What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Dynasty Rankings (1 Viewer)

Go under the forecast tab on the main page. About half way down the page you will find:

Expert Rankings - Dynasty Leagues - Multiple staffers rank the players - Always Current

Overall · QB · RB · WR · TE · PK · Def

IDP Overall · DB · DL · LB

Go under the forecast tab on the main page. About half way down the page you will find:Expert Rankings - Dynasty Leagues - Multiple staffers rank the players - Always Current Overall · QB · RB · WR · TE · PK · Def IDP Overall · DB · DL · LB
Is this the same ranking that only has 1 staffer with updated projections? The same list that has A. Wilson as the #1 DB?I was hoping to find another option.

I will have mine up soon. DL should be done this evening, with LB and DB later in the week.

Regarding DB, I also will have Adrian Wilson #1 in my dynasty rankings. I tend to not get overly excited, either good or bad. I look long term and I still think he is the best long term dynasty DB despite struggling this year. I think health has been a major factor in his play. He started off strong, but he has no sacks all year. That is surprising. My opinion long term of Wilson has not changed and likely won't this year. He has the best skill set and overall talent of any safety. Players do have off years once in a while. I am mildly concerned with him not having any sacks, but not enough to change my opinion and his ranking.

This is one of many reasons I am not the biggest fan of in-season rankings. The emotion of the present, especially a huge game or two, can cloud judgment sometimes.

But the DL will be up later this evening, with the rest to follow before the weekend. Offense will be done next week unless time restraints dictate otherwise.

Thanks. I've been hoping for some more current dynasty IPD ranking as well. Maybe Norton can get some in this week too.

It's trade deadline time in many leagues and dynasty rankings can be important when evaluating trade offers in keeper/dynasty leagues.

Users who are viewing this thread