What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Five Most Useful Apps. (2 Viewers)

Does anyone know of a calendar app that will email you notifications? Google use to do this, but mine stopped working; and I've tried all the workarounds and have requested support from them; but nothing happens. This is really killing me b/c the snooze functions on regular ios calendar notification is horrible, especially when your screen is PW protected.

Open to all suggestions here

Does anyone know of a calendar app that will email you notifications? Google use to do this, but mine stopped working; and I've tried all the workarounds and have requested support from them; but nothing happens. This is really killing me b/c the snooze functions on regular ios calendar notification is horrible, especially when your screen is PW protected.

You really want an email or just the notifications to work properly?

I'd really want an email....but would settle for the notifications in the meantime

I'd really want an email....but would settle for the notifications in the meantime
People seem to like Outlook for iOS for the calendar. Have you tried that? May not be something you considered trying because it's Outlook

I really appreciated this thread, it got me to almost all the apps I use and love. And in general if it's possible I prefer the mobile website.

Keyboard - swype

Browser - boat

Weather - 1Weather

Notes lists - keep

Podcast - pocket cast

Twitter - tweetcaster pro

news - Google news and weather

Cloud - Google drive is better than Dropbox

Thanks!

I really appreciated this thread, it got me to almost all the apps I use and love. And in general if it's possible I prefer the mobile website.

Keyboard - swype

Browser - boat

Weather - 1Weather

Notes lists - keep

Podcast - pocket cast

Thanks!
Is boat better than chrome? for Droid users?

Keyboard - swype

Browser - boat

Weather - 1Weather

Notes lists - keep

Podcast - pocket cast

Thanks!
Is boat better than chrome? for Droid users?
I'm not sure. I haven't used chrome in over a year. It's probably great also. I just like boat's smoothness and url shortener add on and speed dial features. I understand dolphin is awesome as well, but once I find something I really like it's tough to switch away.

Users who are viewing this thread