What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**FFA POKER** (1 Viewer)

mrdoc won the 12am $25

litsupp won 2nd

woot please send to litsupp seancmeyer gmail

chet $50 (rebuy)

kutta

please send to teckniquex@gmail.com

GG
Just a reminder.
Ok. Mrdoctor should be paying you for this. He owed me 25 from earlier game that night so when i git knocked out he said we are even. Doc, can you please confirm and pay him 25? Thanks!
No worries at all. I know you're good people. Just wanted to keep it out there.

AC05 owes me $50 and The Scorpian $25. Still waiting on that without much hope. But, so be it.

mrdoc won the 12am $25

litsupp won 2nd

chet $50 (rebuy)

kutta

GG
Just a reminder.
Ok. Mrdoctor should be paying you for this. He owed me 25 from earlier game that night so when i git knocked out he said we are even. Doc, can you please confirm and pay him 25? Thanks!
No worries at all. I know you're good people. Just wanted to keep it out there.

AC05 owes me $50 and The Scorpian $25. Still waiting on that without much hope. But, so be it.
sorry bout that i was a little ####faced

sending now

kutta i think you still owe me 25 :banned:

mrdoc won the 12am $25

litsupp won 2nd

chet $50 (rebuy)

kutta

GG
Just a reminder.
No worries at all. I know you're good people. Just wanted to keep it out there.AC05 owes me $50 and The Scorpian $25. Still waiting on that without much hope. But, so be it.
sorry bout that i was a little ####facedsending now

Crud, really? Sorry. Which night was that, and what's your PayPal?

mrdoc won the 12am $25

litsupp won 2nd

chet $50 (rebuy)

kutta

GG
Just a reminder.
No worries at all. I know you're good people. Just wanted to keep it out there.AC05 owes me $50 and The Scorpian $25. Still waiting on that without much hope. But, so be it.
sorry bout that i was a little ####facedsending now

Crud, really? Sorry. Which night was that, and what's your PayPal?
Nevermind. I see it. And I have your PayPal. On the way. Sorry for the delay.

TheAristocrat said:
Don said:
TheAristocrat said:
mrdoc won the 12am $25

litsupp won 2nd

chet $50 (rebuy)

kutta

GG
Just a reminder.
AC05 owes me $50.....been awhile....and I even messages him

Late night 12:55ET $50 tourney

dback66 and kutta chop $75/$25 (dback will pay Kutta $25)

FAC05 and LitSupp send to dback66@hotmail.com

GG
Bump to not forget
Still bumping owed for four days now.......
I have no idea who that guy is or I would help.
I pm'd him already. It's AC05...I'm just putting here as a reminder....not asking for help...but thanks

One of the reasons I quit running this is a collected money up front. Didn't get paid many times after have win bonus out of my own pocket. Need to have charvik ban him til he pays, and no one is screen, so it is play at your own risk until you get their email with them.

Seriously guys? I have paid promptly every time and my name is all over the last 10 pages. I just paid dback. I owe someone else as well from the same night I believe and am scrolling back to check and will send as soon as I see the note.

Dback, I have even paid YOU before, so I am not sure why all the uproar...I knew I owed and I know it has been a few days...and I am sorry for the delay, but I didnt think it would be a huge deal since I have paid before and you know who I am.

Anyway, sorry again for the delay and I wont play again if I know I may not be available the next day to pay.

I won the rebuy, Scorpion took at least 3 bad beats, well two really undeserving hands. And two beats.

Doc got 2nd

Last edited by a moderator:
Seriously guys? I have paid promptly every time and my name is all over the last 10 pages. I just paid dback. I owe someone else as well from the same night I believe and am scrolling back to check and will send as soon as I see the note.

Dback, I have even paid YOU before, so I am not sure why all the uproar...I knew I owed and I know it has been a few days...and I am sorry for the delay, but I didnt think it would be a huge deal since I have paid before and you know who I am.

Anyway, sorry again for the delay and I wont play again if I know I may not be available the next day to pay.
AC..I had no uproar? I just moved each time to a new page to not forget?? I also told someone you always pay me....

I won the rebuy, Scorpion took at least 3 bad beats, well two really undeserving hands. And two beats.

Doc got 2nd
I calculate 207/68 for that game.......I have Oats $75 and I owe $50....let's see how the daily ends up and I will settle out
PokerStars Tournament #1304105022, No Limit Hold'em

Buy-In: 1/0

6 players

Total Prize Pool: 17

Tournament started 2015/08/21 21:00:00 ET

Tournament finished 2015/08/21 22:44:27 ET

1: cavalier759 (United States), 17 (100%)

2: MrDoctor29 (United States),

3: dback66 (United States),

4: BigHandsOtis (United States),

5: chet71 (United States),

6: Dan Lambskin (United States),

11 was the prize pool

6 free add ons

275 prize pool

give doc 25

I get 175

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread