What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

FFA Wagering Thread: THERE HE IS!@! (3 Viewers)

Hoops...

Kinda like Cavs +145

I was def playing Portland if Kobe played, but unfortunately he is not. Still kinda want to play them -6

Any late night hoops opinions?

All i'm sayin is that even if you win in OT it still goes into your account!

Saughcy

Last edited by a moderator:
Should I stop pretending that I'm not going to bet the o74.5 tomorrow night and just get it over with?
That's why I was asking about the semi final game. I'm pretty sure the total got bet down the day of. Fwiw, I still like oregon TT o40.5 the best. They only didn't cover that # once all year

ETA: Does RB typically have TT for College?

Last edited by a moderator:
Should I stop pretending that I'm not going to bet the o74.5 tomorrow night and just get it over with?
That's why I was asking about the semi final game. I'm pretty sure the total got bet down the day of. Fwiw, I still like oregon TT o40.5 the best. They only didn't cover that # once all year

ETA: Does RB typically have TT for College?
looked like it went up day of. i was wrong.

http://www.vegasinsider.com/college-football/odds/offshore/line-movement/florida-state-@-oregon.cfm/date/01-01-15/time/1700

Am I the only person who thinks Indy can win?

+$280 right now, might even see +$300 with patience.

Rarely do all 4 home teams win in the divisional round, might just bet both Dallas and Indy ML.
Just have to believe Luck can do it all by himself. They have no running game and Denver gives up the second fewest rushing yards per game. So it's going to be Luck all day long if they have any chance at winning. Can he pull off what Brady did yesterday? Baltimore was 23rd in pass yards per game while Denver is 9th. Going to be a little more difficult for Luck on the road imo.
Pretty much what happened, too bad I didn't believe it yet. Good call and plays FC. :thumbup: I guess today was the passing of the torch?

eff it.

Oregon TT o40.5 to win 1u
I'm torn between either this or Oregon ML.
Here's my rationale FWIW. The only game they didn't hit 40 was in their loss to Zona, who seemingly had Oregon's # (up until the Pac12CG). Now on the other hand, OSU hasn't allowed more than 37 points all year...however against their two best opponents they gave up 37 (vs. Mich State) and 35 (vs. Bama). Both MSU & Bama run a pretty balanced offense....Oregon does as well, and they do it better statistically.

:shrug: My two cents.

eff it.

Oregon TT o40.5 to win 1u
I'm torn between either this or Oregon ML.
Here's my rationale FWIW. The only game they didn't hit 40 was in their loss to Zona, who seemingly had Oregon's # (up until the Pac12CG). Now on the other hand, OSU hasn't allowed more than 37 points all year...however against their two best opponents they gave up 37 (vs. Mich State) and 35 (vs. Bama). Both MSU & Bama run a pretty balanced offense....Oregon does as well, and they do it better statistically.

:shrug: My two cents.
I keep hearing about all the time Meyer has to prepare. He's a phenomenal coach, no argument. But what can he possibly come up with, even if he had two months to prepare? Oregon is still going to move at warp speed and you still have to stop them. I'm more worried about them losing their best WR than I am Meyer coming up with some magic scheme.

I am terrible at Golden Globe wagering. My only win so far was on a -600 favorite. Luckily they were all 0.1u and there were 10 bets so I can only lose 1u. I figured one semi-long shot would come in, and one did (Grand Budapest) but I was on stupid Into the Woods.

Users who are viewing this thread