What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Dynasty Pitchers (1 Viewer)

JaYz0618

Footballguy
Who would you have as your top ten pitchers going forward ? Next few years ...

Is Josh Johnson considered a top ten prospect going forward ? he has been nasty this year and is only 25, I assume Gollardo is a top prospect as well.

Santana for sure. Probably Haren, among older guys who should continue to light it up for a while. Hamels, even though he blows right now. I still believe in Liriano, too. And Nolasco.

Billingsley and Grienke look like they've progressed to that level.

Beckett. JJohnson probably belongs, now that there's no doubt he's beyond the injury.

And King Felix.

That's ten.

Honorable mention to Gallardo, Kershaw, and the entire TB pitching staff, including prospects.

Santana for sure. Probably Haren, among older guys who should continue to light it up for a while. Hamels, even though he blows right now. I still believe in Liriano, too. And Nolasco.Billingsley and Grienke look like they've progressed to that level.Beckett. JJohnson probably belongs, now that there's no doubt he's beyond the injury.And King Felix.That's ten.Honorable mention to Gallardo, Kershaw, and the entire TB pitching staff, including prospects.
does the name Tim Lincecum ring a bell?

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, yeah. Shoulda looked at a list or something. Lincecum, yes. Webb, no. Webb and Halladay are on the right level, but too far along to push them into the top 10. (Halladay because he's on the wrong side of 30, Webb because he might as well be.)

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread