What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Draft Chat With our Draftniks Matt Waldman and Sigmund Bloom Tonight D (2 Viewers)

I think Jay Finley was a wasted pick. He won't beat Peerman or Scott. David Ausberry a wasted pick for Raiders, too.
Finley is a straight line guy with no outstanding qualities that separate him from pack even in college football. Ausberry is an athlete without a position, IMO.

Marshawn Lynch come out smelling like a rose??

I expect Carroll to snag Bush when available (which will take away receptions but nothing more). But for as sluggish as he (Lynch) looked most of last year, it is surprising. Really needs to get in better shape.

Last edited by a moderator:
Could Spann be Mr. Irrelevant? Houston could use a real RB3 (Ward's not cutting it)
Ward was actually solid as a 2 last year after coming to camp overweight in Tampa.The guy that didn't cut it was actually Slaton.
Now that he went undrafted (unless I missed something between beers), what would be the best landing spot for him once UDFA signing opens - Indy maybe...?

Why do people think that Arizona is a great destination for Ryan Williams? They're a terrible run blocking team, and have two other viable NFL backs in Beanie and Hightower. I can't think of many teams that I think would be a worse destination that the Cards. What am I missing?
Beanie is not viable. Sorry.
Huh? Not durable, but definitely viable. I assume this is Whiz's plan to get Wells to play through injuries and otherwise get the most out of himself.
much of the reason for well's lackluster soph campaign was bc he indeed tried to play through an injury. he attempted to come back from meniscus surgery in 3 weeks and was subpar. soon thereafter he had a bad reaction to an anti-inflammatory shot and was unable to play. its simply detrimenta (and callous) mismanagement of personnel and you see it all the time in the nfl.

Marshawn Lynch come out smelling like a rose??

I expect Carroll to snag Bush when available (which will take away receptions but nothing more). But for as sluggish as he (Lynch) looked most of last year, it is surprising. Really needs to get in better shape.
you must have missed "the run"

LINK

Pac10 = The Conference of Champions

Last edited by a moderator:
:lmao:Ponder to Vikes
There are some in the scouting community who I really respect that consider Ponder the best QB in this draft class. He has enough of an arm, stands strong in the pocket and is patient enough to go through his progressions completely. Durability a big concern after surgery on his throwing arm (elbow and shoulder). Some will say he choked at FSU plenty, but at least he goes down swinging. He tries to make plays and puts the responsibility on his shoulders. Ponder needs to stay healthy, but could surprise some.
:thumbup:
:thumbup: QB2 on my list.
Was 3 on mine. Could be real good if he can fix a few things.

Rankings on the site may have a wait a bit as some administrative issues are addressed behind the scenes, but as soon as those are handled I'll post my updates. Meanwhile, I'll continue to work on them.

Thought it might be interesting to take a look at the live responses when last year's NFL draft was taking place.

I haven't even taken a look back at this one yet.

Should be interesting to see the live comments from last year's draft now that we know how the picks have looked to date.

Wow, wonder what Washington got for that trade down. Gabbert seemed like a no-brainer for them...
Redskins fan, how great was this trade last year? We wouldn't have RG3 if they didn't trade down with Jacksonville. Added bonus, Gabbert looks horrible and Kerrigan and Jenkins look like great players. Thank you Bruce Allen!!! :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread