team SF beat last week? That's a pretty simplistic denial considering that a) they traditionally crap the bed in east coast games at 10am b) the year they went to the SB they lost in a horrible showing at Jax week 1 and c) demolished the only NFC team that's been ranked ahead of them. Other than that, sure, nice analysis.

They embarrassed the 49ers last year at home, too., Means nothing. They need to learn to pack their act up and travel or it's going to be 2012 all over again.

They couple of tough road games with the Texans, Atlanta, and divisional opponents. Home schedule looks like a cakewalk.

As I Viking fan I would like to travel to see them play vs Seattle but I am too afraid of getting knifed to death.

They embarrassed the 49ers last year at home, too., Means nothing. They need to learn to pack their act up and travel or it's going to be 2012 all over again.
Seems they are starting to learn. 1-0 so far.
12-7 over a now 0-2 Panthers team. They better get a helluva lot better than that on the road. Or else, win home field throughout. That's their only shot.

Last edited by a moderator:
no offense OP, but reading your post is the definition of lookin at a team with rose colored homer glasses.

But I do appreciate your passion for your team.
Color my glasses a shade of rose I guess. Going back over these old posts are hilarious.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread