What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

FFA 13-14 English Premier League Fantasy Football League (1 Viewer)

We'll use Fantrax unless I can find another option that handles waivers American stylee. The big gripe last year was no autosubs which seems like a necessary evil if we stay with Fantrax. They're not changing their engine for the handful of soccer leagues they handle. Double points captain scoring just helps the rich get richer in this format.

We had twelve teams last year and eighteen man rosters. The talent was pretty well depleted but it was possible to play the waiver wire. I could see possibly adding two more teams if there's demand but I'd suggest decreasing roster size by one if that happens.

Returnees gets first shot. That Ironfar dude is banned.

Don't know much about this site - they do allow an auction for players - but it was used on a Spurs forum for the WC (my only connection is I saw it mentioned, I did not participate in any of the leagues).

fantasyleague.com

Dynasty league you say?
I don't see how this would work with Fantrax. We're stuck with the players in their database.
How locked in are we to fantrax? Never used them but I assume there are several sites out there that could drum a fantasy league.
We basically have a week to find something better than Fantrax. The (probably insurmountable) problem is most sites run salary cap games.

We need that will handle waivers and no clones.

Dynasty league you say?
I don't see how this would work with Fantrax. We're stuck with the players in their database.
How locked in are we to fantrax? Never used them but I assume there are several sites out there that could drum a fantasy league.
We basically have a week to find something better than Fantrax. The (probably insurmountable) problem is most sites run salary cap games.

Take a look at the link I posted above.

Dynasty league you say?

Take a look at the link I posted above.
Their per team fees cost more than last year's $35 entry fee

:confused: I thought we were FBGs?

Oh well, I was just looking at it - with all that they provide - including a league trophy - I can see why it costs a bit much. Thats too bad...

:kicksrock:

Could we all send Charv $5 to make us a superbadass spreadsheet like he did for the WC? We'd just need to input scores for the games and player scores/assist...

Users who are viewing this thread