What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

FFA Wagering Thread: THERE HE IS!@! (6 Viewers)

5D has early AFC champ game lines under props. Took NE -3.5 vs Denver and -7(-130) vs Ind.

Yesterday I got Sea -5.5 vs GB and it opened just now -7, so if you like NE at home next week might get some value today.

Stuck watching this on the bedroom TV

Kids commandeered the big screen for Disney Infinity and wife was watching Roseanne reruns on our other TV

Wait, who thought this was a good idea for McDonalds to make a commercial like this? You are making the U.S. a bunch of fat asses, but you can at least show support on your advertisement signs?

Too early to talk about tomorrow? IIRC, didn't the total drop for the Oregon semi final game on game day? Want to play the over
It rose some during the week of, but I'm not sure it rose that day.

I still don't know what I'm doing with this game, I'm trying to remain unbiased due to my natural Buckeye hating condition, but it's hard.

Last edited by a moderator:
Too early to talk about tomorrow? IIRC, didn't the total drop for the Oregon semi final game on game day? Want to play the over
It rose some during the week of, but I'm not sure it rose that day. I still don't know what I'm doing with this game, I'm trying to remain biased due to my natural Buckeye hating condition, but it's hard.
Isn't there a site where you can view the movements of past games?

Users who are viewing this thread