What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

FantasyPros Weekly Rankings (1 Viewer)

gheemony

Footballguy
Looking to do some offseason research using the FantasyPros compilation of expert rankings. You can always "export" or download the summary info for each week (best, worst, average, ECR). Unfortunately, I can't find away to go back and get past weeks. Did anyone in SP happen to download this information or know of a way to get past info? Would love to get my hands on it. Thanks in advance.

I've got the consensus rankings from week 11 on (no best or worst — just what was listed as the consensus). I can send you that if you want.

You might try contacting the site at http://www.fantasypr.../about/contact/ and ask about getting the complete info.
Thanks, Maurile. I contacted the site and they said they weren't able to address any "ad hoc" data requests at this time and to check back next season to see if they've enabled any APIs to enable it. I appreciate the offer to send the rankings from week 11. I'm going to try and piece it together. I think I can pull together the consensus average, but not high, low, etc.

Users who are viewing this thread